• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
KARY0.gif

i'm sure someone appreciated my humor

cacophony

umm wtf at these reused beats. First Ali Bomaye and now this. They're both so good too.

lmao @ Shyne. Holy shit I haven't heard this dude in a while, this is terrible.

That Blue Sky Black Death Farrar is so good.

edit: holy shit this Pain beat.

producers send out beats to multiple people like that. usually if something is placed for an album then the other artist isnt supposed to drop theirs. or it was just leased for a mixtape

who was on the ali bomaye beat before game?

producers send out beats to multiple people like that. usually if something is placed for an album then the other artist isnt supposed to drop theirs. or it was just leased for a mixtape

who was on the ali bomaye beat before game?

It was the same 2 Chainz verse but it came out on the Clue thing. I'm sure you heard it before too.

DominoKid

rocky's a fuckin fool for that pretty flacko remix lol
remaking the beat > settling the sgp beef i guess.

still sick though. pharrell seems really random but aight.

cacophony

i have no idea what youre talkin bout

lol @ rocky explaining lyrics for his leaked album on Rapgenius

rocky's a fuckin fool for that pretty flacko remix.
remaking the beat > settling the sgp beef i guess.

still sick though.

not a remake, they just mixed it different and it lost a lot of energy the OG had

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
What are the predictions for Rocky sales wise? and even critically?

my prediction will be that it's received critically as ok to good. some will think it's great, but that's just hype beasting. a lot will question why drop it in january after such a great year for hip hop, he could have dropped it last year most likely and came in good spirits and possibly without a big leak. but that happened and that'll hurt him commercially unless they offer some extra goodies within the next month or have something up their sleeves with like a guest appearance on a big talk show or something cool that would get the A$AP name out wider. Keef is shit, someones gotta make white people feel ok about this music, Rocky could be that dude. He'd fuck kathy griffin, so that right there is one barrier down...

also, this chick right here writes fanfic about Rocky... i dont remember how i found this or if someone posted this earlier, but yeah...here it is..

Esch

Banned
shinobis i remember last year when you were telling us Undun wasnt hip hop. i'm done with you and diddy's musings on the subject

stahp

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Stop that bullshit, stop. There's no such thing as real Hip-Hop or Fake Hip-Hop. If I could hear it on my speakers, is real. God forbid someone doesn't like something. It all comes down to the honesty of the music, regardless of the genre. Is funny when people scream "Real Hip-Hop over here" But they have local artist that are saying the same shit this mainstream artist are saying as well. Puffy said it best "I want people to dance again" And that's one of the main essence of Hip-Hop, to have fun and dance. Not listen to some dude talk about how much dope he pushed or bodies he put 7 feet under. This shit entertainment, period.

Seems like you don't know what people mean when they say "real hip-hop"

shinobis i remember last year when you were telling us Undun wasnt hip hop. i'm done with you and diddy's musings on the subject

stahp

Because you can't dance to it, that's why. I want to dance my Ninja. BlackAce knows.

Alright somebody needs to tell me what the hell happened to Shyne?
He didn't used to rhyme like this. Did he have a stroke?
Puffy. He has to be one of the evilest motherfuckers since Ted Bundy. Some of the people that use to mess with Puffy, found God. Loon was giving out flyers for islam in 145th. Shyne, is Jewish now, and Mace...You already know. There's crazier shit about the people that use to mess with puffy and what happens. That motherfucker is the devil.

No Lie gets everybody jumping around like rabbits in the club. And also Mercy and the Motto and a bunch of other Ms

There's still clubs in the states besides Vegas? Because the real clubs are not around anymore. You know is sad when New York is still rank second, but they ain't shit here. little as clubs ain't clubs. On the Roots record, no one was playing that at clubs. Lounges, yeah(I played it)but clubs, fuck no.

IrishNinja

wait, what's a real club

cause if it's got women shaking they ass, questionable music, poor lighting and overpriced drinks, i'm in a club

IrishNinja

okay so let's add a swole dude at the door who wants money unless my boy's DJing

maybe a dress code (aint tryin to see mah sandals nahmean)

and it's a spot on miami beach where NBA ballers go, big birthday events etc sometimes lil wayne or someone soft has their entourage get into a fight for that headline

there's cars in the parking lot that cost more than my education

maybe luda mentioned the name on a track because it's impressive here whenever a club dont shut down and reopen every few seasons, when strippers arent involved anyway

i mean, what exactly are we missing here? is it a headcount, how many floors/levels/rooms there are? i was at an underground rave in prague last spring, but you gotta align my metrics here because i didn't swing on nobody so it's hard to say the joint was real you know

okay so let's add a swole dude at the door who wants money unless my boy's DJing

maybe a dress code (aint tryin to see mah sandals nahmean)

and it's a spot on miami beach where NBA ballers go, big birthday events etc sometimes lil wayne or someone soft has their entourage get into a fight for that headline

there's cars in the parking lot that cost more than my education

maybe luda mentioned the name on a track because it's impressive here whenever a club dont shut down and reopen every few seasons, when strippers arent involved anyway

i mean, what exactly are we missing here? is it a headcount, how many floors/levels/rooms there are? i was at an underground rave in prague last spring, but you gotta align my metrics here because i didn't swing on nobody so it's hard to say the joint was real you know
Floors, unisex bathrooms with cocaine all over the place and fuckery going on. If it doesn't feel like you're in a Colosseum, you're not in a club. If you ever been to Vegas, Atlantic City, New York City(Early 2K's)and LA to an extent, you would have know. NBA ballers or rappers go to the most know spot in the city they're in, it doesn't mean is good. Like real mother fuckers know that Tampa has the best strip clubs, not Atlanta. Shit, Mon Venues compete with the best in the world.

Shit, they have "Swole" dudes at restaurants with the local stripper dj'ing on Serato while they move the tables for a dance floor. "Oh shit, that's Cuban Link and Black Rob, this club is popping!" lol. But when it comes down to it, is getting fucked up and limb dicking the chick for an hour, right?

IrishNinja

check

unisex bathrooms

well people go in whatever but okay no to that one

with cocaine all over the place

dude this is miami

fuckery going on

i mean we fuck in like denny's bathrooms down here when it's too hot out

If it doesn't feel like you're in a Colosseum, you're not in a club

i mentioned the fights doe

getting fucked up and limb dicking the chick for an hour, right?

if you're not mashing or b-boy stance hugging the wall this is pretty much your option everywhere, yeah

jokes aside i don't really fuck with strip joints much, but it mostly has to do with being mad cheap. i mean i dont like spending money on pussy i do get, pussy i don't (unless you throw even more $ at it sometimes)? that math is horrible

check

jokes aside i don't really fuck with strip joints much, but it mostly has to do with being mad cheap. i mean i dont like spending money on pussy i do get, pussy i don't (unless you throw even more $ at it sometimes)? that math is horrible

On the reals, fuck strip clubs. Is cheaper getting a hooker.

Grzi

Man, this BJ The Chicago Kid album is better than Channel Orange and that Miguel album and it gets no mention anywhere. Shit sucks.

Floors, unisex bathrooms with cocaine all over the place and fuckery going on. If it doesn't feel like you're in a Colosseum, you're not in a club. If you ever been to Vegas, Atlantic City, New York City(Early 2K's)and LA to an extent, you would have know. NBA ballers or rappers go to the most know spot in the city they're in, it doesn't mean is good. Like real mother fuckers know that Tampa has the best strip clubs, not Atlanta. Shit, Mon Venues compete with the best in the world.

Shit, they have "Swole" dudes at restaurants with the local stripper dj'ing on Serato while they move the tables for a dance floor. "Oh shit, that's Cuban Link and Black Rob, this club is popping!" lol. But when it comes down to it, is getting fucked up and limb dicking the chick for an hour, right?
Where are the best strip clubs in Tampa, I've only been to shitty ones over here. Shinobi Pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom