• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Random ass question. Does album art need to be in any particular dimensions for Itunes? I googled around and answers are either yes and sometimes no. :|
Nope. I use everything from game covers to various resolutions of square album art. It doesn't matter, iTunes will adjust it accordingly.

HOLOGRAM PANDA BITCHES!!

VxYUu.png
I'm happy I wasn't the only one that downloaded it lol. Still haven't listened to it though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nice! Only thing I could say 15mins is it could do with some instrumentals to break up the vocal after vocal but thats about it. Something like Baauer/TGNHT or something.
This is coming from someone who only listens to dance music mixes though.
Well most hip-hop DJs scratch something in, very few blend transitions. I do for better or for worse.

Then it wouldnt be a straight up ignorant mix. It would just be a mix.

Think of it this way. Their so ignorant they dont know when to shut up.
lol that's one way to put it.
unless the clubs your going to feature a bunch of dipshits sitting around smoking pipes and discussing the lack of jazz influences on modern rap while trying not to get permanently buried on each other's condescending asscracks I don't see what's so suprising about either of those artists being a feature in a Dj's setlist. A Dj's job isn't to get your specific approval about his or her setlist, its to make people dance and enjoy themsleves.
full drunk mode!! yes!!

caromelo

Kendrick killed it? Cool. I saw him this past summer at a Hip Hop festival, and he did his thing, but it wasn't one of my favorite performances, mostly because he couldn't get the crowd into. Wonder if that has changed post-GKMC release now that hes blown up considerably.

The crowd was full on some hiiipower type shit. I didn't expect it but the Sydney crowd was pretty much jumping the entire time especially during Backstreet Freestyle, mAAd city and Cartoons and Cereal. His older songs got a pretty good reaction too, like P&P and Cut You Off. Crowd went Managed to get 3 encores as well haha.

Worth every penny.

Blackace

Excuse My French dropping March 12. Great job Bad Boy. Now he's gonna need ANOTHER star studded single.

is that really the next single? rocky you so dumb lmao.
Got pumped after his last batch of singles!

PBY

Banned
Excuse My French dropping March 12. Great job Bad Boy. Now he's gonna need ANOTHER star studded single.

I can't really criticize- intuitively that's what I would have done, but hey it totally didn't work for Chief Keef, and he had 2 banging tracks.

Blackace

I can't really criticize- intuitively that's what I would have done, but hey it totally didn't work for Chief Keef, and he had 2 banging tracks.
Problem with Keef is his album sounds like one long song

PBY

Banned
Should have made PMW the next single. As you guys said though, he's screwed.

Honestly. It seems silly to go through with the motions of the single art and single releases, etc. If I were him, I'd try to release either the Florence track we haven't heard/hype that up, or there's GOTTA be some sort of album leftovers they can cobble together/get some quickie guest verses on. I mean, another Q verse would do SOOO much. Shit a Danny Brown verse too.

iavi

is that really the next single? rocky you so dumb lmao.

It is the best song on the album.

As for the art, that single cover is dope, but I love the OG cover cause I feel like it was chosen to fit the tone of the title track...doesn't make much sense as they chose something else to represent it for the single release, bit I prefer to see it the way I see I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom