• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting this from the Community thread:

Questlove, the Coolest Man on Late Night, Is Still Nervous Around Girls

...Thompson gets a text from Community star Donald Glover: Did I just drive past you? He says he's on his way to a party and that everyone should come. But Thompson doesn't know if he's up for it; the party is at actress Alison Brie's house, and Thompson has a major crush on her. "That girl is my Kryptonite," he says. "She's gonna have me talking like Back to the Future: 'I'm your density.'" She's been on Fallon before, but he was too nervous to talk to her.

:lol

Brie is everything I'm not attracted to - pale, skinny, etc - yet I find her shockingly attractive. But if we had sex I'd want her to dress like Annie on Community, I don't like how she looks with skimpy clothes on

lol wow.

RZA has his own app now. Heres the making of...

Yeah, saw it earlier... what the fuck man. Please, just get that movie out and finish LS2 and the new Wu record, it's getting painful.

Brie is everything I'm not attracted to - pale, skinny, etc - yet I find her shockingly attractive. But if we had sex I'd want her to dress like Annie on Community, I don't like how she looks with skimpy clothes on

She isn't exactly voluptuous but wat.

Tokubetsu

Let's be real, you'd have her ontop, things getting heavy and you'd bail because she's not your one true love.
Tupac

CRS

Skinny? The fuck? Everything about her is perfect.

Re: ?uestlove What Bachmann incident?

CRS

Just because of "bitch"? Jesus. Plus, Fallon comes on at like 11:30 PM. They should be able to sat whatever they want.

alison brie is fine but her role in Mad Men reminds me of a cartoon character. Just the super-cheery face and voice. It kinda freaked me out.

But then again...boobs.

You should post pics. For science.

not a bra, but here's her from earlier this year
87swcqv

Kinda skinny brehs. I prefer her in a sweater and miniskirt

Kwixotik

Brie takes drink orders, but Thompson demurs; when she disappears into the kitchen, he explains that it's not that he doesn't drink – it's just that his drink taste is kind of embarrassing (e.g., Kahlúa and cream), so he prefers to keep it to himself.

LOL
Laughed so hard I spit out the coffee cream Kahlua I was drinking when I read that

IrishNinja

no, but stretch out the top too and it might be me, haha.

Just read about it. Hahahahahaha. I doubt it was worth it though.

i dunno, i bet getting the chance to remind Bachman what a crazy bitch she is, before she fades back into irrelevancy...me, i think that mighta been worth it.

*edit why the fuck is RZA world not on android

Lmao @ ?uest<3 story. If I were invited to Allison Bries house I would probably do the same...

On another note: Sitting in my car relistining to undun...realizing out of all the great releases this year (in all genres) this is very close to taking the cake for AOTY.

Recon

Banned
no, but stretch out the top too and it might be me, haha.

i dunno, i bet getting the chance to remind Bachman what a crazy bitch she is, before she fades back into irrelevancy...me, i think that mighta been worth it.

It took me way too long to find that picture.
Lmao @ ?uest<3 story. If I were invited to Allison Bries house I would probably do the same...

On another note: Sitting in my car relistining to undun...realizing out of all the great releases this year (in all genres) this is very close to taking the cake for AOTY.

It overtook Oneirology for my AOTY.

That new Common song with Legend was fucking incredible. Undun is in my Top 5 right now but Com just might take the top spot from Elzhi.

As for Alison, if that's skinny to you guys, you gotta visit me sometime in Zürich.

Yoda, that's strike two.

Recon

Banned
Lil B
ASAP Rocky
WTT
Community
Consoles

Also you think Take Care is a good record.

I like Community. I like consoles, i just dont possess any. I havnt heard enough of Rocky to know much more than he is mediocre. I do hate me some WTT and Lil B. Add in Flocka/Gucci/Plies.

Community's kinda lame. It's like dipping a sitcom into liquid bubble-gum and candy floss.

It got some pretty cool people guesting in it tho like Omar and John Goodman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom