• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky Ross, Jay-Z and Dr Dre are getting sued over 3 Kings.

The lawsuit was filed by Clara Shepherd Warrick and Jimmy Lee Weary, who owns the rights to the song “I’m So Grateful (Keep In Touch).”
The song was released in 1976 and featured on an album titled God Save The Children, by a gospel singing group, named The Crowns of Glory.

“The video includes very graphic depictions of drug use, vulgarity, nudity, gun violence, criminal conduct, actions demeaning to women and many other items that are certainly inconsistent with Plaintiffs’ wishes for how Plaintiffs’ song would be portrayed,” the lawsuit reads.

DominoKid

Young Chop on the beat said:
Who do you consider your teacher? When did you start making beats?

I started making beats when I was 11, 12. My cousin showed me how to use the program, then I just been learning how Fruity Loops and FL Studio. Timbaland, Pharrell, they just influenced me to do what I’m doing. At first I wasn’t trying to be no producer. I was trying to be a rapper.

Would you consider somebody like Lex Luger as a possible influence?

Lex Luger? Nah—I’d say Shawty Redd and Drumma Boy.

That’s interesting, because Lex Luger brings a lot of the musical elements you can find in the drill scene.

Somewhat. But that sound has been out, though. People don’t realize that Zaytoven been doing that. When that was, 2011? He had a movement—it was just crazy. I’m trying to expand my sound, do pop, rock, R&B—you never know what I got in my computer. Shout out to Lex though, that’s my boy. We tight.

cmon Chop, you know who your shit sounds like.

CRS

n1pax.jpg

10/10 Receipts.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
so everyone just going to ignore the fact that 2001 is on there and not the original ?

I don't know if I can even call myself a Lupe fan anymore. I stanned the fuck out of Lupe back in highschool but nowadays, well, Lupe speaks for himself. I guess I'll always respect him as a lyricist when he actually tries.

Esch

Banned
nah, don't believe that. Most lupe fans I feel have left for the most part anyway. Probably got tired of crying because people here enjoy trap
man we just had like 4 people agree with the notion of something made by Kid Cudi being a 10/10. i dont share your optimism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom