• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do what Esch and Peter are recommending Tyler btw. I drink whole milk and eat a peanut butter jelly sandwiches a lot. Sometimes without jelly. For breakfast I eat a good amount of eggs too.

Yeah I started that up recently, I've only gained 5 lbs but it's a start

coldvein

Banned
ehhh.. i drank hella milk as a kid, but at a certain point i was like "this is fucked up and gross". i could maybe get back into it, but if you asked me to drink a straight up cold glass of milk right now i'd probably have a hard time. would drinking protein powder get the same results?

6'3 and right now im down to 215. Reckon I can get lower if I cut the drinking. But that aint happening.

We got some small ass people here in GAF-Hop.

Dead at Des comparing Enzo to the Machinist...

PBY

Banned
ehhh.. i drank hella milk as a kid, but at a certain point i was like "this is fucked up and gross". i could maybe get back into it, but if you asked me to drink a straight up cold glass of milk right now i'd probably have a hard time. would drinking protein powder get the same results?

Try mixing protein powder with almond milk.

coldvein

Banned
Try mixing protein powder with almond milk.

word. i'm not really trying hard to gain weight or anything, i'm pretty happy with the way my body is. i'm relatively fit compared to the average american, i try to exercise 4-5 times a week.. just running and whatnot, not trying to gain weight. but i wouldn't mind having like 10 more pounds maybe.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Indicud's singles are not sounding like WZRD, which is a massive plus, even if they're not MotM tier. I know it's going to flop incredibly, but I take comfort in knowing from the singles alone it won't be as bad as WZRD.

PBY

Banned
word. i'm not really trying hard to gain weight or anything, i'm pretty happy with the way my body is. i'm relatively fit compared to the average american, i try to exercise 4-5 times a week.. just running and whatnot, not trying to gain weight. but i wouldn't mind having like 10 more pounds maybe.

Almond milk should DEF be what you want- doesn't have the sugar of the milk, and almonds are great for you. Its actually a pretty healthy, filling snack

Cudder

Indicud's singles are not sounding like WZRD, which is a massive plus, even if they're not MotM tier. I know it's going to flop incredibly, but I take comfort in knowing from the singles alone it won't be as bad as WZRD.

pretty much. if the singles are an indication of the album id be happy. just want cudi rapping over laid back beats on my Beats.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
People need to stop calling CuDi a rapper first of all. Hip-hop artist is more apt, the way he takes the genres stylings. He does rap, but does more than that to make his songs enjoyable.

That said, his verse on Christian Dior Denim Flow >>>>>> *
Something of legends.

Esch

Banned
*is indian*

*family eats like 4 different sources of carbs for dinner*

sadcam.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
6' 225lb
I let myself get a buddha balla belly the last few years without paying attention. Was 240 last winter. The weight is coming off, slowly, but its coming off. Goal is 200.

Flying out of Tokyo today, Ace has been a great host; generous, informative, great conversationalist, and chill as fuck. Anybody planning on visiting Japan I definitely recommend hitting him up.

CRS

Gaf Hop come through for some food. Eating islander food ALL the time isn't as cool as it seems. Haha.

I could do with some Italian.

Made myself a caprese salad for lunch. Sliced tomato and buffalo mozzarella with a basil pesto drizzled over it. Shit is delicious.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
6' 225lb
I let myself get a buddha balla belly the last few years without paying attention. Was 240 last winter. The weight is coming off, slowly, but its coming off. Goal is 200.

Flying out of Tokyo today, Ace has been a great host; generous, informative, great conversationalist, and chill as fuck. Anybody planning on visiting Japan I definitely recommend hitting him up.

Get home safe fam. Next time we should make a better plan so I can show you around some more

I dunno WZRD being undershipped had alot to do with the poor sales, also the different direction and no hit single. Cudi's got a solid enough fanbase didn't MOTM2 sell 200k the first week.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Damn man, I dunno about that when I think of sucky rappers I think of Soulja Boy and Lil Zane. I can understand overrated or decent but sucks ?? Nah man...

First thing, this thread is so full of fuckery. Most things are said in half jest. Second thing, J. Cole still sucks. Now. But he had promise. Now he just makes songs for ladies to cry to, but Drake already has that lane covered. But I never really felt his "Simba" thing or his constant calling out Fayetteville as Fayetnam. He's a silly rapper without an ounce of self-awareness and really doesn't have shit interesting to say. But, he does have raw talent.

First thing, this thread is so full of fuckery. Most things are said in half jest. Second thing, J. Cole still sucks. Now. But he had promise. Now he just makes songs for ladies to cry to, but Drake already has that lane covered. But I never really felt his "Simba" thing or his constant calling out Fayetteville as Fayetnam. He's a silly rapper without an ounce of self-awareness and really doesn't have shit interesting to say. But, he does have raw talent.

Well damn, I think Friday Night Lights was his best project to date and I see his cornyness come out like Drake but like you said he's got raw talent and a good team behind him, I have a feeling he'll prove himself with Born Sinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom