• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a stupid question, even though I didn't vote yet.

How am I supposed to judge your stannery without it in writing for a top of the year list?

Whitney-Receipts-GIF.gif

Edit: This is the best music selection for a video game in recent years.

Danny brown is definitely feature killer of this year for me. He had quantity and quality. Kendrick verse on fucking problems is just not worth defending at all.

PBY

Banned
yea although im not gonna lie prolly gonna be beat after today got meetings and shit. if you wanderingwind siddx ace and des wanna push it back straight with me. i can still do it tonight tho.
Whoa really? Totally get it if y'all have to push it, but damn didn't think we'd be eatin again this soon

PBY

Banned
Belispeak II IMHO. HRD youve talked me off the Q train, he got his props w my AOTY vote, Danny def had the better year feature wise.

Yeah oh hail no is great, it just kills me that Danny turned Belispeak into a song about literally his "belly speaking.".

Yea good ole Danny
But if Mr MFN eXquire was killing more shit he'd be my feature killer hands down. I've only heard like 2 feats from him though. "Oh Hail No" and "You Have to Ride the Wave"

Timbo invests in 50s headphone company

“50 Cent has created an aspirational audio brand that produces the highest caliber of headphones on the market,” said Timbaland. “I’m looking forward to working with 50 and being part of a company so eager to bring studio-quality sound to music fans all over the world.”

50 Cent expects Timbaland’s years of experience in the recording studio producing hits for artists like Jay-Z, Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado and others, to pay off.
“As an entrepreneur in the music industry, I have great respect for Timbaland and his evolving role as a producer, artist and influencer,” 50 Cent said. “I welcome his expertise and guidance. Timbaland will be a huge asset to the SMS Audio team as we move forward with new and innovative audio products.”

Anyone ever used or have 50s headphones? Are they any good??

Where you at Des, I know you know the deal with these...

HiResDes

Ludacris probably has the best headphones out of all the rapper ones, well besides maybe the Roc Nation Aviators if those count. The House of Marley Exodus are quite good, but he wasn't a rapper.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Just listened to all of Travi$ $cott's shit. This guy might be the worst rapper out there right now. But, I can regrettably see him doing it big. The production is funky and there are quite a lot of stand outs, even if a lot of it is influenced by trap music with 808s everywhere. I can see him doing it big in the pop scene, writing hooks and producing for pop stars. My favourite joint is Old English out of them all.

Lil Wayne ft. 2 Chainz - Rich as Fuck. Kinda fucks with this, but pretty much cause of the beat. Side note: I didn't know Ashanti worked for FUSE. People always seem to land on their feet somewhere after they fall off.

Cam'ron - You Know This (Radio rip). Not feeling it.

DominoKid

damn that wayne/2 chainz track is cold even though it still sounds rough as fuck.

human being 2 just sounds like a shitload of hits so far. wayne actually sound decent.

another 2 chainz feature just on the hook wtf. let my dude cook on a verse.

Novid

Banned
beats sell because of naked white chick boobies and NBA stars on the insert. not the quality of the headphones. The look also sold it. But white chick boobies sell. *sony stan here...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom