• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

i like ball, hello, adresses, go get it, wildside & G season (Cardiak is the most consistent producer right now). everything else is meh

Tokubetsu

if youve listened to cocaine 80s youve heard him before

If you've listened to any R&B in the last six years you've probably heard him or his lyrics. Dude's been assosciated with no-i.d./good for awhile now and has been an established writer for even longer.

PBY

Banned
If you've listened to any R&B in the last six years you've probably heard him or his lyrics. Dude's been assosciated with no-i.d./good for awhile now and has been an established writer for even longer.
I knew him vaguely through GOOD, just had never hear any of his solo tracks.
I generally hate RnB though.

CRS

dude is partly responsible for my favorite song off the Diddy Dirty Money album
that album was surprisingly good btw.

it was really odd to hear Ross' pen so clearly through Diddy though.
Angels is my favorite track from that album but I haven't listened to the entire thing.
I knew him vaguely through GOOD, just had never hear any of his solo tracks.
I generally hate RnB though.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8D4laEXpBDw ???

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Man I thought I was doing ok for myself income wise...until I went to the bank today and saw some lady depositing $780,000. Shit was stacked up behind the counter going through the money machine. Just big ass bricks of cash on some gangster movie type shit. And one little lady standing there looking bored as they finished counting her cash.

Best part is because it's in vietnamese dong, the total was 16 BILLION. I feel swaggerefic when my account has 100 million in it, 16 billion would...just damn.

CRS

Man I thought I was doing ok for myself income wise...until I went to the bank today and saw some lady depositing $780,000. Shit was stacked up behind the counter going through the money machine. Just big ass bricks of cash on some gangster movie type shit. And one little lady standing there looking bored as they finished counting her cash.
What are the chances that that money is legal?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ball is terrible. Shit is too fruity and I get the feeling in the studio that chorus was hard as fuck but it doesn't have the oomph behind it.

rihanna nudez you say..

Her tits look like ferret sized dunce caps, and her ass looks like a split piece of playwood
snoopz.png

terrible nudes

siddx

What are the chances that that money is legal?

Depends on your definition of legal. Most of the super wealthy here are either government officials who are rich because they run the whole country or people who were the very first to jump onto business ideas when the country reformed it's economy. So the business folks are relatively clean. The government officials are likely less so. There was some drama here a while back because a high ranking official got busted with millions of dollars worth of counterfeit money. But the only reason he got "busted" is because he fell out of favor with the rest of the government. He'd been running around with millions in fake cash for years with nobody saying shit.

Ball is terrible. Shit is too fruity and I get the feeling in the studio that chorus was hard as fuck but it doesn't have the oomph behind it.

You know, it's understandable if you said this and didn't listen to Big Sean, but the simple fact you do just kind of makes this post confusing

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You know, it's understandable if you said this and didn't listen to Big Sean, but the simple fact you do just kind of makes this post confusing
This only really applies to Guap, which I coincidentally don't feel for the same reasons.

overcast

Stay Down by Gibbs is my shit. Bought Hotline Miami yesterday, going to start as soon as possible.

Thought I would report to Gaf-hop.

I'm listening to Nym's Warm Blooded Lizard (again) and I've been asking myself, are there any similar instrumental tapes that fit a specific setting? Not necessarily Western, I'm up for almost everything as long as it's good.

siddx

The fuck, man down, we lost WanderingWind. No idea why. Hopefully he's back soon.

Tguy and I are working on a little something at the moment btw. We're about 3/4 done.

cacophony

What It Look Like.. I slept on this song but holy shit this beat is smooth. i need to listen to more currensy again, dat beat selection

lol @ currensy opening his album with 2 minutes of Wale tho

RJT

I fucking hate Reddit but for this I will set aside my hate and join.

Reddit gets unwarranted hate on GAF.

If you do it right it's pretty good: unsubscribe bullshit subreddits (like politics, atheist, funny, gifs, memes, whatever), keep the interesting ones (IAMA, TodayILearned, ExplainLikeImFive), and add a few specific thematic ones (in my case, about Hip-Hop, proper football, Portugal, Europe and Python). Bam, instant awesome homepage.

I can't believe TI sold 180k. Garbage album, had zero promotion. Wow.

TI still is a name that sells I guess.

Album was hot garbage

Dude's beats all sound the same. And Gucci is just trite garbage. Is this trap Wiz or pillow fluffer Wiz?

I phrased that wrong- I like some RnB. Frank O, the weeknd, I love. For some reason that Trey Songz Neyo lane doesn't do it for me, just is too cheesy. Tguys RnB thread is educating me tho.

Check the 90s R&B thread and thank me later.

The beat and the hook for me. The verses are..well I don't even remember any of the verses.

I remember some of the verses like

Boi
I do it
Whoa
B.I.G.

What It Look Like.. I slept on this song but holy shit this beat is smooth. i need to listen to more currensy again, dat beat selection

lol @ currensy opening his album with 2 minutes of Wale tho

Stoned Immaculate is good listens bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom