• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Oh damn. I thought Rocky was just singing on MTV in place of a feature for the song. I didn't think that he was going to have his horrible ass singing on the actual song. lawd no. His singing brings that track down.

The Ferg verse is probably the worse verse Ive heard in my life.

"eat them liek cookies, chips ahoy..".

Like why?

I don't even.

Yes. Why the fuck was he on the song? lmao. His verse was extra terrible. lol

bowery

laughin to the bank is the ultimate troll song, just get someone angry and tell them to play it i can just imagine haters getting infuriated at keefs endless laughs

DominoKid

so i went back through all the Rocky stuff i have and marathon'd it. even though i've followed him from the start and got to experience his development, it's cool to run back through it in a quick blast.

i imagine folks who have been following Kendrick for years (pre-OD mixtape) feel the same. i've only been around for his last 3 projects but the difference even from that is remarkable. personally i didn't really like OD other than Ignorance Is Bliss, but that was enough to convince me that he'd blow up.

Verdict is?

4hNuO.gif

straight dopenesss

CRS

I'm really glad that Phoenix from A$AP's album turned out awesome. Danger Mouse needs to produce more hip-hop and I hope this is just the beginning.

Y'all trippin if you thought Keef would sell. Dude is the epitome of balla balla garbage.
Not saying dude doesn't have a couple bangers but c'mon. 50k is quite decent for him I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom