• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Holy shit. That's a lot of plastic. I think she's got more than Costco's packaging.

I wonder if it's just as tough to get in there.

Lola is an aight MC. But her body is on point like whoa. Grats to them I guess....(slight hatin in that grats)

She was even better in Yeezy's Good Life video.

3AQmK.gif

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Los & Lola Monroe expecting.
lola-monore-los-raparadar.png

it's wild to me that she parlayed being a video ho w/ an outrageously fake ass into a rap career. good for them.

maybe this'll give Los the impetus he needs to get out of the Bad Boy Bermuda Triangle
Damn the animal print.

Los I hope it was worth it. You are on bad boy. You aint getting no paper any time soon.

HiResDes

TDE Presents: The Tae Beast Tape 2 - Tae Beast

Incredibly chill beat tape. Yessir, it's that TDE; I've noticed they have quite a few endorsements on BC.

Presents "Skull & Bones" - Blue Sky Black Death

Gotdayum.

THESE SHITS ARE FIRE...Also sitting here with a Rock Band mic and some headphones expecting a Skype call.

Mr.Fresh

Meek Mill - Repo (Cassidy diss)

Why is he even dealing with Cassidy's irrelevant ass? If Cass didn't self ether himself with "OpaCondomStyle" (opa what the fuck ever), he would body Meek. Smh @ this entire "ordeal."

It takes around 3 mins for Meek to even bother.

It would be entertaining to see a freestyle battle Between them tho.

Edit: This whole things shows one of the only things I hate about rap music. Once someone gets out the game for a minute hip hop "fans" forget how much talent that person has. This rap battle will be a popularity contest and no matter how good Cass spits its (unless he spits some of the hottest bars ever.) not gonna mean anything just because rap now is about relevance. I'm not some old dude just sayin this cause I don't like nowadays rap music. I'm 19. I'm just sayin how fast the fans of this genre forget.

DominoKid

It would be entertaining to see a freestyle battle Between them tho.

Edit: This whole things shows one of the only things I hate about rap music. Once someone gets out the game for a minute hip hop "fans" forget how much talent that person has. This rap battle will be a popularity contest and no matter how good Cass spits its (unless he spits some of the hottest bars ever.) not gonna mean anything just because rap now is about relevance. I'm not some old dude just sayin this cause I don't like nowadays rap music. I'm 19. I'm just sayin how fast the fans of this genre forget.

Does cass even have any talent anymore? I thought the accident scrambled his brain and mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom