• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wonder why it is that when the topic of GOAT comes up, Black Thought is never in the mix, except for on hip-hop head boards. Nobody mentions him, yet he clearly belongs in the discussion.

overcast

I wonder why it is that when the topic of GOAT comes up, Black Thought is never in the mix, except for on hip-hop head boards. Nobody mentions him, yet he clearly belongs in the discussion.
That's actually a great question. He has classics, and he even has terrific consistency. He should be included, but even I don't bring him up when I think of GOAT.

WanderingWind

nah. ? calls the shots for the most part. BT is basically another instrument in the band.
there was a time where he was working on a solo w/ Danger Mouse but that never happened.

Well, that's just wrong on so many levels. Not even sure where you got that opinion from, tbh. BT just another instrument? Nah, man.

this'll sound weird as shit, but Black Thought is like..."too consistent". Like, I dig dude, and definitely do think he's one of the greats, but he's like that all around player that can do everything well, but since he doesn't have one particular "hook", he's easy to forget about at times.

Or something like that. I'm tempted to bust out some shitty cliche sports commentator phrases to describe him (workmanlike! the quiet veteran!)

WanderingWind

this'll sound weird as shit, but Black Thought is like..."too consistent". Like, I dig dude, and definitely do think he's one of the greats, but he's like that all around player that can do everything well, but since he doesn't have one particular "hook", he's easy to forget about at times.

Or something like that. I'm tempted to bust out some shitty cliche sports commentator phrases to describe him (workmanlike! the quiet veteran!)

Well-spoken?

thabiz

tumblr_mgzsjxY1Gp1qf0a8io1_400.jpg

http://rapcoloringbook.tumblr.com/

WanderingWind

I think I've officially outgrown consoles. I got all twitterpatted with the PS3/360 reveals. I just can't work up a shit to give about the PS4 or the WiiU at the moment.

Time to file for my AARP card, I supoose

coldvein

Banned
i'm just kinda over games in general. at this time anyway. i could get back in one day.

i might buy that reaveangeance game, cuz i still love metal gear.

CRS

Juicy J almost makes it his song. I don't think there's ever been a track where someone outshines The Weeknd when he's a feature. Great track overall and it's nice to see that Abel has improved a bit.

The beat on "Choosin" is so good

Seriously, the beat and the hook and spitta's verse is so good.

Mary and drive are really good too. I need more verses from young roddy he's good

Oh and revengeance. Hooooly shit. Only one chapter done and I'm already certain this is my second favorite metal gear game of all time. It plays so well and is just absolutely ridiculous.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Juicy J almost makes it his song. I don't think there's ever been a track where someone outshines The Weeknd when he's a feature. Great track overall and it's nice to see that Abel has improved a bit.

2 Chainz did it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom