• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Pop the pussy, don't play with it /
I don't care if Kanye hit it /
I don't care if Jay hit it /
I'mm eat it up and lay with it / "

Why does Game say these things? He needs someone in the studio hitting him with a switch, that he pulled off of a tree, every time he says shit like this. :/

It's probably the only factual rhyme on the album. Game would certainly french kiss a chick after Jigga Man busted in her mouth

DominoKid

3e05cdd040cc11e294a422000a1f9874_7.jpg

this album is gonna be so sick. doubters be damned.
asap > > >

mooooose

I feel bad that Trinidad James got shitted on, on Hot 97 but it is ignorant and though I like Peter Rosenberg a lot he is clearly a hipster backpacker.

He says he doesn't like Trinidad appealing to hipsters but he LOVES Odd Future. Come on dude.

Love both of them though.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
"Pop the pussy, don't play with it /
I don't care if Kanye hit it /
I don't care if Jay hit it /
I'mm eat it up and lay with it / "

Why does Game say these things? He needs someone in the studio hitting him with a switch, that he pulled off of a tree, every time he says shit like this. :/

Honestly it is the same bullshit Lil Wayne is spitting these days.

bowery

the trinidad james video is the funniest shit ever cant go through watching it without laughing

edit: the tracklist for his mixtape.......smh

bowery

skrillex and kanye spent some studio time together mbdtf2 to feature brostep, either way kanye was on that brostep track on rihannas album

Anyone check out the King of New York's aka the GOAT aka Papoose's new mixtape?
Jokes aside there's a Kendrick feature on there....gonna have to cop that

edit: nvm it's an old song

edit2: ...which i already had in my library...woops

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Is this track list for A$AP Rocky's album bullshit?

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/12/07/tracklisting-asap-rocky-long-live-asap/

Kendrick Lamar, Florence Welch, and Santigold? omg this is gonna be so great.

Shits hot, Im gunna fuck with this album hard I think. More Q is always a good thing.

So I took a listen to that Game album yesterday at work (where I can do some serious listening) and most of his rhymes are fuckin' jokes, but the production is solid and the feel of it overall, I'll be playing with a good amount of these tracks for a bit. It's a good time.

Now, when we talking about AOTY? I think it's about time we crown the king

YAWK YAWK

d84cc6023f4aef29fea6374kzb.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
is it douche... cause he is

and Rosenberg is feeling himself a little to much but like always pride before the fall.

I typically don't mind him honestly, but that trinidad video was pretty annoying. Maybe because that Ebro dude is there and it makes it seem worse, because I don't really have problems with Ciph at all

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rosenberg is one of the realest ninjas out there 99% of the time. Just saw the interview and I have no idea what dude is saying and where he pulled this "hipster" association out from. Dude went in hard out of nowhere and I feel bad for Trinidad James being put on the spot in that kind of situation. To be fair he did own up to it a bit at the end and showed some respect.

The way Ebro talks is just annoying as hell, everything comes off as pretentious.

DominoKid

HnC is audio ambien

naw but im really not understanding the aoty talk.

it settled at about a 7/10

sn: this GD/Rick Ross shit is hilarious to me.
north carolina represent! lol i cant believe that we got goons to shake rick ross.
and now he's cancelling the rest of his tour. which is only like another week or so but its still funny.

overcast

Miri. If anything Control System is at the bottom. That's still a great album though.

Anybody watched the VGA's can give me an update? Was at work today.

Anybody watched the VGA's can give me an update? Was at work today.

- Dark Souls II CG trailer
- Weird trailer for some game named The Phantom Pain that turned out to be Metal Gear Solid V (apparently NOT Ground Zeroes). KOJIMA BE TROLLIN
- Halo 4 Spartan Ops stuff
- New The Last of Us trailer + release date of May 7th
- New Tomb Raider trailer
- South Park: The Stick of Truth trailer
- New Bioshock Infinite trailer
- New Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 trailer
- The Walking Dead won GOTY

I think that's it...

=======

Oh and HnC > GKMC > Control System. YAWK YAWK

overcast

Sounds pretty good. I'm not really into Dark souls but my brother is. Last of us in may is huge. Heard infinite looks meh. Going to check it out when I get home. Bet the "show" was a joke again?

Sounds pretty good. I'm not really into Dark souls but my brother is. Last of us in may is huge. Heard infinite looks meh. Going to check it out when I get home. Bet the "show" was a joke again?

Ehhh, wasn't as bad as most years, still not respectable enough to mean anything. Lots of "nerd culture" type of stuff. Whatever. Everyone's there for the trailers at this point.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
It's pretty crazy that the walking dead won GOTY. my housemate works for telltale and he didnt expect for the company to win, at least not goty.

IrishNinja

ya'll ever been to Purísima? its a nica holiday for mary where everyone wiles out and gives free shit, its crazy

also jeru the damaga's wrath of man was an enjoyable revisiting

i dig shit like this but broke as fuck with the holidays & black friday spending, price has to be right - not like that rae purple tape bullshit

It's pretty crazy that the walking dead won GOTY. my housemate works for telltale and he didnt expect for the company to win, at least not goty.

literally just got around to playing ep 1 last night (free on PSN+), it's definitely better than i went in expecting. i dont know that its GOTY but this was kind've a slow year looking back

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Playing now

And it's pretty great

One of the few games this year that made you think about the game when you weren't playing it

Also the choices affect the story as it unfolds is dope

It was really nice remix to adventure gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom