• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Such bullshit. Tons of albums have filler and highs and lows in the wrong places. It's the same way editing can make or break a movie. 4th Chamber is an example of this going completely right. Rearrange those tracks and you have a worse album.

Such bullshit your goddamn self

Very few albums are telling a story like a movie

Put Illmatic on shuffle and the album gets no better no worse

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Such bullshit your goddamn self

Very few albums are telling a story like a movie

Put Illmatic on shuffle and the album gets no better no worse

True, but I think on the other hand, you can rearrange to improve based solely on your mood at the time. It's not that it's making the album better, it just makes your listening experience more enjoyable because maybe putting certain songs together matches your mood at the time.

I'll do my aoty list tomorrow. SOTY wise though it would probably look something like this (no order outside of the first four)

1. Love Sosa - Chief Keef
2. Darq E Freaker ft. Danny Brown - Blueberry (Pills & Cocaine)
3. Money, Clothes, Hoes - Freddie Gibbs
4. Hands On The Wheel - Schoolboy Q ft ASAP Rocky
Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe - Kendrick Lamar
New God Flow - Kanye West ft. Ghostface Killah, Pusha T, Big Sean
Don't Die - Killer Mike
Mr. MFN eXquire - Position of Passion
Reagan - Killer Mike
The Hard - Freddie Gibbs
Mercy - Kanye West
Hip Hop - DJ Khaled ft DJ Premier, Nas, Scarface
Cold Facts - Ka
Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst - Kendrick Lamar
Ali Bombaye - Game ft 2 Chainz, Rick Ross
Traumatized - Meek Mill
Go Get It - TI
Bye Baby - Nas
You Know Who You Are - Oddisee
Amsterdam - Rick Ross
Pistolier - Roc Marciano
Bands A Make Her Dance - Juicy J :shh

First four are the songs that literally knocked me out of my seat this year. First time I heard the Danny Brown track I went crazy. Money Clothes Hoes...listen to that in a car while cruising around late at night, I swear that shit made me want to drive to NY and get Dipset on the track at gun point

Blackace

True, but I think on the other hand, you can rearrange to improve based solely on your mood at the time. It's not that it's making the album better, it just makes your listening experience more enjoyable because maybe putting certain songs together matches your mood at the time.
Without a doubt!

Blackace

I forgot about that, it needs to go on the list too. When I first heard the beginning of the beat I was like "meh, another middling Ross banger wannabe" but it goes HARD

That is about the perfect Meek track

Ross on the chorus it's beautiful

iavi

I was actually going to hit up a strip club here soon. Friend says he knows how to go frugal. I'm gonna see if I can make a few singles work. Hoping Banz a make her dance plays is now on the list.

overcast

Yeah, it's weird because if they ASAP got rid of Pain, Wild for the Night, and Fashion Killa. Replaced them with the 3 bonus tracks you have a 9/10 album. As it stands its an 8/10.

Chief Keef had a concert tonight and apparently didn't show up lol

939a46c64cd511e28e7522000a1fbe50_7.jpg

"I had a wat tonight"

iavi

You dont post from the club?! It's not hard not to spend money as long as you don't drink

I can just picture you telling the working girl to back up off your dick cause you have to finish replying. Hell no I don't post on GAF when in any club.

siddx

You dont post from the club?! It's not hard not to spend money as long as you don't drink

We used to confiscate customer's phones if they kept pulling them out. Too many dudes trying to take pictures and videos.

DominoKid

I can just picture you telling the working girl to back up off your dick cause you have to finish replying. Hell no I don't post on GAF when in any club.

Could be worse. He could be keeping a fap log like that OT thread.

Dude defiled my birthday twice! I feel so violated.

siddx

Also if you keep going back to the same club and not spending money, the girls will notice and the management will hear about it too. A customer who doesn't spend money is a wasted chairspace and makes you a very disliked patron.

Tokubetsu

Damn, I never knew any of this shit. Thanks for the heads up.

Simple rule man, if you don't have it then don't go. Simple. If all my boys have it and want to go but I'm strapped, I still won't roll. Bad look end of the day man and like siddx, that shit is on the wire if you're a regular and the girls are regular. Don't care how lit I am, always on my P s and Qs (for the most part) when im at a strip joint.

siddx

Damn, I never knew any of this shit. Thanks for the heads up.

Just remember that every person that walks into a strip club as a customer isn't looked at as a person, just as a stack of money. Your usefulness to them ends the minute your cashflow ends and the only reason a stripper would ever pay attention to you when you have no money is if she knows you'll be back with more. Thats why they'll tolerate a little bit of cheapness if they think they can hook you and get you to come back the next night or next weekend with some money to spend. But if they see you in there all the time without any money, your best bet for a little attention is that the more devious dancers will try to trick the dancers they dislike into wasting their time on you. That way the devious dancers can focus on paying customers while keeping their competition distracted.
Every customer in there is just chum in the shark tank. Doesn't matter if you aren't tasty enough to get eaten, one of the sharks is going to try to get her fellow sharks to take a bite anyways so she can nab the good stuff.

IrishNinja

man, last strip joint escapade was a nightmare - had a friend come in from ireland and i wasnt really keeping tabs on him, had a few people there and i was doing my best heavy d nuttin but love impression with the dancers right

i shouldve known some shit was up cause he went in the back and a little while later im at the bar & the chick he was with came up all messy & angry looking for the paper towels, haha

anyway he must've continued getting plastered, i kept seeing him reup at the ATM, then later on he's barely holding himself up there while she's punching most of the buttons for him - i rush up and ask what she's owed, she don't wanna get specific till she sees what he's got of course. i cancel the transaction, goon squad comes in & we bounce before they reach us...i don't think ill be going back there again

Tokubetsu

I hope he learned his lesson, never go to a club with any sort of debit/credit cards.

I put my cards in my shoe/sock if I don't leave it at home. Not to not spend but I'm used to hoofing it through rough neighborhoods sometimes and i figure they can take my wallet/cash but cancelling cards is a hassle.

IrishNinja

yeah, it ended up costing him a lot more than the money though. i was already averse to strips before, damn near gun shy since...again just not my thing

Is it true you can get a bj from a stripper in the VIP room?

you're in a place of business - everything is for sale, if you can afford it
i've been told the scandalous bit is the price renegotiations that happen after the fact

siddx

There is always THAT club, where all the girl's who are willing to do that kind of shit go to because it's tolerated or at least ignored. But every club no matter how "clean" has a few girls who will fuck, suck, and do just about anything you can imagine.
Plus quite a few of those strippers are just hookers with a "day job". Their pimp drops em off, they scout for customers while they dance, and then bring back a little extra cash and potential clients for outside of the club. I remember we had one girl who would get dropped off in a brand new BMW 7 series but her broke ass would be wearing second hand stripper heels and the same fucking outfit every night. Ask your pimp for some spending money, damn.

TangMeng

in other words: that's why that stripper won't come near me

LOL

We did pay them. The last ~40 minutes no one was dancing on stage and there were barely any girls around. I have to say I was a bit turned off after the girl that gave me a lap dance started talking about her kids. I don't think I'll go back there again.

Yeah but something needs to be done about that weak ass middle of the album. It's an 8/10 album that's being hyped as the 2013 AOTY rap album of the year already.

Is a great album, but is no way a AOTY contender. The middle of the album could be just an EP. We needed more Goldie type tracks.

Never been to one and its pretty weird reading about it when one of my friends works for one in Australia. She makes stupid money and I know shes been sent home atleast twice for telling guys that wants "extras" to do one.

Blackace

Also if you keep going back to the same club and not spending money, the girls will notice and the management will hear about it too. A customer who doesn't spend money is a wasted chairspace and makes you a very disliked patron.
I almost got killed in Ricks for slanging to gals back in day

siddx

I almost got killed in Ricks for slanging to gals back in day

Fucking ricks, they'd do it too. I sold a gram to one of the dancers at vu one night but I knew how those girls were and worried somebody would snitch on me so I never did it again.

ecurbj

For some reason why with above talk about strip clubs. I have never been to one and don't even have the slightest interest to go to one. I ain't about that life at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom