• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
160 kbps? Not terrible but yeah, it's really good. Not a single track I hate and there's some cool BWE samples sprinkled throughout. Starlito's storytelling is so damn strong. Definitely stronger than post traumatic stress.

Just finished first listen and yeah I agree. It's definitely a much tighter project than Mental Warfare too, looking forward to his completely fresh project even though he does really handle these used beats as if they were his own. Storytelling is without a doubt his strong point and he takes advantage of that so much too. That first beat is pretty damn dope too, creepy vibes from it.

Tokubetsu

Just finished first listen and yeah I agree. It's definitely a much tighter project than Mental Warfare too, looking forward to his completely fresh project even though he does really handle these used beats as if they were his own. Storytelling is without a doubt his strong point and he takes advantage of that so much too. That first beat is pretty damn dope too, creepy vibes from it.

Yeah the first six songs or so on this are flawless.

Oh my god, thanks, gonna listen to it after the Starlito

It's pretty damn good so far, haven't finished it, but dude reminds me of like scarface mixed with Bun b. Think I like it a lot more than the SL Jones one and I liked that one a lot too despite Jones coming off corny at times.

HiResDes

J Nics is ill dude been a fan for little bit

I've been bumping dark southern stuff all day:

Bushwick Bill - Phantom of Rapra
Three 6 Mafia - Music Styles
Pistol, Boogie, & Papa-J - Back with a Vengeance
Project Pat - Ghetty Green

I'm on a crazy LL Cool J kick lately. Specifically his old stuff, the hard battle raps. Trying to compile a playlist of Cool J in his most aggressive mode. So far I've got Rock The Bells, I'm Bad, Jack The Ripper and Mama Said Knock You Out. What am I forgetting?

HiResDes

Yo where the hell have you been mane : )

Also that J Nics deserves to be reposted:

...Fans of Starlito, Deniro, Big KRIT, and Freddie Gibbs should definitely give this a spin.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, I can tell with the bass on your latest ignorant mix that shit goes A-OK when you mix with your headphones.
That's not a headphone issue but keep talking like you know what's up
It's cute

Blackace

J Nics is ill dude been a fan for little bit

I've been bumping dark southern stuff all day:

Bushwick Bill - Phantom of Rapra
Three 6 Mafia - Music Styles
Pistol, Boogie, & Papa-J - Back with a Vengeance
Project Pat - Ghetty Green

Little Big Man is way better

If you haven't heard it

DominoKid

listening to old Three 6 Mafia is hilarious.
they really don't get the credit they deserve.

they should be mentioned alongside the Outkasts, UGKs, 8Ball & MJGs, etc of the world.

Blackace

listening to old Three 6 Mafia is hilarious.
they really don't get the credit they deserve.

they should be mentioned alongside the Outkasts, UGKs, 8Ball & MJGs, etc of the world.

They are...

T Dollarz

Uptownsaturdaynight.jpg

Camp Lo - Uptown Saturday Night

Gaf-hop, any love for this album? Almost never see it discussed in here but I think it's an essential.

This beat is absolutely legendary

DominoKid

This is it whaaaaaaaaat?

i remember Clipse saying Camp Lo was a major influence.

via twitter: Future mixtape The Movie 1/13. Future album Future Hendrix sometime in February.
Rocko must've yanked the chain hard on giving away 2 mixtapes of music for free.

Blackace

Ain't going ban him for that

That's just a soft attempt to be hard

If he thinks my mixes sound bad that's all to the good

I get enough love around the world

Camp Lo is ill, Darkside is ill, half of Styles P is ill, Seven Psychopaths was ill

so ill day? I've been meaning to see Seven Psychopaths.
I'm on a crazy LL Cool J kick lately. Specifically his old stuff, the hard battle raps. Trying to compile a playlist of Cool J in his most aggressive mode. So far I've got Rock The Bells, I'm Bad, Jack The Ripper and Mama Said Knock You Out. What am I forgetting?

Homicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom