• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

For those who haven't seen it, go watch it now!

wS2PZUS.png

overcast

Goddamn a perma for PD. Biggest hit this community has had since Ace left. Definitely one of the most recognizable voices/personalities of this community.

He'll be missed :[

T Dollarz

RiP PD, my opinions usually tended to align pretty close to yours so it was always cool to gauge my interests with your impressions. A true OG, remember him from the beginning.

injurai

Banned
Yeah, it was a regular ban but then they changed it to a perm while he was still banned.

Did a mod say that?

Also what was the post that he was banned for? I couldn't tell looking through his comments, but I got the impression he wasn't banned right away for whatever he said.

Kreed

Did a mod say that?

Also what was the post that he was banned for? I couldn't tell looking through his comments, but I got the impression he wasn't banned right away for whatever he said.

It was for a post in the Tyga L thread, but the post he made and all the posts responding to it were removed from the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom