• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Macca007 said:
Was just reading about the N.W.A biopic on Wikipedia when I saw this on the page.

Somehow I don't think that's the type of writing Wikipedia aims for...

Isn't Ice Cube's son starring as Cube in it?

Macca

Blackace said:
Isn't Ice Cube's son starring as Cube in it?
I'm not sure. I know there were rumours of Eazys son staring. Wonder if there'd be any sibling rivalry between Cubes kids...

Blackace

Macca007 said:
I'm not sure. I know there were rumours of Eazys son staring. Wonder if there'd be any sibling rivalry between Cubes kids...

One of his son took his father's name from Boyz N da Hood.. lol

Lil E needs to STOP trying to be his father..

Blackace

spindashing said:
I always get amazed seeing Eazy's son. He looks so much like his father, albeit more built.

Yeah.. but he goes way to far out of the way trying to look and sound like him. he might have had a chance to do something if he just did himself..

Macca

Blackace said:
One of his son took his father's name from Boyz N da Hood.. lol

Lil E needs to STOP trying to be his father..
I know. Damn I love that movie. Got kicked out of home for a bit recently and that's the one movie I took with me.

I enjoyed the tracks that Cubes kids were on off his latest album. But damn, you listen to them and then Cube and you can see why he can be considered the best...

Macca007 said:
Was just reading about the N.W.A biopic on Wikipedia when I saw this on the page.

Somehow I don't think that's the type of writing Wikipedia aims for...

I heard Tyler Perry is going to play Dre

IrishNinja

EschatonDX said:
Def_Squad_-_El_Nino.jpg

i'm very stupid for never listening to this

shit, how did i sleep on this? into the pile it goes. gonna check the Kool G one too, always meant to.

man, i know some of you don't like ace or that his avatar goes on shit, and i could see it as dickriding if it was just because "dude's a mod", but you know? he looks out for this place, as far as bannings and shit go, and his mixes are solid contributions. even when he changes his avatar, im okay with a bear mascot like ye has, shit gets used cause it's iconic. if ya'll got something better, draw it up!

my man spin-chan told me he dug it too cause it's super kawaii~

Blackace

Macca007 said:
I know. Damn I love that movie. Got kicked out of home for a bit recently and that's the one movie I took with me.

I enjoyed the tracks that Cubes kids were on off his latest album. But damn, you listen to them and then Cube and you can see why he can be considered the best...

I make dough but don't call me doughboy...

It's like he never heard it.. if he ever gets into a beef with someone that will be looped throughout the song.. lol

Blackace

Acid08 said:
Young Dirty.

Anytime you cop your dad's name you are trying to be like him..

At least make a good play off it like hood surgeon

Macca

Damn Ace, I'd love to see a Cube mix one WCW. His stuff with NWA, Solo and his West Side Connection stuff could make for a killer mix.

EDIT: With a Keith David intro/outro of course.

Blackace

IrishNinja said:
yeah, by the way ace: east coast mix was nice, but mostly clubbangers, yeah? anything for the grimy crowd?

I think the east club bangers don't get enough props. The grimy crowd is very vocal about their artist..

Blackace

Macca007 said:
Damn Ace, I'd love to see a Cube mix one WCW. His stuff with NWA, Solo and his West Side Connection stuff could make for a killer mix.

WCW7 will be some bay sh!t that I have been meaning to get y'all

WCW8 will be a heavy dose of Cube just for you..

GamerSoul

I'm previewing the Wale album itunes, I'm liking the beat selection. The jazz feel is there for some tracks. It's a good mix. I like it, might get it.

wenis said:
I'm pretty sure she's the DJ of the group.
It'd be funny if her music IQ was that of a great DJ. I doubt it, but who knows.

overcast

After listening to the mixtape multiple times, I don't understand why ASAP was paid 3 million dollars. It was a solid tape, but there is no way the dude makes it really big.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't get paid exactly 3 mil....it's probably more like they give him some of 3 mil and invest the rest in him for marketing or something..

IrishNinja

good work as usual, macca! but...is it me or does Ace look a sorta suspect in that shot? haha, never caught it from the original...

RJT

Macca, you should add other regulars talking over the wall (like the original cover). Like Recon looking for minivans to shoot and Kampsy liking horrible music.

Macca

RJT said:
Macca, you should add other regulars talking over the wall (like the original cover). Like Recon looking for minivans to shoot and Kampsy liking horrible music.
I like this idea a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom