• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
trap IS what you do when you aint got shit to say. hes perfect for it

are you kidding me? Trap is much more than that. It represents a struggle and a culture. Cole is perfect for neither

cacophony

the only Cole I like is the hype Cole over epic beats.. Rise & Shine, Dollar and a Dream III, God's Gift, Return of Simba, Blow up. if he did an entire project like that I might like him but he throws in all this boring shit w/ dull production.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
GAF HOP, I'm searching for a song I heard on 93.5 KDAY today.

It's a sex song that features Q-Tip(and some other MCs) that has a girl moaning in the beat/backround. I didn't really write down the lyrics, otherwise I would've searched Google, but in one verse a guy is talking about how he's fucking this chick and his friends are in the next room and he has to put a towel under the door so they don't peak in.

Please help. It was a nice, sensual beat/song that you play after you hooked up with a beautiful girl you've been trying to reel in for awhile.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There's more struggle in Drake than there is in "trap" music today. It's about the same small correlation you can make between coke raps and the struggle.

DominoKid

gucci-cooking.gif

Trap God 2 is sick

iavi

Can somebody link me to that Trap God 2 alt cover? Going to switch that one in as the main

E: I'm actually digging Trap Wiz on this shit. wow.

iavi

good lord @ Bob Marley/Pistol in the Party

C0lefTa.gif

Des, that Louis V tape doesn't have shit on this

E: ditto @ Young Thug. Dude handled his.

mooooose

As much as I liked Long Live ASAP, no song even came close to being as good as Goldie, really. I guess 1 Train but that did less for ASAP than Goldie did/would.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6qwpox7CE0

Problem is the song came out nearly an entire year before the album, so I don't think I've ever even listened to it in context of the album, because I've probably heard it over a 1000 times.

At the end of the day, LVL ended up being my favorite song off the album. It's clearly the best.

My favorite songs are ghetto symphony and Phoenix

Pmw is good but it ain't got shit on their previous hype ass collabs

Dling trap god 2. Lmao nobody gives a shit about cole. He drops a new tape and there's like no discussion. I'm prolly not gonna even bother

HiResDes

Pretty Flacko is a much better track than Goldie IMO...But if we're talking about the album then I'd go with Jodye, the title track, PMW, Angels, and Ghetto Symphony...LVL is decent, but the beat is kind of lazy for Clams. Angels is probably the most under appreciated track.

iavi

I agree. Why are people loving this Wiz? Its so average compared to his Cabin Fever stuff.

I didn't like any of his Cabin Fever stuff. He sounded so awkward on most of that shit. The same kind of awkward he felt on 'Remember You.' Out of place. Here it sounds like he finally found his on this type of beat.

Pretty Flacko is a much better track than Goldie IMO...But if we're talking about the album then I'd go with Jodye, the title track, PMW, Angels, and Ghetto Symphony...LVL is decent, but the beat is kind of lazy for Clams. Angels is probably the most under appreciated track.

Angels is definitely the most under-appreciated track on Long Live. That whole final run of suddely/jodeye/Angel was incredible until that florence track actually released and fucked the whole end-game up.

HiResDes

I didn't like any of his Cabin Fever stuff. He sounded so awkward on most of that shit. The same kind of awkward he felt on 'Remember You.' Out of place. Here it sounds like he finally found his on this type of beat.

I don't get how his verse is any different then his Cabin Fever stuff whatsoever, I think you should re-listen to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom