• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dBRPGj5.gif

6 God bout to drop the 3-Peat.

Fjordson

Lmao wow.

Not sure the shirt is needed....just hope the new track is good.

edit: from Toku's coli link

I'm sad for Meek bruh, you know he wants to tweet too....

It's like if your girl told you that you play the PS4 too much, and you stop playing it to prove a point. But you really miss playing that damn PS4...

Thats how imagine Meek feels right now

Meek! MEEEEEEEEK!!!!!! GET UP MEEK!!!!!
damn.png
lmfao

Late to this, but holy damn @ Carter IV. I had no idea that sold so well, that album was baaad. It sold better than Take Care and Nothing Was The Same. Actually a bit confusing in the context of Birdman refusing to release Carter V, tbh.

Lol @ Eminem. Record labels love him!

Edit:

<3 thugger, but Young Thug on the hook is kinda weird.

Edit edit:

I've never been a fan of Meek (dude is sooooo one-trick), but Drizzy's getting a big head now. I wish someone more legit would go at him to take him down a peg.

Late to this, but holy damn @ Carter IV. I had no idea that sold so well, that album was baaad. It sold better than Take Care and Nothing Was The Same. Actually a bit confusing in the context of Birdman refusing to release Carter V, tbh.

Didn't know Eminem was still beastin like that lol.

Tokubetsu

Edit:

<3 thugger, but Young Thug on the hook is kinda weird.

I know that Adele album was massive but holy shit. No wonder she didn't follow it up theres zero need to lmao

I know that Adele album was massive but holy shit. No wonder she didn't follow it up theres zero need to lmao

I had no idea, it seems katy is bigger but looks like i was wrong. I always hear about katy and rarely about adele. Kind of like how i hear more about kanye than j cole so it seems that kanye sells more but it's not the case.

IrishNinja

If Jay Rock doesn't drop by the end of this year, then they might as well not even bother. TDE is such a shitshow.

true, but they know where they eat from at least

whew we about to get another classic from the best member of TDE not named Jay Rock

word? Rashad gonna drop another one?

It really doesn't make sense. Jay Rock isn't going to sell well, everyone knows it. He's not even on Interscope. If Rashad could do 9k first without anyone knowing who he was, and 26k total...surely Rock could at least do 15-20k first week. That's not bad for an indie.

I'm sure they're homies but damn, you'd have to feel some type of way about watching Kendrick get another music video release plus 3 features on Dre's album (dropping this week) before you can even release your fucking album title.

okay but let's be real here
kdot is lauryn, and ya'll can argue over who's wycleff amongst the pras's

You don't take a dump on a man's grave brehs

Sheesh

Personally, I hope he won't drop a third one and just wear that shirt, but there has been way too much smoke past few days. Back To Back was nice and all, but now he gotta show he can bury someone on his stage, some kind of marple magic power demonstration from the fairy king that shows everyone who reigns over the realm

yeah, it's overkill but to reply to nibel - you do if they hit the fuck out of a nerve, no?
drizzy's sensitive ass prolly sees this as a win/win: more attention/hype for the next album, another clubbanger, and he's picked an easy-ish (compared to kdot/dmx/common etc) to fire back on & try to escape his terrycloth soft image woes

I've never been a fan of Meek (dude is sooooo one-trick), but Drizzy's getting a big head now. I wish someone more legit would go at him to take him down a peg.

Don't think it's happening anytime soon.

Too many cats in the industry NEED Drake to test him for getting out of line.

Risk the paper count just to win a beef? Nah, few people have the heart to do that.

The way we seem to be hyped up about Drake's potential 3rd diss I'm kinda worried it's gonna fall flat. If that happens Meek still have a chance.

Naw he'd just come back with more trash

Didn't know Eminem was still beastin like that lol.

Well regardless of how the internet feels about him Eminem still sells very well.

As much as I want to feel bad for Meek, he started this with the intention that he could end Drake's career.

He (gravely mistakingly) thought that exposing Drake would get him kicked out of the game because people wanted that real right?

So when Drake comes back and goes at his neck, I can't feel pity for him. He shoulda came with stronger shit or should've left it alone. Thats the game b: Kill or be killed. Bomb away Drake

(Actually he should've just left it alone. Aubrey rode with Meek while he was still in the pen and then came back and gave him the hottest track on his CD. He deserves everyfuckingthing coming to him for getting stuck in his feelings over some bullshit and acting out of spite)

As much as I want to feel bad for Meek, he started this with the intention that he could end Drake's career.

He (gravely mistakingly) thought that exposing Drake would get him kicked out of the game because people wanted that real right?

So when Drake comes back and goes at his neck, I can't feel pity for him. He shoulda came with stronger shit or should've left it alone. Thats the game b: Kill or be killed. Bomb away Drake

(Actually he should've just left it alone. Aubrey rode with Meek while he was still in the pen and then came back and gave him the hottest track on his CD. He deserves everyfuckingthing coming to him for getting stuck in his feelings over some bullshit and acting out of spite)
That isn't the best track on the meek album...

HiResDes

I honestly can't wait for this shit to pass so we can start talking about other shit, not that it hasn't spurred some good discussions about ghost writing and merit within the industry, but it's a decaying horse at this point in my my opinion.

I honestly can't wait for this shit to pass so we can start talking about other shit, not that it hasn't spurred some good discussions about ghost writing and merit within the industry, but it's a decaying horse at this point in my my opinion.

Did you check out the new CNN album?

Kyzer

Banned

Where do you get all this lol headcanon game strong

And yo. Does that say Will Smith is gonna be there? Willy Smith?

Where do you get all this lol headcanon game strong

???

What are you questioning?

Drake supported Meek when he was in prison, gave him a verse on RICO, Meek turned around and tried to expose him as a fraud thinking people would give a shit (they don't apparently) and it blew up in his face and now he's reaping what he sowed.

Dereck

Talk about this, then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom