• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorheez

How the hell did does some new redman drop and nobody is talking about it?

Listening now... WHHHEEEEWWWWWW he's one of the goats and if you disagree then theres no helping you

And yes I know it came out like a month ago but who cares

Cheddahz

Banned

Listening now... WHHHEEEEWWWWWW he's one of the goats and if you disagree then theres no helping you

We talked about it a month ago, when it came out

It is because what Cheddahz said

Ninja Dom

Nah I criticised this new album on here when it came out. Album is weak. I remember saying how I'm not a fan of Redman using comparisons and similes all the fucking time. His favourite word is "like", as in "crazy like a fox". Shit gets so boring and stale so quickly.

Vorheez

I don't care that much but thanks guys

Nah I criticised this new album on here when it came out. Album is weak. I remember saying how I'm not a fan of Redman using comparisons and similes all the fucking time. His favourite word is "like", as in "crazy like a fox". Shit gets so boring and stale so quickly.
but those metaphors

CRS

I don't care that much but thanks guys

but those metaphors

Bullshit. I check this thread daily, and if you guys did talk about it, it must have been brief as shit. Only thing I remember is seeing Irish mention him and that's it

6416d3c22555ee75bf4987ff45c564e4.png

thabiz

Ls go to digging up old posts in the thread to show me that an entire 8 posts were dedicated to the new redman album

8 posts

Y'all proved my point

And if you checked every day, then you should know that this type of stuff is not discussed here in great lengths.

Anth0ny

that list aint half bad tbh, nicki minaj is the only immediate outlier. eminem's shit is aging worse than milk but he had a lot of talent back then too.

drake the new gawd. if PD were here I'm sure he'd agree.

RIP brah.

it will be fun to see the two gods go at it this year

supposedly

if their shit ever drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom