• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
SpaceGhostPurrp_Bmw_Ep-front-large.jpg

SpaceGhostPurrp - B.M.W.

^ Datpiff link, still looking for a non-datpiff link.

No Limit era cover

iavi

hey if this is still up for gr...wait what happened to your username money

Got one for you too, fam. PM on the way.

As for the name, ask Ace lol. All I need is the tag 'The artist formerly known as Miri' and I'll have completed all I ever wanted of gaf: ties to both a weezy and prince reference lol

I'm totally fucking kidding, but not; that might be kind of dope.

Tokubetsu

I really wish he would just get a decent ghost writer or something man. Beats are on point, and his voice ain't bad but then you pay attention to what he's saying and you're just embarassed. Why can't he get Ethelwulf or Ugly Mane to write for him or some shit?

iavi

I really wish he would just get a decent ghost writer or something man. Beats are on point, and his voice ain't bad but then you pay attention to what he's saying and you're just embarassed. Why can't he get Ethelwulf or Ugly Mane to write for him or some shit?

Rap. Most of this shit is embarrassing. "choppa in the trunk my young nigga gon pop shit" "Take your girl and kidnap her, then beat her into my matress.' slob on my knob like corn on the cob.

I feel like once you start letting what's said mess you up, you're losing. It's not like suck a dick for 2012 SGP is any worse.

Tokubetsu

Rap. Most of this shit is embarrassing. "choppa in the trunk my young nigga gon pop shit" "Take your girl and kidnap her, then beat her into my matress.' slob on my knob like corn on the cob.

I feel like once you start letting what's said mess you up, you're losing. It's not like suck a dick for 2012 SGP is any worse.

Nah man. SGP is consistently...off (especially his recent stuff, like last year, year and a half?). I definitely think A$AP was telling the truth when he said the dude has issues. Very real mental issues.

DominoKid

SGP is definitely off in the head. and if not then he's just a fucking idiot w/ no excuse.

if you got the lyric right you'd understand why it's kinda funny in that 2 Chainz-esque way.

My GOTY is a tie between X Com and Mark of the Ninja.

runner ups: Binary Domain and Max Payne 3.

Gotta play FTL.

edit: SGP is like ghetto John Nash from Beautiful Mind. Except his imaginary friends are Eazy E and Pimp C. We don't understand his genius, and he makes great beats.

DominoKid

My GOTY is a tie between X Com and Mark of the Ninja.

runner ups: Binary Domain and Max Payne 3.

Gotta play FTL.

edit: SGP is like ghetto John Nash from Beautiful Mind. Except his imaginary friends are Eazy E and Pimp C. We don't understand his genius, and he makes great beats.

more like Crunchy Black. well he's not dead but you know what i mean.

Don't Like. Easily. It was so good it spawned such a hype remix.

They both got similar responses from labels though for sure. And I do enjoy POPPED A MOLLY I'M SWEATIN

bowery

all gold everything is good cuz of those metal clangs in the beat, but dayum son the mastered i dont like on finally rich is poppin as well

DominoKid

Do you think Purp had sex with Gangsta Boo yet?

ew gross.

All Gold Everything vs. I Don't Like (original). Go.

personally I Don't Like. feels like All Gold Everything is bigger in general though.

all gold everything is good cuz of those metal clangs in the beat, but dayum son the mastered i dont like on finally rich is poppin as well

the mastered holdovers from the mixtape gave me life. i felt like i could run through a fucking wall after hearing I Don't Like & 3Hunna in crystal clear perfection for the first time.

Blackace

Feed her to my mattress

And that's an awesome line

overcast

Think I'll go with All Gold, but both are pretty awful (pretty fun) songs. I feel like the remix of Don't Like makes the original not matter.

//B1G

Banned
Nah man. SGP is consistently...off (especially his recent stuff, like last year, year and a half?). I definitely think A$AP was telling the truth when he said the dude has issues. Very real mental issues.
I thought rocky just basically said he was wack cus he rapped about fucking bitches or whatever. I wouldn't say he's mental or some shit, I just think he and his whole crew are amateur rappers, but they'll improve. They're pretty young yet and i dont really think any of them have found their own style yet, once they get off the Memphis tip it'll probably all click.

His beats are raw as fuck for sure though, he uses some dope sounds

bowery

damn if toro y moi were a hip hop producer he would be killing everybody in the game right now...the sounds he comes up with

Blackace

Think I'll go with All Gold, but both are pretty awful (pretty fun) songs. I feel like the remix of Don't Like makes the original not matter.
Unless you are Domino and need that raw uncut something something

RJT

Is the AOTY thread up? I can do the final counting if you guys want, but I don't want to do the OP (I'd miss a lot of notable releases). I think every major album is out by now, so let's do it!

just no dude. Have you even listened to his recent shit? I'd say his output is getting even worse. Then whenever he is featured on a song he is like an underground lil wayne or some shit ruining the pacing of the whole thang. I can't think of any songs recently but the number 1 offender is Kush Cloud. Decent song, but man wtf. Dude does make some incredibly dope beats though. I love that beat he gave Exquire.

Don't be coming at 2chainz lyrics like that tho!

Is the AOTY thread up? I can do the final counting if you guys want, but I don't want to do the OP (I'd miss a lot of notable releases). I think every major album is out by now, so let's do it!

whenever Tyler the Creator is ready to make the thread.

lol, i love this gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's good! Have not had time to pop it in the iPod yet but gave it quick couple of listens

muchas gracias! BTW I'm still planning on Tokyo for february (tet) break. And I'm at a bar/club right now listening to a dj who could use some lessons from you. dude went from pitbulls back I time to Gangnam style with the ugliest fucking transition ever. The remix of Gangnam style he's playing is pretty dope though. anyways, before me drunk ass gets more off track, where do you recommend staying in Tokyo? I stayed at K's hostel last time I was there which was cheap and decent but was a little far from everything. I'd like to be more in the midst of the action and night life.

RJT

whenever Tyler the Creator is ready to make the thread.

Thanks, I didn't know there was already someone commited to it.

sweet, I'm glad, as long as one person enjoys something I make I'm happy.

I love your voice, and you have great diction (English isn't my native language, so I always give extra points for diction in rap). The recording quality seems a bit off at times, but the beat and flow is nice. Definitely interested in listening to more of your stuff (only heard this song, "Not that", and the songs you did with Recon).

siddx

Thanks, I didn't know there was already someone commited to it.

I love your voice, and you have great diction (English isn't my native language, so I always give extra points for diction in rap). The recording quality seems a bit off at times, but the beat and flow is nice. Definitely interested in listening to more of your stuff (only heard this song, "Not that", and the songs you did with Recon).

thanks man! yeah the quality is shit, I have a halfway decent Mic but nowhere to record. And when I.do the entire apartment complex can hear me so I only do it when I'm drunk and in I don't give a fuck mode. I'd like to get back into a good studio and rerecord everything. I look at it like these versions im doing now are dry runs, alpha versions. And when I get a chance to get in a decent set up, ill be ready to crack off a superior version easily. if your at all.curious, my YouTube page has a bunch of tracks, both solo and with my best friend who raps in Spanish with me (all the missbreedz stuff).

siddx

all good songs. But that reminds me, treach is one of the moat underrated rappers ever. It's a shame he's a piece of shit who beat up pepa, because as a rapper he's underappreciated as hell.

iavi

You might be right. I probably haven't heard enough of him lately to see the difference then.
if you got the lyric right you'd understand why it's kinda funny in that 2 Chainz-esque way.

Feed her to my mattress

And that's an awesome line

Lol oops. I'll just head over to that misheard lyrics thread now. Wherever it is.

just no dude. Have you even listened to his recent shit? I'd say his output is getting even worse. Then whenever he is featured on a song he is like an underground lil wayne or some shit ruining the pacing of the whole thang. I can't think of any songs recently but the number 1 offender is Kush Cloud. Decent song, but man wtf. Dude does make some incredibly dope beats though. I love that beat he gave Exquire.

Don't be coming at 2chainz lyrics like that tho!

He's got a good voice for all of this, though. I don't know what it is has you guys saying that he's messing it all up now, but there was a point back when he released blvcklvnd that I thought 'OK, this is fresh' had a real cohesion to his shit.

siddx

SGP is keef and Trinidad level of garbage when it comes to rapping ability. But at least space ghost has production talent to make up for it. The other two have nothing of value to add to the human race and should be muted and sterilized.

siddx

can you make a compilation of your shit and upload it to zippyshare?

once I get back from the phillipines in a few days I can Definetly do this.

speaking of which, being able to vacation in the Philippines, Japan, Thailand etc... makes me want to get "this is for all my enemies that see me getting guap right now" tattooed on my chest.

once I get back from the phillipines in a few days I can Definetly do this.

speaking of which, being able to vacation in the Philippines, Japan, Thailand etc... makes me want to get "this is for all my enemies that see me getting guap right now" tattooed on my chest.
You've changed on me man

siddx

You've changed on me man

lol big Sean can still go eat a giant dick.made out of other dicks infected with dick rot disease, but that line just fits my life right now. thinking about all the pieces of shit past and present who treated me like shit and disregarded me like I was trash, enjoy your shitty cold winter while I make bank and vacation in places you'll never see in your entire life. Is it petty and childish? probably but fuck it, I'm riding like a boss and all those motherfucers can blow me.

lol big Sean can still go eat a giant dick.made out of other dicks infected with dick rot disease, but that line just fits my life right now. thinking about all the pieces of shit past and present who treated me like shit and disregarded me like I was trash, enjoy your shitty cold winter while I make bank and vacation in places you'll never see in your entire life. Is it petty and childish? probably but fuck it, I'm riding like a boss and all those motherfucers can blow me.
Hahaha, awesome. Love these posts. Shit that is cool though. Sounds like a lot of fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom