• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

DonMigs85

I agree

lion_face_sleep_tongue_mane_predator_big_cat_hd-wallpaper-53917.jpg

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
there's this kemono artist who drew buff tigers (seems like a tiger character) who has a lion boyfriend and they always do cute faces, forgot his (her?) name but I remember some being posted here

anyway more cute

3SM64UF.jpg

Hedge

I honestly feel like the only fur who has no interest in muscled characters. XD

Aye, I feel a little miffed not caring much for that type of character.

Mostly because a lot of really great artists like Null does them exclusively (iirc).

But I guess that just makes me appreciate the few artists that excel at varied characters. Guffaw (not sure if that is his name elsewhere) is very skilled at diverse and appealing character builds and silhouettes.

Foxyone

Bah, adorable furriness makes me feel so confused; only in this medium can I truly find males attractive :/

(Not too interested in the muscley guys myself tho)

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
I can totally see them giving Judy and Nick some kind of relationship at the end of the movie

And if I'm being honest, good pick girl

That's the closest anyone's come to the Dreamworks Face without looking like an asshole

(But seriously, that is some masterful expression on all the characters. One still and you can understand every one of their personalities. Clawhauser is the only one I have any doubts on.)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's a subtle gag I think. The Hopps family is huge because, well, rabbits.

I'm not sure why the otter is the unassuming mother/teacher type. Otters are really energetic and playful.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Goddamnit furries.

I play Smash 4 in Miiverse stage and I keep seeing "hot bara dad" Bowser and Charizard posts!

Now if only Wolf was there..

Top Bottom