• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

what'd you guys think of Idigoism? I'm feeling it but i don't think it has any lasting appeal. i thought dudes were going to have a lot deeper bars tbh, but their shit pretty much solely consists of getting high. good beat selection though. some bangers in there.

Really disappointed. All the best tracks were put out way ahead of its release, and nothing else on there really grabbed me.

Trey

Makes sense because half the time GAF-Hop talks about rap acts it hates.

PD, since we all know you still browsing right now instead of putting in work, don't be afraid of the pussy. Best advice.

CRS

Oh man, that Blackedout was unreleased. I would have recorded that shit.

Edit: I think I caught that Lil Sad.

CRS

^ Ain't feelin' that shit right now. It's not dark enough.

I bet Snoop can teach kids the letters B,C,G,L,N,O,P,S in two songs.

Detox

Singles like Fuckin Problems and Swimming Pools going plat and I barely hear them while only one single from GRODT went plat and it felt like everything from that was getting crazy radio play.

//B1G

Banned
hrmrahablabha FUCKIN PROBLEM
blehhbhrmmhrm DAT'S MY FUCKIN PROBLEM

this is what my friend and i know the song by. hearing it blasted out of some wack ass club with fat bitches and frat bros wrapped around the building is a quick identifier that it's not a song you'll ever need to hear the full version of.

Singles like Fuckin Problems and Swimming Pools going plat and I barely hear them while only one single from GRODT went plat and it felt like everything from that was getting crazy radio play.
I hear fucking problem every day, not swimming pools tho

Also bless Chef Ace. Great mix man. Wil have to listen to it again to remember the name of a song but you did a great transition into e 40. Needs some mac dre tho

Novid

Banned
Makes sense because half the time GAF-Hop talks about rap acts it hates.

PD, since we all know you still browsing right now instead of putting in work, don't be afraid of the pussy. Best advice.

PD? Taking Pussy? BWAHAHAHA...better hope it dont have teeth.

Grzi

I struck out brehs ;(

But she gave me a life line: she wants me to come over on Saturday

Good luck breh.
Eating pussy is the best in foreplay, but can be pretty tiresome if the chick can't have vaginal orgasms (or has trouble with orgasms in general which is even more fucked up) and expects you to lick her until she comes after you came. And you're tired as fuck but you have to go down on her for an hour and shit and her pussy gets wetter than a motherfucker and your mouth is filled with juice and you don't wanna swallow that shit so you try to spit it back on the pussy but do it so she doesn't notice. It can get pretty fucked up, your jaw hurts like hell and everything.

Esch

Banned
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=512102

25452521.jpg

Good luck breh.
Eating pussy is the best in foreplay, but can be pretty tiresome if the chick can't have vaginal orgasms (or has trouble with orgasms in general which is even more fucked up) and expects you to lick her until she comes after you came. And you're tired as fuck but you have to go down on her for an hour and shit and her pussy gets wetter than a motherfucker and your mouth is filled with juice and you don't wanna swallow that shit so you try to spit it back on the pussy but do it so she doesn't notice. It can get pretty fucked up, your jaw hurts like hell and everything.
Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

Fuck that, straight into a nearby cup or something. I dont care if it a double standard no fucking way am I swallowing that. I also aint sleeping on a soaking wet bed either.

Oh god. Its like the Dubstep threads.

posted?

Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 1/27/2013

#13. A$AP Rocky - Long.Live.A$AP - 25,000 (201,000)

#16. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist - 21,000 (313,000)

#21. Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city - 17,000 (693,000)

#33. T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head - 14,000 (359,000)

#51. 2 Chainz - Based On A T.R.U. Story - 8,000 (523,000)

#54. Wiz Khalifa - O.N.F.I.C. - 7,500 (305,000)

#68. Chief Keef - Finally Rich - 5,600 (117,000)

#80. Game - Jesus Piece - 4,800 (187,000)

#81. Da' T.R.U.T.H. - Love, Hope & War - 4,700 (4,800)

#97. Future - Pluto - 3,900 (266,000)]

How long before rappers start begging Macklemore for features? heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom