• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Reposting this because of how dope it is...

01. Fiona Apple & MeLo-X - Every Single Night (MeLo-X APT Basement God Mix) (5:36)
02. Yuna & MeLo-X - Live Your Life (MeLo-X Motherland God Mix) (4:31)
03. Azealia Banks & MeLo-X - 1991 (BKLYN - HRLM REMIX) (3:29)
04. Cheri Coke & MeLo-X - The Garden of Eden [Prod. By MeLo-X] (3:45)
05. Dana Buoy & MeLo-X - Delicate Suitor (MeLo-X Tailor Made God Mix) (7:48)
06. Rihanna & MeLo-X - Stay (She's Finally #1 Bitch MeLo-X God Mix) (4:02)
07. Jesse Boykins III & MeLo-X - Naked For Life (Zulu Guru Remix) (Feat. Fink) (3:19)
08. Marvin Gaye - Come Live With Me (Feat. MeLo-X) (3:23)
09. MeLo-X - A Tribe Called Dilla Instrumental (2:52)
10. MeLo-X, Joey Bada$$ & CJ Fly - Live From East Flatbush [Prod. By MeLo-X] (5:09)
11. MeLo-X - Enter The Void (3:02)
12. Ghostpoet & MeLo-X - wecanWORKitout (MELOGHOST) (1:51)
13. Teen Daze & MeLo-X - For Body And Kenzie (MeLo-X Water All Over Your Body Mix) (4:04)
14. CHARLI XCX & MeLo-X - Velvet Dreaming (LUV) (2:53)

and this came out a few days ago:

and finally some videos

New Ethelwulf

New SPEAK!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I can't remember if I pimped out melo's previous album or not but I remember moderately enjoying it. ill have to remember the give this new one a listen.

siddx

Pour It Up > Bandz A Make Her Dance

Even though it's a jacked beat.

2Chainz & Weezy verses <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< *

man I know this is a week old but that trh dude in the meta whining thread has it out for you like a motherfucker.

siddx

2chainz never "goes in." He does put out a good guest verse 70 percent of the time though, which puts him above wacka's 20% and Gucci's 40%. And well above keef's 0%.

siddx

Can I see a post? lol

I'm on my.phone otherwise I'd quote it. But someone quoted the post in that thread pretty recently. He was whining about gif responses and posted a bunch of links to examples and most were made by enzo. Enzo you have a stalker, get yourself a gun and a restraining order.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
man I know this is a week old but that trh dude in the meta whining thread has it out for you like a motherfucker.
Wait, word? Someone went in on me in that thread? o_O

EDIT: whoa, son went a month and a half back in my post history to pick out like 7 replies of the sort. haha

PBY

Banned
Bronson mad about 1train. Apparently Rocky didnt' ask him for permission to use it

EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
I don't give a ****. I do a lot of favors and I'm way to nice to motha****as. That's done.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
3m EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
There will never be another verse of mine that comes out without my approval. I've been pissed for a week.
Expand
5m EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
E or F Train
Expand
6m EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
J Train
Expand
7 Train

https://twitter.com/ActionBronson

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bronson mad about 1train. Apparently Rocky didnt' ask him for permission to use it

EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
I don't give a ****. I do a lot of favors and I'm way to nice to motha****as. That's done.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
3m EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
There will never be another verse of mine that comes out without my approval. I've been pissed for a week.
Expand
5m EURO BRONSON &#8207;@ActionBronson
E or F Train
Expand
J Train
Expand
7 Train

https://twitter.com/ActionBronson
How do people still exist in this industry who don't understand that when they lay a verse for a potential album joint it will come out anyways one way or another?

region restricted music video? what is this..
MTV fucking sucks.

Here is the region-free version.

Ludacris ft. Pusha T & Swizz Beats - What They mad For.

mooooose

Wow, I really don't like the Long Live ASAP video. Really boring other than a couple of cool parts and they fucked up the chorus. Almost as bad as the Fuckin Problems video, but that song was just a pop song.

And wow Action Bronson bitching is stupid. He's on a critically acclaimed song and getting tons of praise and hype. He might be mad because he got shitted on by literally everyone else on the song. What a dumb thing to be mad about. "Doing favors"? I like Bronson but ASAP is on a major and has sold more tickets than Bronson..

iavi

Lol so ungrateful. Don't be an Albanian young chop

Rocky's giving him shine. Bronson needs to buckle up. His verse wasn't even bad or rough to the point where I could be like 'yeah, I see you'.

Joey Badass, though, they should have cut him out the final mix. He isn't ready.

I mean what if he didn't get paid, or what if he thought the verse was super wack and therefore harmful to his rep.
Did you think it was wack though?? Dude definitely had damn near the best verse either 2nd or 3rd. Probably the biggest album he'll be on his whole career which would gain him fans. Pretty who are already fans won't listen to that verse and stop being a fan. You listen to his album for that. So I don't see how that harms the little rep he had.

Now not being paid? I can see that but why not just approach the rapper about it? Honestly I see it as Rocky doing him a favor moreso the other way around

mooooose

I thought Joey Badass was good and Bronson was good. I think putting Flatbush Zombies and Bodega BAMZ on there would've been golden.

HiResDes

Did you think it was wack though?? Dude definitely had damn near the best verse either 2nd or 3rd. Probably the biggest album he'll be on his whole career which would gain him fans. Pretty who are already fans won't listen to that verse and stop being a fan. You listen to his album for that. So I don't see how that harms the little rep he had.

Now not being paid? I can see that but why not just approach the rapper about it? Honestly I see it as Rocky doing him a favor moreso the other way around

Action Bronson could very easily get a feature on any upcoming Wu-Tang album and is also in good favor with the likes of Wiz and Snoop Dogg.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Action Bronson could very easily get a feature on any upcoming Wu-Tang album and is also in good favor with the likes of Wiz and Snoop Dogg.
Like Tguy said, Rocky's album is probably the biggest album he'll be on in his whole career which would gain him fans.

mooooose

I still don't think Bronson should be complaining.

LLA's video is so bad in comparison to Goldie and Wassup.

I finally understand Spiteful Chant. I used to never get why it was good. Now I do.

My LLA tracklist is now
LLA
Jodye
LVL
Freeze
Ghetto Symphony
PMW
Wild For The Night
1 Train
Pretty Flacko
Phoenix
Angels
Goldie
Suddenly

Adding Freeze was a good decision. LVL leads into it perfectly.

iavi

I thought Joey Badass was good and Bronson was good. I think putting Flatbush Zombies and Bodega BAMZ on there would've been golden.

Bath Salts should have been saved for the LP. It would have been one of the best tracks, fit magically, and been spared being released on that horrible posse tape. Let it take Hell's spot.

There weren't many FTS to begin with, so I'm not all that surprised to see no flatbush. Not seeing Q would have been a real shocker given how tight him and rocky seem to be.

Wu tang dropping an album nowadays is not a big thing. Sorry. Snoop isn't really either considering his output.

Wiz sure but when Bronson is on a Wiz album then I'll take back what I said

mooooose

Bath Salts should have been saved for the LP. It would have been one of the best tracks, fit magically, and been spared being released on that horrible posse tape. Let it take Hell's spot.

There weren't many FTS to begin with, so I'm not all that surprised to see no flatbush. Not seeing Q would have been a real shocker given how tight him and rocky seem to be.

Oh yeah, completely. Purple Kisses and Thuggin Noise too. All the good Rocky cuts were wasted there. Ridin too. This album could've been even better. Those songs are out there, but they aren't mastered like these, these are some of the better mastered hip hop songs I've ever heard.

Jodye is still the best song on the album.

Bronson is boring as shit. Same lazy ass flow everytime. Not an interesting rapper whatsoever. First couple songs i heard from him had that lame ass flow and his best ghostface impression then that was it for him.

So yea fuck Bronson.

HiResDes

Are you all living in a fairytale land where you think believe all of your favorite rappers can work in multiple lanes and change styles at will?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom