• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
that new j cole song sucks like his whole career. I only liked the miguel part.

he was good on that game album. but i dunno when game's verse ended and his began. the game was like a chameleon on jesus piece

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That track sounds like it can be a hit after it's mastered/gets some bass. He has a loyal fanbase so I'm sure it'll at least sell 300k overall, probably go gold if he gets the right singles. But he does need to do some features. I'm surprised he hasn't done a track with Rihanna
He has. I think he's done at least 2 remixes to songs of hers before Sideline Story was even out.

codhand

Truth...

DOOM has wasted so much time. Dude must be eating good/supporting his family comfortably..shit is scusting

wait we just saw an interview where ghost says he smoked five blunts a day and wasted $2500 a day on studio time, doing nothing, but this is doom's fault?

maybe now that ghost is smoke free, he'll be more productive

they had to wait until ghost's downward profitability intersected doom's upward, then it was time...

mooooose

wait we just saw an interview where ghost says he smoked five blunts a day and wasted $2500 a day on studio time, doing nothing, but this is doom's fault?

That was 9 years ago, during the Pretty Toney album. He talked about that on Hot 97 too. He was smoking weed like a month ago so I don't know when he "stopped" but I liked Ghost best when he was dusted and drunk so I don't know how much I'll like sober Ghost.

Just stop coke rapping, bruh bruh.

no I'm talking about DOOM not Ghost. At least Ghost puts out a project a year, DOOM sits on tons of shit. His fans buy everything, I really see no point in his behavior...outside of him being well off and not caring to release anything

codhand

no I'm talking about DOOM not Ghost. At least Ghost puts out a project a year, DOOM sits on tons of shit. His fans buy everything, I really see no point in his behavior...outside of him being well off and not caring to release anything

doom's output is historically up, and he is probably eating better than he was with KMD or Doomsday, whereas ghost wants to write a book about water,

i like both obviously, but i have a feeling them both being busy/schedules or paperwork prevented this rather than some laziness. the whole idea sprouted originally cause they were touring and making songs together, that time ended, they kept it alive because of fans period. if it comes out at all im happy, of course 2008 would have been better, but who knows how it could sound, seriously anything at this point is good

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Future is going to control the rap game for a second so if you hate him get used to him!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Z0tnAVL.jpg
4evah

T Dollarz

Mad late to this but.

Crew Love and Hell Ya Fucking Right are really the only Drake tracks that I like. I should probably give Take Care an honest listen.

Take Care really is a great album, and I don't like Drake much at all. Still go back to the album a lot. Very well put together.

In other news, It's only February and I already know that Czarface will probably remain in my top 5 albums all year. This is the best Wu project since FishScale for me. Dem features, dat production. Yes lawd.

What everybody and their momma has been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Papoose_Cover.jpg

OMG is this really happening

Detox? Whatever.
Nas + Premier album? Pfffffft.
G-Unit reunion? FUGGETABOUTIT

The Nacirema Dream. Ooohhhh boy.

Hip-hop is back in 2013. It's been too long.

iavi

This shit is super, super dope.

They're not bad. Pretty simple yet smooth shit. And he's giving this out for free.

Also, thanks for the new BSBD. Shit better be good for 10 bucks.

Yeah, all of that Moresebya tape follows that same template, but the sampling is smooth and has solid hooks.

Esch

Banned
didnt think Papoose would manage to have worse cover art than King of New York but he really outdid himself this time

iavi

Ay, Gafhop, I know you sleep on everything but lil b,Trinidad James, and Riff Raff, but don't sleep on that Glam.I.Rock tape. She's giving it out for free, but should be charging cash money for this thing.

Thing is fucking fire, from out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom