• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Got through about..ehh 30 minutes of the podcast, listening to this awesome, chill bedroomesque background music in the back. I thought CRS had done that, but I had just left Hudmo's Vday mix on in the back.

yall sound real good over babymaking music.
Pause

Nah, Drake was more like I saw you pour some of your drink into Nas' sippy cup and I thought that was courteous of you so I figured I'd give you a refill

IrishNinja

yo i am only on Cement so far but this INS shit...goddamn, 2013 is here for real. if this and Ghost deliver i'ma be so happy

CHEWIE SOUND

True, but fuck my 20s. Shit's only getting better for me, the older I get. Fuck youth.

...sorry Domino, nothing personal bro

right there with you WW, early 20s in college was such hot shit, bankrupt in the middle and hustling in the latter was some not-a-good-look-but-character-building-i-guess ol' bullshit that i'm happy to be past. first few years of my 30s so far has been baller in comparison, can't wait to see where it goes from here

I liked Headlines and I liked Take Care. If you have no shame listening to the Weeknd, why act like listening to Take Care is any different?

^co-sign

Nah, Drake was more like I saw you pour some of your drink into Nas' sippy cup and I thought that was courteous of you so I figured I'd give you a refill

haha see im down to see dudes on the humble like that, but i'd be too tempted to come up to jigga like "yo you know i rap, and my sister spit too - been tryin to call the office but i can't get through.."

njean777

Been playing Live.Long.Asap every day for the last month or so. I like every song on it and that is rare. Even on GKMC I really dont care for Backseat Freestyle. As a matter of fact GKMC isnt as good to me as Section 80. I like GKMC but it is an album I can only listen to when I am in the right mood.

IrishNinja

yeah, im happy someone got what they wanted with ASAP's shit, cause i sure didn't

also goddamn if savagely attack is another preview at ghost's next shit....awwww yeahhhhh

//B1G

Banned
aye can we start up a plug room right quick? i need tunes to keep me on track for this damn foolwork, i got like 800 words to go.

IrishNinja

haha you know he was thinkin bout the cartoon & hasnt booted it up though...still, calling shenmue his favorite (even if it was like his fifth after bugs life or whatever), you know i got his back

CRS

haha you know he was thinkin bout the cartoon & hasnt booted it up though...still, calling shenmue his favorite (even if it was like his fifth after bugs life or whatever), you know i got his back

Lil B should fund the production for Shenmue 3 and be a supporting character in the series. He should appear in Ryo's dreams.

IrishNinja

i gotta look up 7L & esoteric now, damn. also amazon says @ czarface:

A collaboration this big is bound to catch some attention, as it has from MISHKA NYC artist Lamour Supreme, who penned the eye-popping Jack "King" Kirby inspired cover art for CZARFACE; just the first surprise within the CD's packaging. The disc is housed in a handsome 6 panel hi gloss wallet that when folded out reveals a 3D 'Pop-Up book' style figure of Supreme's rendering of the soon to be classic 'Hip Hop Anti- Hero.' ** This exclusive 'Pop-Up' figure is only available with the first 2,500 copies pressed on CD and will be discontinued on additional pressings.

i wanna see that shit, anyone have pics online or know how to get one?

Lil B should fund the production for Shenmue 3 and be a supporting character in the series. He should appear in Ryo's dreams.

either that or run a hot dog stand & teach him some moves

Lol on his other video. Dude was pointing at games and calling them classics then saying he hasn't even played them. He is a fool

i have no doubts there are gaf-hoppers who do this with music tho

CRS

Shit, he'd fit in right with GAF.

Especially SteamGAF.

They buy all the games but I usually don't see them praising about the games. Just that they've bought 'em.

GAF-Hop should do a "GAF-Hop plays: " segment/special and record some of that. Talk about hip-hop and video games while playing one.

Blackace

Got some days off from work and it's snowing and shit.. lol

So about to hit the lab and crank some mixes.. Just got to do another west mix.. Just have that itch today. And then got a DMX mix starting to simmer... Let me know if anything I can throw together for y'all

botty

Banned
If any of you have some hate and animosity you want to release... there is a new Nelly song on itunes called "Hey Porsche."

Blackace

I got y'all... But today I just got this west coast itch that keeps messing with me.. Got to release it

They buy all the games but I usually don't see them praising about the games. Just that they've bought 'em.

GAF-Hop should do a "GAF-Hop plays: " segment/special and record some of that. Talk about hip-hop and video games while playing one.

CSGO...Lets do this. Or some other random shit. I see ya play that Call Of Duty with swords. SteamGAF, hit a Ninja up.

Esch

Banned
CSGO...Lets do this. Or some other random shit. I see ya play that Call Of Duty with swords. SteamGAF, hit a Ninja up.
chivalry? played that too much, im on some single player sage shit, just bought alpha protocol, shit is too dope. thank you based obsidian.

Esch

Banned
I enjoyed it. Was almost SUPER dope..
i mean the shooting is mediocre and the writing is generic and the hacking games are awful and the general way you use your tools and weapons is lackluster BUT it is dope apart from all that. crock full of ideas. id rather play something a little janky but original than another polished turd, you know? hopefully obsidian nut up and make a sequel because it is so close to true greatness. and i havent even left moscow yet!

IrishNinja

i need to get back to alpha protocol sometime

ace - yeah, im down for another west coast mix, and X sounds hot too. would you consider a native tongue mix sometime? i know it might not be as much your thing but you can make half of it just phife, haha

Blackace

i mean the shooting is mediocre and the writing is generic and the hacking games are awful and the general way you use your tools and weapons is lackluster BUT it is dope apart from all that. crock full of ideas. id rather play something a little janky but original than another polished turd, you know? hopefully obsidian nut up and make a sequel because it is so close to true greatness. and i havent even left moscow yet!

The fact that I suck at stealth games means the broken GTA like enemies meant nothing to me.. If the AI was a bit better I think it would had been super awesome.

alpha protocol plays pretty good if you make your character a martial arts and pistol expert.

the game is dope as hell. the james bond rpg i've been waiting to play for so long.

Blackace

alpha protocol plays pretty good if you make your character a martial arts and pistol expert.

the game is dope as hell. the james bond rpg i've been waiting to play for so long.

It's almost that... I just wish it was either more over the top (mad gadgets or whatever), or more politically (like turning people into assets and what not) preferably both...

Also,

http://acemixes.com/Mixes/WestWest.mp3

felt good to get that out... hopefully a few people will enjoy it!

Tokubetsu

Problem with a GAF-Hop Plays is we're basically the GAF anti-hype. I think most of us here are playing older shit. I'm excited for Revengeance but I'mma wait 'till the $30 dollar sweet spot. I'm looking at God Hand on PSN for $10 though.

Would love to play Ni No Kuni though.

Problem with a GAF-Hop Plays is we're basically the GAF anti-hype. I think most of us here are playing older shit. I'm excited for Revengeance but I'mma wait 'till the $30 dollar sweet spot. I'm looking at God Hand on PSN for $10 though.

Would love to play Ni No Kuni though.
God Hand is so good and I'll be down for some CS:S although I haven't played it in years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom