• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
lol I predict way more animated conversation in the future.
Also I'm glad you took the fuck trophy, I was worried I was going to be the one saying fuck every three seconds.
I did manage to say I was going to fuck people to death with my dick and my big jewish nose so I consider that a win.

PBY

Banned
^ you're prob right it was 3 am when I was listening. And your Fuck quota was off the charts WW. Not a bad thing tho, I always could tell who it was when u were talking

RJT

Can we make suggestions on themes? I'd love for you guys to discuss Rapgenius. How useful it is, and what do you think about them being a tech darling (15M funding, WTF???).

The-Crown-Aint-Safe1.jpg

Los_The_Crown_Aint_Safe-back-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Los-The-Crown-Aint-Safe-mixtape.288842.html
This wasn't terrible. Lol at that Lola feature tho.

I'm tryin to figure out how dude got all those features. I mean I just learned about the dude via Lola Monroe I mean let's be real, Lola probably got more bread than him and the reason she got bread is Wiz cut her a head cheque, cause this is definitely going to put a big dent in any music career she has aspirations for.

I'm tryin to figure out how dude got all those features. I mean I just learned about the dude via Lola Monroe I mean let's be real, Lola probably got more bread than him and the reason she got bread is Wiz cut her a head cheque, cause this is definitely going to put a big dent in any music career she has aspirations for.

You may not get a cheque or a long career at Bad Boy, but you'll get features.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man, I thought that Tip album was decent on first listen, but looking back at the tracklist I can't remember any of these songs. Shit has no standouts.

Thanks for all the people sending love and positivity my way. Much appreciated. My Dad is home now and recovering, was blessed not to be killed.

Shoutouts to K.Jack, hope you had a good one fam.

Hope you all enjoyed christmas and made some time for your families and all that good stuff.

And props to the fam on the Podcast, bout 30 mins in and this is great. Good shit guys.

Didn't even realize I downloaded that Phlo Finister joint (either one). Good shit.

My wifey...though I'mma need her to deal with those eyebrows. Been sayin that shit since Silver Hill. I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't turn her away over something so petty, but I'd definitely be strongly suggestin she tame them.

She gave me a S/O on twitter once.

Poster Girl >> Crown Gold >>>>> Silver Hill

Detox

I've been a bit busy so this is a bit late but grats to CRS on winning the MP3 compo with the following limerick. CRS I've added you on Steam just accept and I'll send it through Steam when I get the chance.
Artists cutting corners at every chance they get.
Music filtered like it came from a cassette deck.
Money saved from lack of vowels
In their name and titles
They should have resources for equipment.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Man, I'd wanna do the podcast at some point but it'd need to be drug related and everyone else would need to be high as fuck too. Or maybe that's a bad idea... I'd like to be on and just be high And talk to you guys.

Give me like a segment on the top ten best weed tracks/albums/carriers and I'd be good to go.

I liked the podcast, I sent it to a couple people in the office that I know appreciate hip hop related chatter and reviews were generally positive (besides audio quality). So just to let you (Eschaton) know. You're entertaining some SimCity folks. Keep it up.

CRS

Man, I'd wanna do the podcast at some point but it'd need to be drug related and everyone else would need to be high as fuck too. Or maybe that's a bad idea... I'd like to be on and just be high And talk to you guys.

Give me like a segment on the top ten best weed tracks/albums/carriers and I'd be good to go.

I liked the podcast, I sent it to a couple people in the office that I know appreciate hip hop related chatter and reviews were generally positive (besides audio quality). So just to let you (Eschaton) know. You're entertaining some SimCity folks. Keep it up.
GAF-Hop recording studio DLC confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom