• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

i gotta look up 7L & esoteric now, damn.

Check the Soul Purpose and Dangerous Connections.

Speaking of the Soul Purpose. What the hell happened to Mr Lif?

I_Phantom.jpg

Classic.

thabiz

Im just in it for the eye candy. 1 was good. never finished 2. found it very boring.

Stoked for Bioshock and God of War. Tomb Raider could be good.

Esch

Banned
Man I used to love god of war... But its been like 6 games with the same gameplay, hell even the same weapons. It might be the most rehashed series i've ever played.

Man I used to love god of war... But its been like 6 games with the same gameplay, hell even the same weapons. It might be the most rehashed series i've ever played.

forreal. I'm gonna pass on ascension.

also burnt out on assassin's creed. some franchises just don't know when to end.

Detox

Where's the song ghost kid with adrian younge supposed to end up?

That's the RZA album dropping in April, supposedly followed by SC2 and then DoomStarks. Also the Wu-Tang album if it materialises won't be using samples. Just watch the interview, GFK is dope as usual.

//B1G

Banned
Just brainstormed this dopeness:

"i dont really feel things when I kill teams
Make villains spill beans for a lil cream
I'm the real deal fiends and I'm stealing bills When I reveal the steel beam"

Detox

I'm at work, does it sound like he's just bullshitting giving out dates? Also is the RZA album the 12 Reasons to Die project or something else?

He sounds serious, though he does say he doesn't usually like giving out dates because he misses them. It sounds like all the albums are done and ready to go, SC2 in August and Doomstarks around Halloween. Yeah the RZA album is 12 reasons to die. The end is awesome where he goes on a rant giving advice to the youth, very spiritual.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He sounds serious, though he does say he doesn't usually like giving out dates because he misses them. It sounds like all the albums are done and ready to go, SC2 in August and Doomstarks around Halloween. Yeah the RZA album is 12 reasons to die. The end is awesome where he goes on a rant giving advice to the youth, very spiritual.

wait its out? and don't hype this up arguably the 12 reasons is the only one on time. i had a mass appeal from 2006 with him and doom on the cover talking about this album.... shit is beyond late to the point calling it vaporware was being polite.

wait its out? and don't hype this up arguably the 12 reasons is the only one on time. i had a mass appeal from 2006 with him and doom on the cover talking about this album.... shit is beyond late to the point calling it vaporware was being polite.

I remember it even had impressions of like 6 songs played for them; iirc one became Angels off DOOM's last album. The stupid thing is that they would have made more money in 2006/2007 than they will now.

mooooose

They'll still make money if it's promoted right in the NOISY/Vice/P4K circles, which it probably would be. It will come correct. I believe Ghost because he's never actually spoken this much about the album or even given that solid a release date ever.

codhand

not like they havent both given us numerous good albums in the meantime, but yeah this was rumored basically since madvillain dropped

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That sounds worse than every other French/Future song. French's verse is fine, but Future sounds like he's lacking energy. Ninja needs to take a multivitamin before he steps in the booth.

overcast

So is J. Cole's second album going to sell well, or bomb? This new track has potential to be a hit, but he hasn't done any features or anything. Needs to get to promotion.

So is J. Cole's second album going to sell well, or bomb? This new track has potential to be a hit, but he hasn't done any features or anything. Needs to get to promotion.

That track sounds like it can be a hit after it's mastered/gets some bass. He has a loyal fanbase so I'm sure it'll at least sell 300k overall, probably go gold if he gets the right singles. But he does need to do some features. I'm surprised he hasn't done a track with Rihanna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom