• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
maybe with a baseball bat.

With nails glued to it.

She's one of these girls whose entire persona is so incredibly obnoxious and grating that I couldn't stick my dick anywhere near her without want to beat her over the head with it.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The image Nicki projects is so unattractive that her actual looks are irrelevant. Plus she's not all that good looking in the first place.

As much as I love hip-hop it's crazy I've never been in this thread before.

With that said, BIG KRIT IS THAT N**A!!!!

Yeah, I'm a fan, a big fan, on my stan shit. The last time I felt this way about a rapper was when I first heard conflict diamonds by Lupe.

I'm still waiting for the day when soft ass music goes away, hip-hop needs a DMX 2.0 right now.

You my want to edit that..........

Detox

Really enjoying Radioactive, a solid album. I have to echo those sentiments about the girl songs removing the hooks might work. Then again it is 18 tracks so maybe those are the extra tracks they put in just for the sales, a worthy tradeoff. I like the difference between the first half and the last half is a nice balance of Yelawolf's sounds. Yela has a really focused on making songs rather than battle raps. I'm just disappointed with the features he got, I'm sure he could have gotten much better guys.

Recon

Banned
Yeah, feature wise, i wish i could substitute some of those for Big KRITT/Outkast/Bun B. Those would of been great. Maybe next album/Mixtape. Even the Rittz feature was forgetable.

Esch

Banned
I think it's kinda funny that if they'd release E1999 now you guys probably would go on how soft they are with their harmonizing and singing and post lame comments by some white kid impersonating Ghostface.

what? What the fuck are you even talking about. The thugs spit dude. if you think the core problem is with backup vocals, or female vocalists, or melody in rap you're missing the point. completely.

overcast

Camp debuted at #11 with 52,000 sold. Which I believe is pretty damn impressive considering what he was up against, and I really didn't see much hype.

The M.O.B

Lulz Mac Miller went from #1 all the way to #24. This is a case of entire fan base buying it first week and those not blinded by a below-average rapper buying it 2nd week.

And 50K for Gambino is great for him, he only popped up in the mainstream this year.

Lulz Mac Miller went from #1 all the way to #24. This is a case of entire fan base buying it first week and those not blinded by a below-average rapper buying it 2nd week.

And 50K for Gambino is great for him, he only popped up in the mainstream this year.

Actually most of Mac Miller's sales were from months ago, due to him keeping pre-orders open so long.

overcast

No hype for Friend of the People?

It should be released real soon.

I still believe man...as long as it's longer than 20 minutes.
He said it comes out tomorrow on his Facebook. I'll listen to it as soon as I can, I have to go to LA so idk. He lost a lot of support because of Lasers, so the lack of hype makes perfect sense.

Jay Sosa

I still listen to it daily, it's one of the best albums/mixtapes this year imo.

Yup.

There is only about 5 seconds I don't like and that is the start of "Make up". Besides that i's absolutely flawless. Even the skits are outstanding and the older I get the more I hate (pointless) skits.

I would even go as far and say it's one of the best records in the last 5 years.

Deservedly so. Great album.

Is it really? Loved his debut but the singles I heard so far are anything but amazing, Is it more like the start of TML (the more introspective, slow and melodic stuff) or the middle (track with Minaj)?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Yup.

There is only about 5 seconds I don't like and that is the start of "Make up". Besides that i's absolutely flawless. Even the skits are outstanding and the older I get the more I hate (pointless) skits.

I would even go as far and say it's one of the best records in the last 5 years.
5 years? Really? Five fucking years?! Whatthefuckidonteven.

Recon

Banned
I think Domino gets a headache if he doesnt say something negative about Cole every week. Shit is like a religious experience for him.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
You guys know I have been pushing my cousin for a few on here... well his new mix tape is out and its free. He released it on his page and the site got shut down, so his buzz is getting ridiculous. Take a listen to this mix tape . He basically goes off on some other peoples beats and has some of his own shit on there... Click the album cover to download ,,, Jack thriller hosts it and he is funny as hell through out.

Slizz

20111123-LES.jpg

01 Top Of My Game (prod. Mr. Rogers)
02. Cali’ (prod. June James)
03. Want It All (prod. Mr. Rogers & Stunt N Dozier)
04. 3rd Coastin’ f. Killa Kyleon & Paul Wall (prod. Cardo)
05. Higher (G-Mix) f. Jhene Aiko (prod. Mr. Rogers)
06. RidingInMrRogersNeighborhood (Interlude)
07. Smokin’ Exotic f. Slim Thug (prod. Mr. Rogers)
08. Candy Coated (prod. DSF)
09. My Life (prod. DJ Burn One)
10. Wanna Live (prod. Cardo)
11. Gangsta f. Boss Hogg Outlawz (prod. Mr. Lee)
12. Get What You Give (prod. Stunt N Dozier)
13. I’m On It (prod. Cardo)
14. Smoke Break (prod. Mr. Rogers)
15. Mothership f. Bun B (prod. GL Productions)
16. Having Thangs (prod. Stunt N Dozier)
17. Shut It Down f. Slim Thug & Chamillionaire (prod. Mr. Lee)
18. So What (prod. Cardo)

DL HERE

Pretty sure it was HiRes or Toku that got me on to L.e.$ dude is real smooth and has some good texas production

Hopefully this doesn't disappoint, still dl'ing =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom