• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I once got so high i thought the weed was spiked with that legal high K2 Spice, JWH-018, shit and i thought it wasn't ever coming back. I also puked and lay out in the dudes yard for about an hour comatosed. Fucking closed eyed patterns the lot.

I had a complete mental breakdown. Reality as i knew it was all lies.

Ain't smoked weed since.

DominoKid

I once got so high i thought the weed was spiked with that legal high K2 Spice, JWH-018, shit and i thought it wasn't ever coming back. I also puked and lay out in the dudes yard for about an hour comatosed. Fucking closed eyed patterns the lot.

I had a complete mental breakdown. Reality as i knew it was all lies.

Ain't smoked weed since.

i told my k2 story but it still blows my mind when i think about it.

long story/short: smoked a lot of that shit. i was standing out on a deck w/ my friends and everything from my waist up just blacked out and went limp like jelly. i was out slumped over for like maybe 10 seconds. i could hear my friends freaking out and then i just rose back up like i had new life. never smoking that shit again. i dont fuck w/ shit that'll make your body just lose the ability to hold itself up.

ecurbj

GAF-HOP is my favorite source, especially because I've learned to know the tastes of most regulars, so that I can ignore some opinions (particularly peterb0y, since he likes everything).

The only problem is that it moves too fast... When I feel like I may have missed something, my alternative source is reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/
Thanks. I look at this thread, 2dopeboyz, hiphopdx and now NahRight.com to get my hip hop fix.

There's a few in OP, but personally I use NahRight.com.

From what I'd guess, 2dopeboyz is the most popular. Some blogs skew to some styles of rap more than others, it's usually best to find what works for you.

Thanks for the suggestion

for all of you dropout bear stans

primobearbeta.jpg

via KTT
I wish Kanye would go back to the bears. Those are neat and this wallpaper is neat too!

Never grab the mystery weed. ALWAYS know what your smoking.

Probably some chemical to make it weigh more.

Or its some killer shit.
Oh shit. The very first time I smoke weed (which was this year or this past summer in July). I liked it at first but when one of my cousin's peep came over to the crib and we smoked this one blunt I didn't know what was in it. I swear my ears were so sensitive, I was annoyed by how everyone was laughing. My one boy kept talking constantly. I tried to turn over to sleep it off because everything was spinning and he kept checking on me which was pissing me off. I then grabbed a blanket and slept in the bathroom. The way slept. My cousin said it looked like I was being delivered out of my Mom womb lol. Again felt like everything was spinning. I was twitching. That was certainly the last time I ever smoked weed. Only one month which was July lol

lol i saw it when it still said "mystery week" and was wondering wtf type of drink that was.

yeah mystery weed is hit or miss. i remember a party at my house where i hopped in the blunt circle (house rules!) and smoked some random ass blunt. it took all my control to not punch something/someone that night cause i was way too wired. even when i tried to lay down and relax it off i was still amped as shit. not enjoyable at all.

Ahh. That's what it's called "mystery weed". Never again. I will make sure I ask before taking a puff the next time. Not sure if its weird asking what's in it or not. But July was the last and only time I smoked a blunt lol.

I believe it was 3 or 5 times max I smoked in July. That fifth time was my last. Horrible experience.

HiiiLife

So I'm trying to get into Freddie Gibbs and Pusha T. I think they're dope.. Well from the few singles I've heard from them at least.

Which album / mixtape would be a good place to jump into their music?

BFK? Fear of God?

//B1G

Banned
Lol @ the druggie novices. Warms my heart.
I just did a sublingual opioid and am now rolling an L of green crack. Go me

Also gibbs has a bunch of bangers, from miseducation of gibbs on up is all pretty good shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So I'm trying to get into Freddie Gibbs and Pusha T. I think they're dope.. Well from the few singles I've heard from them at least.

BFK? Fear of God?
Skip Fear of God entirely. Fear of God II has all of the best songs of Fear of God 1 on it plus more.

Plus obviously the Clipse' discography.

BFK? Fear of God?

I'd recommend both of those albums. One of my favorite Pusha songs is "Alone in Vegas."

Thats what convinced me to dl Fear of God a couple of years ago.

HiiiLife

I shouldn't even entertain stuff like this when my friends bring it up but who would Gaf Hop personally pick between Pusha & Meek?

I'm leaning towards Pusha from first impressions.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I shouldn't even entertain stuff like this when my friends bring it up but who would Gaf Hop personally pick between Pusha & Meek?

There is no contest. Pusha has better delivery, lyrics, more solid projects under his belt, and makes better songs than Meek.

I like Dreams and Nightmares way more than Fear of God 2.

If we factored in the Clipse though then I guess Pusha.

God damn, that's not even a serious question.
Pusha on every hour of every day of every week of the year.
It's not even close.

HiiiLife

Thanks y'all for the recommendations and opinions.

Just finished DL'ing what you guys posted. Time for a listening session.

thabiz

Dope mix.

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/RfgWxxMmKY/LFED11CS.rar.html
1 Constant Deviants – Competition Catch Speed Knots
2 Beatnuts, The – Props Over Here
3 Zombi Squad – Rap Is Rearranging
4 Shadowz In The Dark – Fatigez
5 Raw Breed Featuring Kool Keith, Godfather Don & Grandmaster Mel – Rampage / Outta Control
6 Ol' Dirty Bastard – Baby C'mon
7 KMD – It Sounded Like A Roc
8 Haiku D'Etat Featuring Busdriver – Transitions And Eras
9 Digable Planets – Rebirth Of Slick (Cool Like Dat)
10 Black Sheep – The Choice Is Yours
11 Double XX Possee* – Not Gonna Be Able To Do It
12 Funkdoobiest – Who's The Doobiest
13 Eric B. & Rakim – Don't Sweat The Technique
14 Yaggfu Front – Hold 'Em Back (What's The Meaning?)
15 Del The Funky Homosapien* – Boo Boo Heads
16 Gangstarr* – Mostly The Voice
17 A Tribe Called Quest – Verses From The Abstract
18 El-P Featuring Blue Series Continuum, The – Get Modal

Bold is a ballin mix. ill.

dont sleep on this. the sickness.

thabiz

artworks-000009326470-cbhh9v-t200x200.jpg

Colm K - Beats Rhymes and Features

1. Intro
2. Q Tip & Stanley Clarke – 1,2 To The Bass
3. Janet Jackson – Got Til Its Gone feat. Q Tip
4. Nas – The World Is Yours (Q Tip Remix Instrumental)
3. Mos Def – Mr. Nigga feat. Q Tip
3. Nas – One Love feat. Q Tip
4. Mobb Deep – Drink Away The Pain (Situations) feat. Q Tip
5. Q Tip – Gettin Up (Colm K Remix)
6 The Roots – Ital feat. Q Tip
7. M.C. Interlude
8. Nuyorican Soul – I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun (Kenny Dope Remix
feat. Q Tip)*
9. Craig Mack – Get Down (Q Tip Remix)
10. The Crooklyn Dodgers – Crooklyn Instrumental
11. The Brand New Heavies – Sometimes (Ummah Remix feat. Q Tip)*
12. Slum Village – Hold Tight feat. Q Tip*
13. Q Tip – Lets Ride
14. The Lone Ranger (Q Tip) – Its Yours
15. Q Tip – Official
16. Q Tip – Higher*
17. Raphael Saadiq & Q Tip – Get Involved
18. Q Tip – ManWomanBoogie
19. The Jungle Brothers – Black Is Black feat. Q Tip*
20. Q Tip – Even If It Is So

thabiz

DJ Mayhem - RAEKWON Mix

1. Intro
2. Bring da Ruckus
3. Clan in the front
4. 7th Chamber pt 2
5. Nightime Vultures
6. Ice Water
7. Knuckleheadz
8. RAGU
9. Intoxicated
10. The Hilton
11. Sneakers.
12. Box in hand
13. Rahzel – Wu Tang Live
14. Wake up Show
15. The M.G.M
16. Heavyweights
17. Incarcerated Scarfaces
18. Black Trump
19. My Favorite Dred
20 Wu Banga 101
21 Visionz.
22 The Blowflys Vs Wu Tang – Funky Cream
23 El Michels Affair, Pete Rock, Raekwon – The PJ’s.
24. State of Grace

Ya'll say Ghost. I say The Chef.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
aaaand only a few hours later I'm awake and stone cold sober with no hangover. That was fascinating.

I had a dream I was at a bar and blackace was djing and he got sick of the owners stupid shit, told the owner and his wife to eat a bag of dicks, and just bounced handing me his headphones like go for it. I ended up playing a bunch of pharcyde and ice cube.

aaaand only a few hours later I'm awake and stone cold sober with no hangover. That was fascinating.

I had a dream I was at a bar and blackace was djing and he got sick of the owners stupid shit, told the owner and his wife to eat a bag of dicks, and just bounced handing me his headphones like go for it. I ended up playing a bunch of pharcyde and ice cube.

" Today I didn't even have to use my AK. I gotta say it was a good day"

HiResDes

Big Boi Ft. Little Dragon - Mama Told Me (Original Version MP3), for the people like me that want to switch it when they get the album.

Posted?

The Fader said:
Master P announced that he, Fat Trel and Alley Boy have temporarily joined forces as Louie V Mob. Check out “No Way Jose,” a blunt, finger-wagging anthem with a standout verse from Trel, above, then watch the guys at work on “Bang Bang” and “Dope Case.” “No Way Jose” is up for download below, along with already-released single “Louie Sheets,” whose smiling I’m in the zoo actin a fuckin donkey chorus deserves more attention. According to the YouTube description, Master P’s solo full-length, a Louie V Mob compilation and a movie will follow Al Capone.

Master P Ft. Fat Trel and Problem - Louie Sheets

Master P Ft. Fat Trel and Alley Boy - No Way Jose

T Dollarz

i told my k2 story but it still blows my mind when i think about it.

long story/short: smoked a lot of that shit. i was standing out on a deck w/ my friends and everything from my waist up just blacked out and went limp like jelly. i was out slumped over for like maybe 10 seconds. i could hear my friends freaking out and then i just rose back up like i had new life. never smoking that shit again. i dont fuck w/ shit that'll make your body just lose the ability to hold itself up.

Dude, yes. The first time I smoked K2 might still be the most high I've ever been. It was insane, I was on the floor rolling around and shit. But it was only like that the first time and every time after barely got buzzed so I stopped. Shit sucked ass.

CRS

BTW that L'Orange is incredible!

Yes it is. REALLY bummed out that I forgot it came out and missed out on the orange vinyl.

The entire project is amazing. It rained here not too long ago and it was THE perfect album to listen to. All I needed was a cigar.

Blu's feature is the perfect successor to Her Favorite Colo(u)r. I would love to get a Blu and L'Orange. That album is high on my wishlist.

HiResDes

I've had that album for a while, it is indeed nice too : )

I've been listening to Matthew White's Big Inner. which Tguy got me hip to and the Twigs EP, oh and this:

Laetitia Sadier - The Trip
large.jpg

Edit:

CRS

I've had that album for a while, it is indeed nice too : )

I've been listening to Matthew White's Big Inner. which Tguy got me hip to and the Twigs EP.

Yeah, I forgot how I came about it but I started listening to it and ended up really liking it. I always knew about her because of her feature on FlyLo's Tea Leaf Dancers but I never looked into her work. I think because Bonobo produced it, it peaked my interest so it was enough for me to listen to.

IrishNinja

i wanna go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom