• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

To be fair to Keef sales, Flockaveli numbers:

The album debuted at number six on the US Billboard 200, with first-week sales of 37,000 copies in the US.

So that's not terrible for keef.

CRS

uh...DangerDOOM, 2 Gnarls Barkley albums, The Grey Album. Demon Days is sorta hip-hop.

I'm more than aware of his previous work. I'm talking about his future projects. I hope he has more than just Broken Bells (which I also really like) and U2 in the works.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The transition from flexin to believe it.....LAWD

I love that transition so hype

That set of 3 I like Tony Montana Flexin and Believe It there was one more song I could have used but didn't over do it lol

There's something about Same Damn Time which makes me wanna go and put my foot through my housemate's computer for listening to One Direction. This is kickin'.

That song still goes

Guys think it's good for the piffle?

post ur pic b4 i give u my opinion

Lol.. Thats a dude yo.

Lol this is jacked all you bustas chatting this tape up then yipping at me when I wasn't near as blatant with my terminologiez

That dopeboyz track is already dead

Arent you banned yet?

MAN!......

New Tang Clan - Asap rocky, kendrick lamar, joeybadass, yelawolf, danny brown, action bronson, big krit, J cole, and Pusha T.

they need to make that happen fo sho.

I would like to see this. Minus the clan reference.

Whens that podcast droppin?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
When we doing this podcast?

Also, Keef bombing in the same week Kendrick went gold? Maybe there's hope for the youth after all.

Bleh, HRD totally nailed my opinion on Chief Keef as a whole. He's good when he has production carrying him but dude's mumbling a whole lot of nothing even for "that" kind of hip-hop. Those sales are totally justified.

Somebody said Jesus Piece only moved like 20k. What's it actually sitting at?
86,000-87,000

50k isn't enough to recoup what Interscope spent. Nor is it enough for someone who missed a video shoot. Keef will be dropped next year, watch

WanderingWind

86,000-87,000

Still pretty bad for a name like Game. But, no label promotion because they knew he was jumping ship. Eh. At least it sold better than this clown.

50k isn't enough to recoup what Interscope spent. Nor is it enough for someone who missed a video shoot. Keef will be dropped next year, watch

Lupe won.

Really? I swore I read a higher number
But I admit I don't follow sales numbers that closely

Me either.

Esch

Banned

correction, that dirty memphis shit
wow.png

CRS

That's fine. We got Love Sosa, Don't Like, Kobe, Hate Bein' Sober, and Kobe.

But specifically Love Sosa.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How much do we think Game will keep riding Dre's nuts when he's over at Cash Money?

Blood Blood Blood right side red rag

B-walk

All day in cash money
Maybe that's the reason why Baby said he would pay him more.

He didn't really do that this time around. His only sins this time were HUH and cum stain whips and eating Jay's leftovers.

Think he did better than Nicki second album

PBY

Banned
ASAP- Ghetto Symphony
Heroes and Villains- From the Trap
3 Hunna (Gent/Jawns bootleg)- Semi-remixed by me
My Hoes they Do Drugs
Devil Want my Soul
Blocka
TNGHT Gooo
Purity Ring Obedear
I Don't Like Trap Remix
Hard in the Paint Ryan Hemsworth Bootleg
BAPTISM Sound Remedy Trap Remix
Simon Says ETCETC and Brillz Bootleg
Hemsworth- Turn on the Lights
Tweak is Heavy- Wiz
Pierce Remix - D. Lord
PMW

WanderingWind

Lol i think it's a pretty great album. Only not feeling the skrillex track.

I honestly still don't know what to think of A$AP. I can't help but notice that I enjoy most of the guest features on his own tracks though. Except that one special needs rapper talking about rapping like Big Boi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom