• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie

Top 10 Albums of 2011
2. Rolling Papers

gGNGP.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HnC is still the only thing spinning for me since I got it.

Was like that for me until today.

Checked out Black Cocaine EP and The Div. Black Cocaine EP made me want to fall asleep on the bus ride home. The Div is average all throughout. Not bad, just average. Greatness and Posted are the best songs IMO.

Aaaaaaaaand I'll be back to HnC tomorrow.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I saw that. New blood around here is always fun. Don't talk about U-God though. Ace gets a little touchy about his favorite rapper.

I get a little touchy with your mother/sister/or other important female figure in your life!

T Dollarz

Was like that for me until today.

Checked out Black Cocaine EP and The Div. Black Cocaine EP made me want to fall asleep on the bus ride home. The Div is average all throughout. Not bad, just average. Greatness and Posted are the best songs IMO.

Aaaaaaaaand I'll be back to HnC tomorrow.

I love The Div. Life is Good is probably my favorite track. Beat's too sick

Tokubetsu

Waddup Gaf-Hop. This be my first post in here (or anywhere) so just thought I'd make an introductory post since I will most likely end up being a regular in this thread. Been following for a while now waiting for my activation, love your guys' opinions on hip hop. So yeah, not really sure why I chose this username considering I tend to be more anti-OF, so is it a hassle to change it? Will try to think of a new one. Anywho... pretty sure it's too late to vote for AOTY, but I'd like to put my picks up nonetheless.

1. CunninLynguists - Oneirology
2. Big KRIT - Return of 4eva
3. Kendrick Lamar - Section.80
4. The Roots - Undun
5. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Watch the Throne
6. Curren$y & Alchemist - Covert Coup
7. Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
8. Hassaan Mackey & Apollo Brown - Daily Bread
9. Drake - Take Care
10. Danny Brown - XXX

Some standout songs for me from 2011:
Curren$y & Alchemist (feat. Freddie Gibbs) - Scottie Pippens
Tyler the Creator - Yonkers
Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as in Paris
Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D
Big KRIT - Money on the Floor
Pac Div - High Five

Fuck it, I like too many songs lol. If I had to pick just one though, it would be Scottie Pippens. Favorite rapper: Kanye West (4 classics, 'nuff said). Man of 2011: Big KRIT.
Oh and I'll work on the OP's poll next.

Welcome Bruh. Not even gonna hit up that list at all, I like you based on the Justified avatar.

Waddup Gaf-Hop. This be my first post in here (or anywhere) so just thought I'd make an introductory post since I will most likely end up being a regular in this thread. Been following for a while now waiting for my activation, love your guys' opinions on hip hop. So yeah, not really sure why I chose this username considering I tend to be more anti-OF, so is it a hassle to change it? Will try to think of a new one. Anywho... pretty sure it's too late to vote for AOTY, but I'd like to put my picks up nonetheless.

4. The Roots - Undun
9. Drake - Take Care
10. Danny Brown - XXX

Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D
Pac Div - High Five

Fuck it, I like too many songs lol. If I had to pick just one though, it would be Scottie Pippens. Favorite rapper: Kanye West (4 classics, 'nuff said). Man of 2011: Big KRIT.

Welcome. Dope albums on that list, I like you already

Did you guys see MTV's Hottest MC's in the game nominations?

2 Chainz
50 Cent
Big Sean
Common
Drake
Eminem
Fabolous
French Montana
Jadakiss
JAY-Z
Jim Jones
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Lloyd Banks
Maino
Meek Mill
Nas
Nicki Minaj
Red Café
Rick Ross
T.I.
Wale
Wiz Khalifa
Yelawolf
Young Jeezy

tumblr_lt9i6md12j1qb4uaf.png

Probably cause I'm a Cole and Kendrick lamar stan

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
2 Chainz
50 Cent
Big Sean
Common
Drake
Eminem
Fabolous
French Montana
Jadakiss

JAY-Z
Jim Jones
Kanye West
Lil Wayne
Lloyd Banks
Maino

Meek Mill
Nas
Nicki Minaj
Red Café
Rick Ross
T.I.
Wale
Wiz Khalifa
Yelawolf
Young Jeezy

Bias aside, you can make arguments for some of these cats. The bolded? No fucking way. How does these guys end up on these lists?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fucking juniors, I fuck your souls with my dick. Buncha dickcheese smelling motherfuckers. May a donkey deposit it's semen in your rectum.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did you guys see MTV's Hottest MC's in the game nominations?

tumblr_lt9i6md12j1qb4uaf.png

Probably cause I'm a Cole and Kendrick lamar stan

Think hottest has something to do with getting hype and mad love for being on a track...

Based entirely on who's hot, I'd say...

2 Chainz
50 Cent
Big Sean
Common
Drake
Eminem
Fabolous
French Montana
Jadakiss
JAY-Z
Jim Jones
Kanye West

Lil Wayne
Lloyd Banks
Maino
Meek Mill
Nas
Nicki Minaj
Red Café
Rick Ross
T.I.
Wale
Wiz Khalifa
Yelawolf
Young Jeezy

(Eminem is only on there because he's still the biggest rapper in the world, despite not releasing anything this year)

You might be able to argue Ross is either near the end of the list or not on it, due to his illness/not releasing an album.

Comeback rapper has to be Jeezy, as his career seemed dead not long ago.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Why aren't Schoolboy and Kendrick on that list?
Because they're nowhere near as hot as the other rapper? Maybe Kendrick in the place of the bolded. Q doesn't have that strong of a buzz.

Am I?

Thought I would always be safe as long as I had the Siddx buffer
Oh yeah forgot about siddx. He's like the GAF-Hop jester. Adds some spice and funny to your day, but then he starts getting a bit too involved and angry and you have to call the guards to carry him away.

There's always coldvein and his hard-on for Doomtree though.

Kusagari

Because they're nowhere near as hot as the other rapper? Maybe Kendrick in the place of the bolded. Q doesn't have that strong of a buzz.

Red Cafe and Maino have yet to do jackshit, and I don't know in what universe Lloyd Banks, Jim Jones and Jadakiss still have buzz.

And I mean really Cole and Waka, no matter what I think of him, deserve to be on that list over 90% of those clowns.

4. The Roots - Undun
9. Drake - Take Care
10. Danny Brown - XXX

Kendrick Lamar - A.D.H.D
Pac Div - High Five

welcome dude. since you've been lurking you oughta know, but i'll say it anyway
avoid ReconYoda, PhoenixDark, and siddx like Jay Elec avoids a studio
or a shower

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
...what?

I'm just asking because everyone seems to be hating on that list, but I don't see anything wrong with T.I. being on it. Since when do we not like T.I.?
I don't mind him. But he hasn't done anything of late. No says that he shouldn't be on that list. We are saying WHY IN GODS NAME IS NIKI ON THAT LIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom