• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to all of Travi$ $cott's shit. This guy might be the worst rapper out there right now. But, I can regrettably see him doing it big. The production is funky and there are quite a lot of stand outs, even if a lot of it is influenced by trap music with 808s everywhere. I can see him doing it big in the pop scene, writing hooks and producing for pop stars. My favourite joint is Old English out of them all.

Lil Wayne ft. 2 Chainz - Rich as Fuck. Kinda fucks with this, but pretty much cause of the beat. Side note: I didn't know Ashanti worked for FUSE. People always seem to land on their feet somewhere after they fall off.

Cam'ron - You Know This (Radio rip). Not feeling it.

First wayne track I've liked in a while, I hope that's not the final version.

HiResDes

angel-haze-deleted-tweets.jpg
angel-haze-tweets.jpg
azealia-banks-deleted-tweets.jpg

royalan

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why you don't get kitchen-ass weaves and relaxers. Those edges have been pushed back farther than her album.

kamspy

i don't care about anything other than him being an analog of Ingant Ye.

Dude has a knack for hooks. Yes Lord is creeping up my SOTY list, and the verses are hot garbage. All about that $cott hook. Open that Chakra Toku. Not every rapper can be as deep and True School as Roc Marciano.

On a side note, I had a fantasy driving around today. You guys know I hate KRS 1. I found a way to destroy him completely. A simple death wouldn't do. I'm thinking bind him to a folding metal chair with rope in a room full of speakers. Then have Trinidad James do a live performance of All Gold Everything until KRS' head explodes and his dreadlocks shrivel up and melt.

....yeah, I drive around 80% of the day at my new job so my mind has time to wander. lol. Still doe, I'd buy a PPV of that happening. I really want to see it.

PBY

Banned
Wtf did i just read. Them bitches making a damn fool of themselves.

Anyone talking gully on Twitter makes a damn fool of themselves.
One artist with zero relevance (and not much talent, Haze lives and dies w her beats) desperately seeking relevance from another artist, who isn't all that relevant to begin with.

Banks annihilated haha. Can't wait to get Pop GAF's verdict

And this, ladies and gentleman, is why you don't get kitchen-ass weaves and relaxers. Those edges have been pushed back farther than her album.

Such a fucking shame. Black chicks are virtually going bald due to this shit. I need to find me a natural black girl. I can't be married to a bald black chick when we're in our mid 30s, god damn.

f0rk

Complex is so GOOD biased, my god. Lol @ how many TBAs in Top 10.

Jay as #1? Jay has no buzz right now, no album even announced, and has been sparser than ever when it comes to features. And WTT was a year and a half ago. Get the fuck out of here, Complex.

Nah man The Great Gatsby OST is going to be my AOTY no doubt

HiResDes

Hypetrak said:
Chief Keef Allegedly Facing Jail Time Over Move to Upscale Neighborhood
By Jonathan Sawyer / News / 1 day ago / 2554 Views

Chief Keef's run-ins with the law continue, after the Chicago rapper recently relocated to one of his city's upscale neighborhoods, Northbrook. The move alarmed his probation officer and of course, the resident's of the new community, due to Keef's ties to the Black Gangster Disciples. The young artist is said to be in court today, as we expect to hear more on this topic, amongst his other situations, in the near future. Stay tuned.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom