• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

L’Orange – Old Soul (2011)
172059375-1.jpg

http://lorange.bandcamp.com/album/old-soul

DL this album, to wash off that horrible Lupe, crap.

jacking this to repost in the jazz-hop thread, thanks man!

This get posted? BLU - DOINNOTHIN produced by flying lotus
The video is dope as fuck too. http://vimeo.com/31735213

shit dont wanna load for my weak-ass connection, but ima keep trying, the lineup looks good.

happy thanksgiving fam! hope ya'lls was good too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The "cooking" dance I see doesn't even look like they're cooking (gesturing the use of ingredients and utensils), it literally looks like a dance. If that makes sense.

I have seen a lot of cooking.. and it looks they are cooking kinda..

I listened to the tape and aside from the Burger and San Francisco tracks I honestly think it's utter shit. If I were drunk in a club I'd probably enjoy Lupe Back and the like but nah.

Jay Sosa

This aint hip-hop, but Mayer Hawthorne's new album is swag as fuck.
http://5166-hypetrak.voxcdn.com/images/2011/08/Mayer-Hawthorne-How-Do-You-Do-Artwork.jpg

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4iIsE1PBhE&ob=av2e"]A Long Time (groovy as fuck btw)[/URL]
[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8vaf5o6-PE"]Cant Stop feat. Snoop Dogg[/URL][/QUOTE]

Love the music and especially that video but I really don't like his high pitch voice.

Fake EDIT: Why in the world doesn't he always sing like on the Snoop track?

Esch

Banned
Wow, Bronsellini x Statik Selektah is a class class effort.

Statik's put in SO much work this year, i really admire dude. If only he could drop beats that stuck with me for the day, shit that i find myself humming outloud doing homework, etc.

DominoKid

if SOHH hates the new Lupe tape then it definitely fucking sucks

Love the music and especially that video but I really don't like his high pitch voice.

Fake EDIT: Why in the world doesn't he always sing like on the Snoop track?

i want to say he threw some effects on it. i dont recall ever hearing him use his full voice before.

woolley

I don't understand what's so bad about Lupe's mixtape. The only song on there that I don't like is Joaquin Phoenix. I really like all of the other songs on it.

overcast

I don't understand what's so bad about Lupe's mixtape. The only song on there that I don't like is Joaquin Phoenix. I really like all of the other songs on it.
Just got to Phoenix. He kills that song, what's not to like? The first 3 songs were awful.

woolley

Just got to Phoenix. He kills that song, what's not to like? The first 3 songs were awful.

I think it has more to do with the little break in the middle of the song with the deep loud voice. Stuff like that just tends to annoy me and I end up just hating the whole song for it. It makes it sound really cheap and cheesy.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Just finished recording two tracks that are like polar fucking opposites of each other. Some serious schizo shit listening to them back to back. The first includes the line "ill call you a whore or a worthless abortion stain". The second is about mental, emotional, and physical abuse.
I need to be on meds.

Also, I'm pimping that Belly tape for the third time, such a great mixtape to sit back and chill to. Downtown and Numbers are so fucking good.

Thank god Luda put Drake and Sean in line. I love their "lol old people hating" response on twitter.

I remember Kanye doing that shit before Sean arrived on the scene, and of course there are older examples of said "supa dupa flow." fuckouttahere gumps

Esch

Banned
Thank god Luda put Drake and Sean in line. I love their "lol old people hating" response on twitter.

I remember Kanye doing that shit before Sean arrived on the scene, and of course there are older examples of said "supa dupa flow." fuckouttahere gumps

i honestly think sean price was clearly doing that punchline shit a little before

either way Drake seriously can't be talking about flow jacking, absurd for him to even think of calling anyone out on their copypasta

Esch

Banned
I thought this happened years ago actually. Maybach has long been a disaster for Benz. I'd love to see Ross and all stop using it, for one thing they dont even pronounce it right, the fucking twats.

MAY BACK MUZIK BABY WE DA BEST

And yeah. Maybach is about as profitable as Jaguar at this point

HiResDes

ASAP Rocky on ThisIs50

the interviewer creeps me out cause he looks weird as shit. he did a hilarious interview w/ Lisa Ann *fans self* a few weeks back.

I'm so ridiculously hyped to see the video for Blunt After Blunt

yeah someone i know irl told me to check them out for 'real' dubstep and i did and i left VERY underwhelmed.

BTW hires i really think you should listen to Dead Can Dance, i think band is right up your alley
SWAG, you were correct

So does anybody know any good albums on Amazon that cost $2? I just got a $2 credit and don't normally purchase music on that site. Their search function is useless since it includes single tracks with albums.

HiResDes

Chuuwee - Reign (Video)

1. What’s Poppin’
2. Tales from The Cotton Club
3. SLime Anthem
4. Louis V Bag
5. OK Y’all feat. Fabolous
6. NY Ride
7. I See You (Black People)
8. Keep It Goin’ feat. Young Chris
9. U Know What It Is
10. Bed Piss feat. Raekwon