• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Okay dat Hot Sugar is fucking fire that Joel posted, if you haven't listened to that skip some of the other shit and do it!

Okay dat Hot Sugar is fucking fire that Joel posted, if you haven't listened to that skip some of the other shit and do it!

It was. I like that Antwon track, he has such a dope voice.
Weekend isn't a global icon like Ye or Nas so don't think it will last

It's not so much about them being global icons, it's about every time one of the other is brought up. There is a comparison between the two. Look at the Mass Effect image fill with cycles here. I am talking about here in this thread too btw just in case you thought I wasn't.

Jitters

Every time I try to extract the Hot Sugar thing it says something is wrong with the files. I still haven't heard it.

coldvein

Banned
its the first one tguy .. see i'm happy to answer your questions people, why cant you return the courtesy instead of being jerks

HiiiLife

For the audiophiles out there, wanna give me some recommendations for what you think are the best settings in your car? Bass, treble, fade, etc?

I don't mess with the songs at all on my phone or in my iTunes library. I figure I would adjust the bass in the car though, obviously.

I drive a 2011 impala, if that would help. I'm sure everything in it is stock though :/

But any tips would be appreciated. Lol.

HiResDes

For the audiophiles out there, wanna give me some recommendations for what you think are the best settings in your car? Bass, treble, fade, etc?

I don't mess with the songs at all on my phone or in my iTunes library. I figure I would adjust the bass in the car though, obviously.

I drive a 2011 impala, if that would help. I'm sure everything in it is stock though :/

don't touch it

Tokubetsu

Method Man

Or

Joe-ski Love?

http://youtu.be/Q2KhIOK5D9k

Flat. Zero/defeat everything.

CRS

A$ton Matthews - Mini Van Dan (Remix) (feat. Danny Brown, A$AP Nast & Flatbush Zombies)
whew.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom