• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got to be the worst leak of recent times, holy shit. Will drink from the faucet when I get home. I'm pretty stoked for the Florence track the most, oddly. Well, that and the Clams tracks.

DominoKid

"most rappers hoping the world ends so they don't have to drop another album"

damn KRIT lmao. Danny Brown's verse is hilarious.

this album is turning out even better than i thought it would and i had higher expectations than probably everyone in here (fuckin doubters lol)

start eating!
iRcYzPCeiwvB3.gif

Galang

Banned
What's up with TNGHT not sending Danny any beats, WHAT THE FUCK?

Late, but this is pretty disappointing. I thought they'd work together on his next project for sure :/

they are already dead. on that point tho think I'll buy this. shits hot honestly.

Galang go ahead and post it. We're just gonna bleed all of the impressions in this thread anyway instead of the OT where everyone can see it.

Made the thread. I'll risk it, I make album threads two months before release date anyway.. so if I get in trouble, I should for all my other threads too I guess. :/

Grzi

Shit's dope so far, really liking the vibe, the production is superb.

Too bad we can't vote for this in the AOTY thread haha

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

iavi

Wild for the Night is going to be a huge fucking hit in the clubs. I think I need to hear it there, cause it isn't clicking with me on first listen with the cans.

He's gonna lose hella album sales from it leaking this early

I'm still going to buy it though.

Also on the first track, im gettin mad hype

Slizz

A$AP needs to find the faucet and have SGP take care of him. I can't believe this shit is leaked so early.....

I am enjoying it but shit.... 2013 this thing comes out.

iavi

Here's a new debate for the AOTY thread: Is Long. Live eligible lol

If so, this might be my #2. I haven't enjoyed an album like this in a while.

The run of Sudennly/Jodeye/Ghetto Symphony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Esch

Banned
Here's a new debate for the AOTY thread: Is Long. Live eligible lol

If so, this might be my #2. I haven't enjoyed an album like this in a while.

The run of Sudennly/Jodeye/Ghetto Symphony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's not. It's a 2013 album. smh

This album would easily be top 5 2012 for me, sadly it will have to occupy the spot of #1 2013. It's just good. Maybe a little too long, but still very very good.

iavi

It's not. It's a 2013 album. smh

This album would easily be top 5 2012 for me, sadly it will have to occupy the spot of #1 2013. It's just good. Maybe a little too long, but still very very good.

The one that dripped was the deluxe, which adds 4 tracks. Not as long for the normal, but thing is; some of the best tracks on the lp are the bonus--easily, imo. I don't get that move at all.

//B1G

Banned
I just wanted a link to an article about the ordeal, duh. Shut your traps you narcs quoting me and shit.
A guy posted a link to one of the tracks, is that too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom