• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
lol can't help but to laugh

Saw shit popping up on YouTube

DominoKid

looking at wilt chamberlain's school photo and I spotted 2 chainz

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/1002/rare.wilt.chamberlain.photos/images/0.wilt-chamberlain.9.jpg[IMG]

see him?[/QUOTE]

did wilt ever have any kids? well...legitimate kids?
i know he smashed a zillion chicks so he's probably got a couple dozen running around that don't know it.

Blackace

Fun fact my DJ name comes from my old skool hip-hop name which meant About Countin Ends

lol so 90s

What is GAF-HOP's opinion on Brother Ali?

I can't get enough of his shit but then again i like Immortal Technique as well and he got shit on when i brought him up!

Esch

Banned
couldnt help it

speaking of ace of spades i just found out that shit costs 13$ a bottle to make. 94% profit margin aint bad, Jay threw his weight behind the right bubbly

Blackace

couldnt help it

speaking of ace of spades i just found out that shit costs 13$ a bottle to make. 1700% profit margin aint bad, Jay threw his weight behind the right bubbly

Cool bottle

Esch

Banned
1700% markup, 94% profit margin. I cant do math. Gotta admit they are stylish though. I don't care much for champagne of any calibur (gives me headaches) but damn

acechampagne.jpg

That's about as classy as an all chrome finish can get. I like this too,dom perignon white gold. obviously never gonna drink that shit.

pqsbb.jpg

Esch talking about champagne and I'm sipping on this cheap ass 40.

You bougie asses.

mad.png

Macca

I'm from O-Block, bitch, that's my block
I be wack? Ha ha ha
I smoke lye, lye, lye love gettin' high high high
Ain't no drop box, we go buy, buy, buy (Bang! Bang!)
She gone suck my cock like a "ba ba ba"
That's lots a guap, I make money, fly, fly, fly
Rap album like "ha, ha, ha", in my Au, Au, Au
They hurt like, "Ow, ow, ow", they smoking mild, mild, mild
Just got a check for "ha ha ha", cashed it like "ha, ha, ha"
I laugh like "ha, ha, ha", his bitch like my ride, ride, ride
Got a check for "ha, ha, ha", cashed it like "ha, ha, ha"
I laugh like ha ha ha, his bitch like my ride, ride, ride

Macca

Also, for Ace's "New School" Mix, I think it should be like dudes who's debut album came out in the past 2 years. Not counting mixtapes and shit, but that'd be like a good judgement factor. (of course dudes with only mixtapes can still count).

I pretty much just wanna see KRIT, Kendrick, Q, some ASAP, maybe some of Coles good verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom