• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FurryGAF |OT| They should have sent a veterinarian

obligatory

DqPJb7j.png

We'll probably get horrors like this
what_is_it1.jpg

This is... an interesting image.

I don't usually post art of my character but I probably just got the cutest thing I've ever commissioned.

CTZLEAKUwAAiJVR.png

Edit: I'm horrible at hosting images.

Twitter Link if picture still doesn't load.

Rumwik? That's familiar!

And I really like his style.

Also now I want to commission my character, too... I can't draw very well, to be honest. Though I probably can use some practice, anyway. It's the hands and feet that get me every time.

D-Pad

Undertale from what I've played has been very cool and I want to finish it... but i'm so worn out on it what with all the memes and fanart and constantly being told to play it, finish it, etc. Feels like i've beat the game 100 times over.

^ Needs the oriiginal tweet for maximum effect.

Undertale from what I've played has been very cool and I want to finish it... but i'm so worn out on it what with all the memes and fanart and constantly being told to play it, finish it, etc. Feels like i've beat the game 100 times over.

I don't really get this. I mean, back when it came out you said it felt like another Mother 3 to you. If you felt that strongly about it, it's weird to me that you'd cool off on the game just because it became popular.

Kater

Banned
The internet can tire you out if you let it, yeah. I just blocked the Undertale tag for now just to avoid most of it on Tumblr. Don't want to get fed up with it.

I like that it was pretty much the Underdog that nobody expected to become anything as big as it is but here we are. I almost forgot about Fallout 4 because of it. ^^

Well, he's right that it's not exactly accurate to the original character design, but....

Both of the Doggo pics he posted are pretty fantastic though.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
it's not just chocolate, it comes in all flavors and even varieties (smaller, thicker sticks but with thicker chocolate, drizzled chocolate with nuts, etc.)

D-Pad

Seen that artist'a works around twitter! Good stuff.

I knew what pocky itself was, was referring to pocky DAY. Seemed kind of random until I remembered getting a free sandwich a week or so ago on sandwich day.

And a donut on donut day.

And a coffee on coffee day.

Seen that artist'a works around twitter! Good stuff.

I knew what pocky itself was, was referring to pocky DAY. Seemed kind of random until I remembered getting a free sandwich a week or so ago on sandwich day.

And a donut on donut day.

And a coffee on coffee day.

you have these days written down in a calendar in advance, don't you

i would too

Wulfric

Aww, Nick looks freaked out in all those shots. That face in the last one though...
I'll be happy as long as Mr. Bull Cop plays a large role.

Have you ever had Cookies & Cream Pocky? I found some while at a Japanese supermarket and they were better than the regular chocolate ones. Kinda vanilla-ish.

Kater

Banned
Now I can see them. Everyone gets some cake, yay. :3

Super-cute drawings!

Kind of related since it's about art, here's an interesting blog article from a furry artist about pricing of their artwork. I read of people often who whine about artists having such high prices and it really annoys me, thanks to this article however I feel I got some more insight and will have a better answers for when I get into a discussion with people about that very topic again.

Kater

Banned
Depends on if it will be highly memorable and create a big fanbase.

I have barely seen any fanart at all in my dash about that film, everything's just OCs or Undertale. :D

Chuck

Still without luck
Depends on if it will be highly memorable and create a big fanbase.

I have barely seen any fanart at all in my dash about that film, everything's just OCs or Undertale. :D
Zaush has drawn that bunny plenty of times already, I assure you.

Komo

Banned
I don't know if this is appropriate or whatever but I want to leave this message here anyway

I'm taking an 'extended break' from GAF - I know, I'm nobody important, but I was an occasional poster in this thread for a brief period of time, as this was the only community I ever bothered to try and push myself into here on GAF.

I'm just disappointed in myself for how terrible I let myself be on this forum. Over time I turned from enthusiastic and positive about GAF as a community, to horribly negative and full of angst. I'm not proud of that, and as a result of my gradual change, I have completely soiled my name here on this site, and so I've decided that I'll just stick to the shadows for the most part and only post once in a blue moon whenever I absolutely feel I have to. I wouldn't be surprised if I came off as an attention-whore for this post, but whatever. Hopefully it'll prevent me from posting when I don't need to.

Even if it didn't quite work out, even if I abruptly left the Skype chat and even if I never really made friends with anyone here, you guys were pretty okay with me. Thanks for being okay.

Top Bottom