• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

if anything because of the leak he should just push Wild for the Night like fucking crazy and hope it blows up in clubs and shit and amongst skrillex fans

FUCK BEIN POLITE
IM GOIN

DOO DO DA DOO DOO DOOOO DOO DO DA DOO DOO DOOOO

Rocky on that single cover looks like what Dante from DmC would look like if he was black

fuck it imma make it my new avi cause its sick haha

and someone make a plug.dj tn :(

Yeah in early downloads.

tumblr_m7cfbtb04A1ryxls7o1_400.gif

DominoKid

It is the best song on the album.

As for the art, that single cover is dope, but I love the OG cover cause I feel like it was chosen to fit the tone of the title track...doesn't make much sense as they chose something else to represent it for the single release, bit I prefer to see it the way I see I.

its a shit song to make your single though...

if anything because of the leak he should just push Wild for the Night like fucking crazy and hope it blows up in clubs and shit and amongst skrillex fans

FUCK BEIN POLITE
IM GOIN

lmao that's really what it sounds like.

Esch

Banned

FUCK BEIN POLITE
IM GOIN

i think he should too lol

FUCK BEIN POLITE
IM GOIN

hahaha oh shit its too early in the morning to be laughing this hard.

CRS

What would you prefer?

Sell your album alongside good kid, m.A.A.d city with your standard 3/4 day leak or delay it and be the biggest album being sold but with a one month leak.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I just don't think ASAP is for me. He's not bad. But most of his songs I just get bored with and skip through.

However, I was rocking the fuck out to Goldie in the drive through after work. Chica giving my fries probably thought I was on acid.

Donda does a bunch of shit. What that shit is? No idea lmao.

well besides CD covers. 2 Chaaaaaaaaaaainz.

Oh.
So Kanye gets all the hot ass covers himself and this is what he's palming off to Rocky?

Ain't nobody expect Kanye to end up on top
They expected that DONDA to drop and then flop
Then maybe he stop savin' all the good albums covers for himself

DominoKid

Interscope: "Keef told me 'Laughin to the Bank' was his favorite song on the album."

why am i not surprised? it really is a hilarious song.

I really expected Keef to blow up, just seemed like the perfect storm. Im happy his shitty album isnt selling.

Whatever about him personally, but his music fucking sucks. For once bad music isnt selling.

The world really is ending yo.

Esch

Banned
People praise Cole's production a lot (i assume because he's not a full time operator) but i find him to be pretty hit or miss. His shit sometimes comes off as a little mismatched or sometimes just straight up fruity.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hilarious.

Trinidad James even getting shouted out at his latest Breakfast Club visit makes me sure dude is an industry creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z13Vkzbkwa0
Yes Lord video. One of my favorite surprises of this year, such a good tape.
Been meaning to ask, you familiar with Travi$ Scott releases? Anything noteworthy to check out?

J. Cole- 2012

lol at nobody caring about this
This shit is hot. Shit was only posted a few hours ago, dude.

Macca

I forgot to post it but a few weeks ago I was watching a current affairs show and the background music of the story was the Swimming Pools instrumental. Pretty damn cool especially because Kendrick is pretty unknown over here.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Busta Rhymes ft. Q-Tip - Poetic Justice Freestyle. Catastophic hits tomorrow.

New 50 with Snoop and Young Jeezy - Major Distribution

Sounds alot better than what 50 has been putting out lately. Could see it getting major airplay because of the features.
I hate the chorus. And Snoop and Jeezy on the same track is just weird and the vibe changes so much.

I'll probably check out 50's next solo still. Dude may not be relevant and has been putting out crap for a while, but even BISD had it's gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom