• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
letter2-2.jpg
That was some pretty powerful poetry, it pierced right past my psychology!

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Ay, Gafhop, I know you sleep on everything but lil b,Trinidad James, and Riff Raff, but don't sleep on that Glam.I.Rock tape. She's giving it out for free, but should be charging cash money for this thing.

Thing is fucking fire, from out of nowhere.

I'm fucking with it so far. I like her flow.

Ay, Gafhop, I know you sleep on everything but lil b,Trinidad James, and Riff Raff, but don't sleep on that Glam.I.Rock tape. She's giving it out for free, but should be charging cash money for this thing.

Thing is fucking fire, from out of nowhere.

Lol, don't be that guy Miri. I like you

and that BSBD seems to just be instrument versions of tracks he did for other people. I'll buy it, but not right now. Broke.

iavi

Lol, don't be that guy Miri. I like you

and that BSBD seems to just be instrument versions of tracks he did for other people. I'll buy it, but not right now. Broke.

Sometimes you just gotta say something that'll catch eyes.

Yeah, the BSBD is just an instru tape, but it's dope. I'm in the same boat as far as buying it goes, though.

this dude really thinks hes clever, doesnt he?

Breh he's like the living embodiment of every dude in a barber shop who kicks street knowledge, shits on the education system, calls organized religion demonic, brags about how well he's eating...and then tries to sell you some pyramid scheme that will make you rich.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Breh he's like the living embodiment of every dude in a barber shop who kicks street knowledge, shits on the education system, calls organized religion demonic, brags about how well he's eating...and then tries to sell you some pyramid scheme that will make you rich.
Well if he can't sell albums, why are you hating on his hustle huh?

gotta get that paper anyway you can bruh, I can see the Papoose GAP commercial now.

//B1G

Banned
crysis 3 shots on gaming side are making me shit my pants and eat my shit just so i have more matter to defecate as i keep staring at them.

DominoKid

Ross rapping with the soul of a crack lord. lawd save him.

LOL

"He's not Drake, that's for sure"

What type of ether is?

ross is going way too hard.

also they really did destroy wale. that doesnt surprise me though. every time im up that way i always ask people about wale and he's not even that hot there.

ross is going way too hard.

also they really did destroy wale. that doesnt surprise me though. every time im up that way i always ask people about wale and he's not even that hot there.

I remembering reading something about them not fucking with Wale anymore because how he changed musically.

CRS

That truce he made up lasted long huh. That remix is hot though, first time hearing it

I actually had an mp3 of it waaaaaaay back during my kazaa/napster days.

I wonder if I can find the old hard drive. I remember it having a bunch of unofficial remixes too.

iavi

The based god needs to quit it with all the music foolery and start taping some LiL B Plays of all those Classics. Imagine watching him play through Sengoku Basura.

IrishNinja

did Wale see wayne embarrass himself about my hometown and wanna upstage him? damn

Problem with a GAF-Hop Plays is we're basically the GAF anti-hype. I think most of us here are playing older shit. I'm excited for Revengeance but I'mma wait 'till the $30 dollar sweet spot. I'm looking at God Hand on PSN for $10 though.

Would love to play Ni No Kuni though.

like i said, i got this bootleg-reading/all region saturn in the mail, man...bout to be some bombermans, fighter megamix and panzer dragoons up in here nahmean

That's the RZA album dropping in April, supposedly followed by SC2 and then DoomStarks. Also the Wu-Tang album if it materialises won't be using samples. Just watch the interview, GFK is dope as usual.

He sounds serious, though he does say he doesn't usually like giving out dates because he misses them. It sounds like all the albums are done and ready to go, SC2 in August and Doomstarks around Halloween. Yeah the RZA album is 12 reasons to die. The end is awesome where he goes on a rant giving advice to the youth, very spiritual.

Ghost bout to solidify himself as my favorite rapper.

Doppelgangaz will release 2013's AOTY. Don't try to think otherwise.

cotdamn, lotta good news today! my 2013 list is shaping up nicely

anyone get a chance to peep out the West mix?

just finished copping...one more spin of czarface and i'm on it ace!

RJT

For backpacking rappity rap gaf:
Tonedeff is finally dropping an album this year called Polymer, and he's breaking it up in four thematic EPs (digital only) that will be out throughout the year. The first one, "Glutton", is out next week (26th).

Here's the art / tracklist:

tonedeff_glutton_cvr_550px.jpg

1. Glutton [Produced By: NumberNin6]
2. Centerfold [Produced By: Chew Fu]
3. Filthy (XXX) [Produced By: Tonedeff]
4. Never [Produced By: Tonedeff]
5. Sunrise [Produced By: Tonedeff]

His latest output on Cunnynlinguists albums has been great (and The Gates is still the shit), so I'm definitely hyped for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom