• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitters

Special Deluxe Gold Edition Illmatic Box Set

nas_eavgv-450x450.jpg
That looks really cool.

Cudder

IrishNinja said:
literally just got around to playing ep 1 last night (free on PSN+), it's definitely better than i went in expecting. i dont know that its GOTY but this was kind've a slow year looking back
I started out like you, playing the first 2 episodes because they were free on PS+...then I was hooked and immediately bought the rest as they came out. You'll understand why it got goty when you finish it all.

IrishNinja

I started out like you, playing the first 2 episodes because they were free on PS+...then I was hooked and immediately bought the rest as they came out. You'll understand why it got goty when you finish it all.

alright, i'ma stick it out. wait, did i DL just ep 1 or 2 as well? hope i didnt miss one when it was free

Get it during the steam winter sale

see id do this but im kinda already committing to the PS3 one

RJT

Do you need to follow the tv show to enjoy the Walking Dead game? Cause I've only watched a few episodes, but I'm intrigued by the game...

Cudder

alright, i'ma stick it out. wait, did i DL just ep 1 or 2 as well? hope i didnt miss one when it was free

see id do this but im kinda already committing to the PS3 one
2 episodes were given away for free. Check your download list to see if you got both of them. The consolidate under one game file in the game category so maybe you did download 2.

GatorBait

What's the website you guys use to most efficiently stay on top of happenings in the hip hop worlds (those involving strictly music, not bullshit drama)? The number of leaked tracks, promo songs, and mixtapes that drop on a monthly basis can be a little staggering at times. I feel like if I stuck strictly to retail releases, I'd be missing out on a lot of really good music.

Cudder

What's the website you guys use to most efficiently stay on top of happenings in the hip hop worlds (those involving strictly music, not bullshit drama)? The number of leaked tracks, promo songs, and mixtapes that drop on a monthly basis can be a little staggering at times. I feel like if I stuck strictly to retail releases, I'd be missing out on a lot of really good music.

neogaf.com

RJT

GAF-HOP is my favorite source, especially because I've learned to know the tastes of most regulars, so that I can ignore some opinions (particularly peterb0y, since he likes everything).

The only problem is that it moves too fast... When I feel like I may have missed something, my alternative source is reddit.com/r/hiphopheads/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's a few in OP, but personally I use NahRight.com.

From what I'd guess, 2dopeboyz is the most popular. Some blogs skew to some styles of rap more than others, it's usually best to find what works for you.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I should know better than to accept mystery weed from someone, the motherfucker mixed it with something potent as fuck cause I am completely GONE

thabiz

Never grab the mystery weed. ALWAYS know what your smoking.

Probably some chemical to make it weigh more.

Or its some killer shit.

siddx

Never grab the mystery weed. ALWAYS know what your smoking.

Probably some chemical to make it weigh more.

I was so goddamn drunk I didnt even realize what I was doing before I took a hit. It was going around our circle of friends and it just got to me and I puffed it without paying attention. He put some SERIOUS shit in this. I have never ever been this fucked up after ONE puff. Jesus fucking christ

thabiz

I was so goddamn drunk I didnt even realize what I was doing before I took a hit. It was going around our circle of friends and it just got to me and I puffed it without paying attention. He put some SERIOUS shit in this. I have never ever been this fucked up after ONE puff. Jesus fucking christ

That was probably the problem.

So you could have gotten banged by a dude last night, and you wouldn't even know?

LOZLINK

Just caught up on that Trinidad James. All Gold Everything is the shit.
Edit: Since we're all talking about our vices, I had 4 e pills last night, er this morning. 7 am now and I still have't gone to bed

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I should know better than to accept mystery weed from someone, the motherfucker mixed it with something potent as fuck cause I am completely GONE

honestly man who knows what your smoking when you take a hit from a blunt.... remember Raidro... that shit was poison but potent as fuck

Esch

Banned

mane people are always talking about weed getting spiked and cut and shit. Why? to increase weight? You could just spray it with sugar water or something if you wanted to gip people. It was probably just some god weed and you were hammered.

still relevant tho

siddx

So you could have gotten banged by a dude last night, and you wouldn't even know?

Definitely not, since i'm still high as fuck but coherent enough to know whats going on around me. Damn. As soon as it started hitting me, I looked at my friends and we all said at the time same time "we need to get the fuck out of here and go home RIGHT now."

One of my friends who smoked it too says she thinks it's was laced with x. Kind of makes sense since I want to fuck something, fight something, and go to sleep all at the same time.

thabiz

mane people are always talking about weed getting spiked and cut and shit. Why? to increase weight? You could just spray it with sugar water or something if you wanted to gip people. It was probably just some god weed and you were hammered.

still relevant tho

You would be surprised what some of these gangs will do to really shit weed to up the potency. Sugar water wont fuck you up, but windex will. It was a problem in Toronto in the early 90's. We had a bad pill problem too.

The Asian gangs would do some seriously fucked up shit to offload really bad product.

siddx

still relevant tho

I've had some potent weed before. Like holy fucking shit quality. This was different, this was definitely cut, the guy pretty much admitted it. Within 30 seconds of taking ONE hit I felt like I had just completely lost my shit. I couldn't feel my goddamn hands or face, I was in 8 different places at once.

DominoKid

lol i saw it when it still said "mystery week" and was wondering wtf type of drink that was.

yeah mystery weed is hit or miss. i remember a party at my house where i hopped in the blunt circle (house rules!) and smoked some random ass blunt. it took all my control to not punch something/someone that night cause i was way too wired. even when i tried to lay down and relax it off i was still amped as shit. not enjoyable at all.

siddx

lol i saw it when it still said "mystery week" and was wondering wtf type of drink that was.

lol it took me a long ass time to type a coherent sentence. This shit is wearing off but when I first got home I was in fucking lala land.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You Killed My Cousin Back in 94 fuck yo truce!

Bought myself some kendrick lamer tickets last night, He's touring the UK next month.

Tokubetsu

yeah mystery weed is hit or miss. i remember a party at my house where i hopped in the blunt circle (house rules!) and smoked some random ass blunt. it took all my control to not punch something/someone that night cause i was way too wired. even when i tried to lay down and relax it off i was still amped as shit. not enjoyable at all.

something similar happened to me at a house party once. I wasn't drunk but drinking a little (i dont mix smoke and drink in equal quantities) and i took two hits of this shit man and i was down. Totally beside myself. Ended up faking having to go piss, getting in the bathroom and sitting indian style with my head in my lap for half an hour. Just trying to make the world stop slipping away. Only had 3 beers at that point.

Ended the night in this big living room chair with my sunglasses on waiting for my gf to say her goodbyes and take me home haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom