• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
all right, I guess I'll make Ain wait after buff megafug

with that said between the two Ains which is the better looking one

Heh...forgot about this guy, but after I saw it I felt I should pop by for Boss Doggie.

I play Culdcept Saga on the 360. One helluva amazing mixture of Magic the Gathering and Monopoly (no shit...this title is big in Japan and music from it is even in Smash Bros).
Anyhow I was playing and I found Ookami Kun in the game as an opponent lol.

How appropriate lol. Ookami-kuns are everywhere.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
left it is then

Heh...forgot about this guy, but after I saw it I felt I should pop by for Boss Doggie.

I play Culdcept Saga on the 360. One helluva amazing mixture of Magic the Gathering and Monopoly (no shit...this title is big in Japan and music from it is even in Smash Bros).

DZ7xOlF.jpg

Dude uses a deck based entirely on being strong and making his cards stronger. :p
EDIT: Name is Gottlieb
aH2Ocuf.png

what a big guy, what does he do

HOLY SHIT DAT CROTCH THO

How appropriate lol. Ookami-kuns are everywhere.

b-but I was using it first!

J-Fr

His FA account is still up, and the new pixiv account (even if there isn't much kemono).

I will check on my computer after work.

Edit: Wow Google Image is quick, there is already a link to this thread!

Edit2: More pictures here! (a surprisingly sfw page on e621)

Firehead

Alright, let's see if this works. A link to the FurryGAF Discord chat: furrygaf.applewalrus.com

DZ7xOlF.jpg

Dude uses a deck based entirely on being strong and making his cards stronger. :p
EDIT: Name is Gottlieb
aH2Ocuf.png

Culdcept is amazing. Wish they'd bring more of the games over here. Wanted the DS port. :(

Kater

Banned
His FA account is still up, and the new pixiv account (even if there isn't much kemono).

I will check on my computer after work.

Edit: Wow Google Image is quick, there is already a link to this thread!

Edit2: More pictures here! (a surprisingly sfw page on e621)
KFP8DMz.jpg

I love this siamese cat dude. Thanks for the links!

Alright, let's see if this works. A link to the FurryGAF Discord chat: furrygaf.applewalrus.com
Hm, not much going on still. :/

Foxyone

Anyone happen to know any good basic GIMP / SAI / PS tutorials? I'm trying to get into doing furry art with a Huion graphics tablet (after no drawing experience before), and I don't seem to be getting too far just trying to feel my own way around the programs.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Anyone happen to know any good basic GIMP / SAI / PS tutorials? I'm trying to get into doing furry art with a Huion graphics tablet (after no drawing experience before), and I don't seem to be getting too far just trying to feel my own way around the programs.

If you need to start with the absolute basics, http://www.ctrlpaint.com/ is a large resource of free tutorial videos for the principles of digital art. The concepts are generic enough that they should apply to all illustration programs.

Firehead

Hm, not much going on still. :/

Shush, I'm working on it! Give it time!

I'll see what this is when I get home... Which is only next weekend..

S'cool. It does have a mobile app and such, but whenever is fine. :3

If you need to start with the absolute basics, http://www.ctrlpaint.com/ is a large resource of free tutorial videos for the principles of digital art. The concepts are generic enough that they should apply to all illustration programs.

Cheers for this! I need to work on improving my artistic abilities, especially for the game I'm working on.

I don't think we should directly link to nsfw art or other media on NeoGAF if I remember the rules right.

I thought it was cool, as long as it was linked with a warning. Just as long as you're not directly posting the image itself? Or you could post a link to the artist's page and warn that some content will be NSFW. Something like that.

Kater

Banned
Oh, Boss Doggie got banned?

Shush, I'm working on it! Give it time!
It's cool. :p It was a bit livelier than before these past two days though. Really liking that.
I thought it was cool, as long as it was linked with a warning. Just as long as you're not directly posting the image itself? Or you could post a link to the artist's page and warn that some content will be NSFW. Something like that.
Better safe then sorry, that was my thought and that's why I mentioned it to DethBen. ^^

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I went to a little festival over the weekend. It's full of creative Internet people, and I use my bunny avatar on the pre-festival chat, so I was like "screw it, wear the bunny ears". And then everyone was ridiculously kind the first night so I was like "screw it, wear the tail too".

Friday night, there was a Fray Cafe - an open mic of personal, true stories. I figured, I like attention, so I went up and talked about a pretty emotionally key moment during Furlandia, said as though all the animals involved were real animals until the punchline at the very end.

I figured I'd get a little kindness, just because that's how the place was. Somewhere around the tenth or eleventh complete stranger complimenting my story and how brave I was for sharing it, I 1) became extremely flattered and slightly skeptical and 2) became the unofficial Official Furry Delegation.

The point is less bragging about doing total furry bullshit in public and getting away with it, and more about one of those people that complimented me. We shared a table at lunch, and after she broke the ice with that, she got past some very clear hesitation and started opening up about her time as a furry, and her more recent passion for fanfiction. It was clear she never gets to share that comfortably, certainly not in person. But because I was there and willing to be The Furry, she had someone she could relate to.

And that was really cool, to (accidentally) give someone a safe space to open up and feel comforted. Definitely more important than just rambling about myself for five minutes. I'm gonna try and keep in touch with her, think it'd be good for both of us.

(Also from this weekend: Anil Dash's "what the Internet is made of". We're number 1! We're number 1!)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Armello yet.

It's a pretty good board game and super furry.

Top Bottom