• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdjamm

French is garbage

As if it hasn’t suffered its fair share of delays already, French Montana’s debut album, Excuse My French, has been pushed back once again. Last scheduled to release April 16, the LP will now hit stores May 21. This comes a whole 10 months later than its initial schedule of July 2012. The announcement was made through the Bad Boy rapper’s Facebook page. Delays aside, Montana fans still have his “Freaks” single with Nicki Minaj, plus the Excuse My French tour, which runs from Feb. 26 to March 26, to look forward to in the meantime.

LOL

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
French is garbage but dammit his songs are entertaining like most other trap level rappers. Plus Harry Fraud has blessed him with amazing beats.

....speaking of a hook god

Man can anybody pull off dude's style in real life? They're selling riff raff glasses on karmaloop and when I was high I almost...almost bought it

Slizz

Man can anybody pull off dude's style in real life? They're selling riff raff glasses on karmaloop and when I was high I almost...almost bought it

Lol the Neff ones? I've come close.

How is RiFF so likeable? I remember thinking he was a HUGE scrub on that MTV show, now I love this dude.

I've never heard a decent verse or hook from French. He can't even talk, so his the fuck can be hope to rap

He's Peurto Rican right? Them ninjas gotta have a better rapper than him, in 2013. Come on fam

Esch

Banned
hes moroccan fam
CsL1W.png

Trey

MotM1 is pretty solid. I consider F&L and (to a lesser exent) The Cool near classics.

No rapper represents me. I just like their music.

CRS

Going to be seeing Del in Santa Cruz tonight

Del is so weird to me. He puts out a lot of solo music that I don't really bother looking for anymore because a lot of it was hit or miss to me (mostly miss) but put him in the same room with Dan the Automator and I'm there day one.

He's a great artist but it's too bad that I can't get into the dude.

HiResDes

We relistened to MOTM1 and it wasn't that great, pretty much on the same level as MBDTF, they're both 7/10 albums...Lupe's stuff is cool enough, but he definitely shouldn't have had two spots, though I guess I'll let the first slide.

thabiz

Futurized Funk - An Easy Mo Bee tribute
Craig Mack – Flava In Ya Ear (Easy Mo Bee mix)
Busta Rhymes – Everything Remains Raw
The Notorious B.I.G. – The What (f/ Method Man)
Ill Al Skratch – Chill With That
Heavy D – Check It Out
Miles Davis – The Doo-Bop Song
Busta Rhymes – It’s a Party (f/ Zhane)
Lost Boyz – Lifestyles of the Rich & Shameless
Craig G & Jack Venom – Juicy Loosey
Positive K – Its All Gravy*
GZA – Drama
Rappin’ Is Fundamental – Now That You Know My Name
2Pac – Temptations
Tha Alkaholiks – Likwidation
The Notorious B.I.G. – Gimme The Loot
The Notorious B.I.G. – Machine Gun Funk
Heavy D – Black Coffee
LL Cool J – Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag (remix)
Wu-Tang Clan – Take It Back
The Notorious B.I.G. – Party & Bullshit
Big Daddy Kane – Another Victory
Alicia Keys – If I Was Your Woman
The Notorious B.I.G. – Warning
The Temptations – Just My Imagination (Easy Mo Bee remix)
Miles Davis – Mystery (reprise)

Bonus Track
Marvin Gaye – I Met A Little Girl (Easy Mo Bee Alternate Version)

Even he cant pull off that style. Dude looks a complete fucking moron.

I remember a lot of the regulars here giving me shit for saying MOTM was doo doo last time we discussed this. People flip flopping their opinions.

F+L>>>The Cool.

Food and Liquor should be on there. Just cause Lupe has lost his mind doesn't take away from that album.

Oh and 2001>>>The Chronic.

Shit, DoggyStyle>>>The Chronic.

CRS

I remember a lot of the regulars here giving me shit for saying MOTM was doo doo last time we discussed this. People flip flopping their opinions.

MotM1: 10/10

If Rare Chandeliers is a 9, MotM1 is at LEAST 30/10

Macca stating the obvious again.

hell yes fam

motm1 was some truly glorious shit imo.

after that .. eh

?

To be fair i haven't listened to either in some time so you could be right. From memory i preferred F+L though.

I really dont think Kendrick should be on there either.

Edit @ CRS, now that i think about it, Im pretty sure it was just Recon coming at me hard about how wrong i was a bout that album.

CRS

one of the saddest part about Lupe and his affiliates is the fact that Gemini isn't rapping anymore.

The Die is an amazing track and has some amazing back and forth between Lupe and Gemini.

French Montana is the ugliest rapper out there today. And that's saying something.

Also, that new 50 Cent track is dope, kinda getting hyped for his album.

edit:
you's a hater, bro.
Not saying I don't like his music...wait no I don't so yeah I guess I'm a bit of a hater. He has a couple songs I like though not gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom