• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos

MTLQMm2.gif

You mean 2015 right?

Tut - Preacher's Son
Alex Wiley - Village Party 2
Alex Wiley - Flame Emoji
Young Thug - Slime Season 2
Drake & Future - WATTBA
Future - 56 Nights
Lucki Eck$ - X
Black Kray - Thug Angel
Curren$y - Pilot Talk III
Denzel Curry - Planet Shrooms
Daye Jack - Soul Glitch
DRWN & Spencer Joles - Alone
Key! - Martin Luther Key
Young Thug - Barter 6
Lil Uzi Vert - Luv is Rage
Roy Wood$ - Exis
Post Malone - S/T EP
Ramriddlz - P2P EP

...Village Party 2 might be the absolute wavyest thing I heard all year
thnx man

Esch

Banned
rip PD. GAF-Hop was a good experiment, but now it's dead, much like ReconYoda and this community's love for Big KRIT hooks.

pfo8jxm.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh damn. I thought y'all were kidding again. PD really perm'd. Shame, he was one of my favourite posters on GAF :(

Next OT title should go to his memory.

GAF-Hop |OT15| Darkness, everybody, darkness

RIP PhoenixDark, Habitual Line Stepper

Fjordson

Can't believe it's a perm for PD.

That thread about him hugging the Brazilian girls years ago that was linked in his tag was one of the first threads I read on GAF lmao.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Ace gone, PD gone, Recon off snorting meth behind an Allsups somewhere, moooseboy Q probably in jail again, Kam found Jesus, missbreedx fucking around in China or some shit, peterb0y changed his name....

PD permed for real? Damn. He's just one of those dudes that I've seen for as long as I've been on GAF. I may have had opposing views with him, but he'll always be one of my favorites.

Be safe out there, man. See you in other places.

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
RIP to the gawd PD
MFLfd6d.png

may he find the 72 virgins and Kendrick autograph waiting for him in the clouds
MFLfd6d.png

IrishNinja

rip PD. GAF-Hop was a good experiment, but now it's dead, much like ReconYoda and this community's love for Big KRIT hooks.

pfo8jxm.gif

for real, i love ya'll but without his input, there's a huge whole here...one of my favorite OG's, not only high-tier troll game (that did him in) but his actual impressions/reviews were thorough, and he'd totally blindside me catching riffs from shit i missed. this really sucks, huge damper on the community for me here.

Oh damn. I thought y'all were kidding again. PD really perm'd. Shame, he was one of my favourite posters on GAF :(

Next OT title should go to his memory.

GAF-Hop |OT15| Darkness, everybody, darkness

RIP PhoenixDark, Habitual Line Stepper

amen - we shouted out ace, this gotta be done

Kam found Jesus

is that what happened? thought my dude just went into back alley GPU sales fulltime or somethin

also siddx still walking the earth & finding love, bless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom