• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
i wanna go there

lol it was a good time, people were getting down to Runnin', people buying me drinks, pretty sure their were some exposed titties involved (there always is).
Might have to try and make it a reality.

overcast

Downloading that L'Orange.

Damn you guys have insane smoking stories. Worst thing that happened to me was when I contemplated what would happen to each person in my family, had I died. Depressing. Worst time smoking, but I didn't stop until way after that. Had a lot of fun times with friends. Bullshitting about the "rules" (which we all knew were lame), listening to music and eating donut holes.

CRS

One time I was smoking some White Rhino and I passed out...That's about as crazy as it gets for me.

I sometimes bake home made pizzas when I get high. Crazy shit. But seriously, the worst it's been for me was when I overdid it on some potent shit. Went through a moment where the world was spinning that I had to sit down and wait for a little bit to come back down a bit. It was a while until I could finally open my eyes.

Nice shit. Was expecting a Mountain sample in there as soon as the beat dropped. "Louder!"

IrishNinja

like the first time i got fucked up, my buddy is this chemist or something and distilled weed juice and mixed it with 151 to "take the edge off" or some shit. i took it, tasted nasty so i just chilled watching MST3K & drinking whiskey...later on i was in the bathtub and eventually on the floor cause the metrorail was coming through my room and i aint wanna get run over

crazy night, i dont call that dude much

iavi

I sometimes bake home made pizzas when I get high. Crazy shit. But seriously, the worst it's been for me was when I overdid it on some potent shit. Went through a moment where the world was spinning that I had to sit down and wait for a little bit to come back down a bit. It was a while until I could finally open my eyes.

This happen to me off of a couple cookies. Edibles right off a dry spell. It came in slow like they do, but then it just kept fucking coming. I tried to go sleep the shit off, but would wake up every couple minutes because of these weird ass muscle spasms that'd jolt me up. And when awake, everything was spinning red. I have no clue why red was the choice color. There wasn't an ounce of light in the room.

Whenever I tell people about that one, I just tell them I saw the devil. For real. It was fucking horrific. Shit went on for so long I actually felt that I had permanently induced some form of schizophrenia. That thought while all of this was going didn't fucking help, I'll tell you that.

I haven't touched an edible since.

overcast

Stolen from the boxing thread, but lol.
tumblr_mer75qSLuO1qdlfp4o1_500.jpg

DominoKid

fuck pacquiao but more importantly fuck pacquiao STANS. dumbasses aint know shit about boxing if they really thought he could beat PBF.

i wish PBF wouldve been the one to do it but happy for JMM. He's 3-1 vs pacquiao now as far as im concerned.

thabiz

Unreleased material from Exile

Cassette
http://www.thedirtyscience.com/downloads/Exile-CASSETTE.zip

01. Hour Glass
02. Holla
03. Hoe
04. Never No
05. Motherfucker
06. Like That (Prod. Kan Kick)
07. Exile Smile
08. My People
09. Jail
10. Paquito (Jam Session)
-Bonus Tracks-
11. 6 Million Ways
12. It’s Gonna Be OK (ft. Blu)
13. Blu & Exile – I Am Blu (Demo Version)
14. Blamexile Pt. 2 (ft. Blame One)
15. American Dreamz 1996 (ft. Aloe Blacc)
16. Farewell (Demo Version) (ft. Aloe Blacc)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All Gold Everything is the worst song in years but there's something hilarious about POPPED DA MOLLY IM SWEATIN WOOOOOOOOOOH

thabiz

Hype deflated. He just compiled his top 25 tracks. BASTARD.

Just dropped the tape and said nothing about it not being new shit.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Trinidad James just seems like a charisma deficient, hipster version of 2 Chainz with a worse flow. I'm not sure that that is what neogaf needs or deserves right now.

HiResDes

Trinidad James just seems like a charisma deficient, hipster version of 2 Chainz with a worse flow. I'm not sure that that is what neogaf needs or deserves right now.

Dude definitely doesn't have flow, but he's pretty funny and charismatic. I'd rather listen to A$ton Matthews personally.

Dude definitely doesn't have flow, but he's pretty funny and charismatic. I'd rather listen to A$ton Matthews personally.

That is the most shamless plug if I have seen one hahahaha, do you know A$ton or something? I just don't see the connection at all. Was a bit random just mentioning him. I still bump versace ragz though

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
I don't even know about Matthews so may have to check out his material to see whats good. James really fucking offends me though, maybe more coz i'm pretty drunk right now. But he just seems like a industry plant. Admittedly I feel the same about ASAP so guess it shows how much I know. But I look at Trinidad songs, hear the rapping, see the image, try to feel, and all I can say to myself at the end of the song is really?

Tokubetsu

Haha, no bullshit, about 2 days ago a friend said he was going through Murs discography and he said he likes Murs for President the most. How does that feel Toku?

I like Matthews a lot.

iDHKLrvbitrht.gif

This person is not your friend Tguy. I'll give him "Me and This Jawn" though. Good track (Nottz beat too):
http://youtu.be/K05Q7DHnLsw

Don't know how you could call Murs For President his best when "The End of The Beginning" and "Murray's Revenge" exist.

I fux with All Gold Everything, dope beat classic chorus and that Molly part is amazing. But I do believe something is odd about him. He claims he got those beats for free but I find that hard to believe. Plus all that gold, fake or real, reeks of industry image. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a deal and is just pretending to be unsigned

He clearly has connections due to owning a fashion store in Atlanta. I'm sure plenty of down low label heads knew him months ago, liked his swag, and perhaps decided to finance him

thabiz

NO(w) FUTUR #0001

NO(w)TRO
HOUSE SHOES FEAT BIG TONE : Time
BLU & EXILE FEAT BLACK SPADE: Maybe one day
STEVIE CROOKS: Round the way girl
FRANK CASTLE: Much Success
UPTOWN XO: Errrybody
WHOSANE: Brooklyn - Capetown
JOEY BADA$$: G.otham F.uckin'C.ity
AARON COHEN: Unemployment
CHRIS NESS: Airborne
TORAE: What does it all mean
TAYYIB ALI: Do it
SMOKE DZA: Kenny powers
LOGIC: Shine On
RAW POETIC: Stealin' Bread
SKIT WILD FLOW
JOEY BADA$$: Righteous minds
CO$$: Sinful
TIRON & AYOMARI: All my love
LYRICISS: Never grow old
RA THE MC: Where brookland at
CLEAR SOUL FORCES: Runnin
STS: Moon Walking
B.WHITE: Hardwood Classic
0017TH: NESBY PHIPS & REEM: No accomodations
DOMO GENESIS FEAT SMOKE DZA: Power ballad
TROY AVE: Coke mania
FRANK CASTLE: High above
NITTY SCOTT: Skippin clouds
DANNY! FEAT ?UESTLOVE: Do it all over again

HOT, HOT FIYA!

iDHKLrvbitrht.gif

This person is not your friend Tguy. I'll give him "Me and This Jawn" though. Good track (Nottz beat too):
http://youtu.be/K05Q7DHnLsw

Don't know how you could call Murs For President his best when "The End of The Beginning" and "Murray's Revenge" exist.

But he thinks Section 80 is better just like you do. Haha, Gaf-hop would hate this dude for real. He thinks P. Diddy is a fucking genius. He would sit and actually debate and give reasons why

DominoKid

I fux with All Gold Everything, dope beat classic chorus and that Molly part is amazing. But I do believe something is odd about him. He claims he got those beats for free but I find that hard to believe. Plus all that gold, fake or real, reeks of industry image. I wouldn't be surprised if he already has a deal and is just pretending to be unsigned

He clearly has connections due to owning a fashion store in Atlanta. I'm sure plenty of down low label heads knew him months ago, liked his swag, and perhaps decided to finance him

TJ is definitely an industry plant. I have no doubt in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom