• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

The amount of salt in that drone thread is getting ridiculous. WanderingWind was one of the few who actually sounded level headed. Oh GAF.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The amount of salt in that drone thread is getting ridiculous. WanderingWind was one of the few who actually sounded level headed. Oh GAF.

It's weird. If you're not a doctor, people don't expect to know everything about the medical field. If you're not Drake, nobody expects you to be able to recite Lord Tennyson poetry at the drop of the hat. But the military? Hell, everybody is an expert because they know a guy who was/is. These are supposedly logical people. Oy.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's weird. If you're not a doctor, people don't expect to know everything about the medical field. If you're not Drake, nobody expects you to be able to recite Lord Tennyson poetry at the drop of the hat. But the military? Hell, everybody is an expert because they know a guy who was/is. These are supposedly logical people. Oy.

My cousin is a navy seal blue angel!
Bout halfway through the West mix. Loving it so far

Got a decent blend of OLD school with newer stuff

codhand

The Czarface is the best album 7L and Esoteric have ever made, and simultaneously Deck's best solo project. Is the Boston rap scene gonna receive a bump from this album?

thabiz

That Moe Pope posted earlier is from Boston. This was a really good release last year from Beantown.

1223378570-1.jpg

Retrospek - Sleepwalkers Remedy

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Wasn't going to give Deck a chance but 7L and Esoteric sold me. One of the few bands from my super backpack era that I still check for.

HiiiLife

I lost it at "fuck officers." Lol. All that salt.

WanderingWind

I lost it at "fuck officers." Lol. All that salt.

Well....that has merit....I mean, imagine you rise through the ranks, leading your guys for 15-20 years, only to have some guy with a history degree and 6 months of training suddenly put in charge of you and your entire platoon. And he's like, 24 years old and automatically makes almost twice your pay.

The officer system is a bit wonky, imo.

But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of leaving the Corps for the Air Force to become an officer.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

It's almost time for OT7

oooh snap we burn through these like a joke.

anyways i was listening to some rockie fresh. he's a eh rapper. has time to improve but damn his in house producer is really good.

that explosions in the sky sample in lights glow is used so well. and also this beat is really good too.

better rappers need to get a hold of this guy. apparently his name is the gift? will be looking out for him.

codhand

oooh snap we burn through these like a joke.

anyways i was listening to some rockie fresh. he's a eh rapper. has time to improve but damn his in house producer is really good.

that explosions in the sky sample in lights glow is used so well. and also this beat is really good too.

better rappers need to get a hold of this guy.

that rockie fresh is a guilty pleasure for sure

HiiiLife

Well....that has merit....I mean, imagine you rise through the ranks, leading your guys for 15-20 years, only to have some guy with a history degree and 6 months of training suddenly put in charge of you and your entire platoon. And he's like, 24 years old and automatically makes almost twice your pay.

The officer system is a bit wonky, imo.

But that doesn't mean I'm not thinking of leaving the Corps for the Air Force to become an officer.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I can feel it but I guess I'm a little biased considering my father was enlisted for a few years then went on to officer school for the Army.

I'm thinking I'm going to be stuck with the same situation with the Air Force, but I'm planning on applying for officer school as soon as I graduate.

WanderingWind

I can feel it but I guess I'm a little biased considering my father was enlisted for a few years then went on to officer school for the Army.

I'm thinking I'm going to be stuck with the same situation with the Air Force, but I'm planning on applying for officer school as soon as I graduate.

Mustangs aren't the officers people bitch about though.

Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 2/17/2013

#26. A$AP Rocky - Long.Live.A$AP - 24,000 (245,000)

#33. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - The Heist - 21,000 (357,000)

#35. Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city - 18,000 (731,000)

#46. T.I. - Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head - 15,000 (389,000)

#56. Joe Budden - No Love Lost - 11,000 (41,000)

#61. 2 Chainz - Based On A T.R.U. Story - 9,900 (543,000)

#64. Wiz Khalifa - O.N.F.I.C. - 8,900 (323,000)

#80. Chief Keef - Finally Rich - 6,400 (129,000)

#93. Game - Jesus Piece - 5,400 (197,000)

#182. Gucci Mane - Trap God 2 - 2,900 (2,900)

Asap actually went up by 33% compared to last week, did he perform at the grammys or something?

mooooose

I guess GKMC will eventually go Plat. Wow.

If he drops another single that could give him enough momentum to do it much sooner rather than later.

I think I'd crop trap god 2 mastered or whatever. I actually really like it.

Antwon needs some better mixing too. As it is right now, I can only listen in my headphones. Car is a no no.

Glam I rock tape is pretty dope too

iavi

I'd buy a NO DJ of I'm Up. Neither Trap God is really worth it, imo.

Antwon needs some better mixing too. As it is right now, I can only listen in my headphones. Car is a no no.

Yeah that tape needs some serious help. So much noise, I thought he was going for lo-fi, but it's not even noisy in that lo-fi, way, if that makes sense, it's just messy.

Seems alright, otherwise.

I'd buy a NO DJ of I'm Up. Neither Trap God is really worth it, imo.

Yeah that tape needs some serious help. So much noise, I thought he was going for lo-fi, but it's not even noisy in that lo-fi, way, if that makes sense, it's just messy.

Seems alright, otherwise.
yea I agree 100%. This morning I tried playing it and I woke up instantly cause of how bad it sounded in the car lol.

Idk, I really mess with Trap God 2 outside of maybe 3-5 songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom