• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
thought about it while i was doing the toro y moi thread, but then got sleepy and went to bed instead.

Esch

Banned
I'm going to inform mods to ban anyone who makes an OT. This album is stolen, ninjas

Kendrick OT was up weeks before it dropped
fantasia2.png

DominoKid

I'm going to inform mods to ban anyone who makes an OT. This album is stolen, ninjas

bad precedent to set.

that said i do feel sorry for rocky *puts on headphones*
actually then again this is how albums used to leak anyway. it's only recently that they started getting locked down until about a week before release.

Galang

Banned
I've made OTs for artists that have had albums pushed back months.. I doubt a few weeks is really an issue. Nothing wrong with discussing the album, nobody's posting links.

thabiz

Kinda have to agree with PD. Not on the banning, but this is mad early. Bringing attention to it will absolutely kill his album sales.

Esch

Banned
Kinda have to agree with PD. Not on the banning, but this is mad early. Bringing attention to it will absolutely kill his album sales.
they are already dead. on that point tho think I'll buy this. shits hot honestly.

Galang go ahead and post it. We're just gonna bleed all of the impressions in this thread anyway instead of the OT where everyone can see it.

thabiz

they are already dead. on that point tho think I'll buy this. shits hot honestly.

Galang go ahead and post it. We're just gonna bleed all of the impressions in this thread anyway instead of the OT where everyone can see it.

Good on you. Most people would probably forget about it by the time its released.

overcast

Holy shit. It leaked already?? I was going to do the OT but another person can since it leaked.

Any full impressions? I have work right now.

Esch

Banned
I mean just ask yourself what is better; containing all the hype release in here and letting it fizzle off or putting it out there for the people. Either way just from listening to this I think there are going to be a solid amount of popular radio cuts anyway, so.... The people that are gonna buy it are gonna buy it, the people that aren't arent. Also PD is trolling you guys.

Holy shit. It leaked already?? I was going to do the OT but another person can since it leaked.

Any full impressions? I have work right now.

saving my full review for tonight or tomorrow.

Detox

Definitely has to do another remaster like Cruel Summer iTunes. Was going to bomb either way but they have to salvage anything they can.

DominoKid

LiquidSwords: Trouble Man was pretty good i think. there's a few joints i don't like but that's par for the course with TI since he aims for everyone.

fully mastered PMW
nets-euphoria.gif

Complex top 50 albums of 2012
interesting stuff...

1 GKMC
2 Channel Orange
3 Rich Forever
5 HnC
7 Taylor Allderdice <- well alright then...i wouldnt put it that high but i liked it.
9 Pluto
12 Life Is Good
14 Dreamchasers 2
22 Control System

Kaizer

Banned
Damn, whole album leaked already? Feel bad for the dude, but that being said, heard 1Train this morning on 2DBZ - K.R.I.T. went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom