• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone got a link to that a download for Weeknd's Enemy?

Rocky says Graduation is the best Yeezy record, Late Registration next up, mixed emotions on 808s, thinks MBDTF is dope. Can only cosign the latter.

Game interview:
Part 1. Wears stupid chain, defends PoS artwork of his album, says your going to hell if you don't like the album cover, says God smacked 40 Glocc, talks helping Kendrick Lamar succeed.
Part 2. Says his mind was a bit scattered with the RED Album, getting Wayne and Birdman's permission to stomp someone out at Wayne's Birthday Party, reality TV show and getting married.

go ahead faive

CRS

229369542-1.jpg

Fresh Daily - Mothership​/​Land

Here's an old tape I just came across. Pretty chill tape.

Damn, last couple of posts got the last page treatment.

3674385-1.jpg

L'Orange - Alone feat. Blu

Oh my god. HerFavoriteColo(u)r vibes all over this. So fucking good.

ahh.png

CRS

Danny has got to be one of the most versatile rappers ever. I don't think there's a single track that he can't feature on.

Danny has got to be one of the most versatile rappers ever. I don't think there's a single track that he can't feature on.

I love him but I had my doubts about him on RZA's latest...and he squashed them big time. He really is killing the features. Same with Q.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
These young dudes are crazy.

edit: Everybody wishing dudes were "real out in these streets" is getting their wish, as of recent. smh

cacophony

what happened???

"first lemme say free spaceghost. aight so im chillin after the concert. i see robb banks come in w/ a ready to fight ass face so im like aight lemme follow these niggas. so everybody followin robb banks, shit me too. them niggas ran all the way to the back entrance and shit so i'm like shit lemme go see too. then this nigga Asap Bari climbed the gate like 'what up nigga' all of a sudden he caught a 2 piece. so yu know my ass. i pulled my phone out like aww shit. then i heard the gunshots but i was like fuck that i aint leavin. then Nast bony ass climbed the gate too, then another Asap nigga. then yu see niggas just catchin jabs. im like fool i cant believe this sht happenin in my fuckin face! im like damn fool im like the only nigga, in the world thats watchin this. so then a big black security pulled a piece an said "get the fuck back" so i'm like aight fasho, i'm slowly walkin back, then my phone rang. then i'm checkin my shit, all of a sudden, no video. fool, that shit had a nigga really like, hurt fool. i'm the nigga with the black hoodie and timbs. so if yu seen the fight, yu seen me, recordin nat bitch. them boys fought like men. no shit talkin. i appreciate that man, cuz nowadays niggas all lips no fists."

HiResDes

Fucking fools. Just fuck hipster chicks and forget what the next man is doing. This industry is forcing fools to do jail time, and is fucking sad. "Oh, I did a two year bid" So real.....

Danny Brown has the right idea, possibly catching a sentence over Rocky's weed carriers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom