• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
PNsy2.png

Ephemeris

Damn. Someone has a ticket for me for the A$AP Schoolboy Q show. Almost an hour just to get there, though.

Really wanna go (it's the VIP/meet&greet too) but dat traffic :(

lush

Crosspost from EDM GAF, new Ryan Hemsworth mix:

Lil Wayne - Fly-In
Ryan Hemsworth X Young Jeezy - Battle X And Then What
Riff Raff - Juice
Big Tuck - Southside The Realist
Kaytradamus - Sweet Tooth (Instrumental)
Scarface - In Cold Blood
Main Attrakionz - Suffocation (Ryan Hemsworth Remix)
Spaceghostpurrp - Don't Give A Damn (Miami Bass)
Main Attrakionz - Whole Lotta Shakin'
Danny Brown - The Black Brad Pitt
Max B - Bottles of Patron
Crime Mob - Rock Yo Hips (feat. Lil Scrappy)
Yukmouth - Stuntastic
Lil Boosie - Loose As A Goose
Big Tymers - Big Ballin'
The Clipse - Keys Open Doors
UGK - Hit The Block (feat. T.I.)
T.I. - Motivation
Baauer - Iced Up (feat. BHB)
Meek Mill - Lean Wit It
Main Attrakionz - Rap City Rackstyle
Kool A.D. - Manny Pacquiao
Ryan Hemsworth - Outside Dublin

Stream: http://www.mixcloud.com/okini/loose-by-ryan-hemsworth/
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?5b4q8w9b78jme31

XOXO

Is it wrong that I hate Kanye for calling himself Yeezy cause now people who can't pronounce my name properly just call me that?

Fucking Kanye.

On the topic of Jay-Z. I know this is an unpopular opinion, but he only has one classic album which is Reasonable Doubt. He has one other good album, which is The Black Album. The Blueprint is extremely overrated with only one truly great song(The Takeover). Everything else is pure meh. Jay is a great rapper but doesn't have enough imo to be top 10 even.

Reasonable Doubt though is fucking amazing. I love the cocky mob boss character Jay has in that, cause he pulls it off perfectly. Even though it had by far the worst skits I've ever heard(the acting and dialoge before Brooklyn's Finest is horrifying), it is the only reason why I can understand why someone would call Jay his favorite rapper. And it's not even the best Mafioso rap album(OB4CL bitches).

I like The Blueprint but it definitely has lol worthy filler.

PBY

Banned
I only like half of the Big Boi singles released so far, and i like the Little Dragon version better than the official one.

big boi is doing some next level shit. His first album had the freshest, most unique sound, and this feels just as crazy.

big boi is doing some next level shit. His first album had the freshest, most unique sound, and this feels just as crazy.

SLLF wasn't really his first album tho. I love that album so much

this new stuff sounds great, just not the same. Not as much... fun? I dunno, this stuff sounds much more cut-throat but we'll see. Still hyped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom