• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

High five bro. Heat fan, but pulling for the Knicks. Rivalry is better when the teams are good.

I had the Knicks winning in SA last night, but tonight I'm gonna take the Grizz in a statement game at home. Gonna be a great game.

Also, I'm a Bulls fan, but for this season in limbo I'm pretty much just enjoying watching basketball. You will not catch me hoping that Nate Robinson will lead us to the promise land lmao

kamspy

Love that COD netcode.

Even with my shitty connection matches felt about the same as they do on XBL or PSN.

So just for a pure census, who in gaf hop owns BLOPS2 on PC?

T Dollarz

For sure. Grizz are legit

Bulls fan? Damn. At least y'all get the coolest commercials.

This is pretty much what I thought would happen. 2nd tough game of a back-to-back. Doesn't change my impression of the Knicks thus far. They're fucking impressive. Definitely legit.

IrishNinja

13 years ago today,this was released...

i came mad late to that party, but it was soooo goood

tumblr_m75p101aFK1qbn9g2o6_r1_250.gif

Ashy still one of the best to do it

njean777

Lol.

I've been off weed and alcohol for over a year now. Was never on anything that often anyway, smoked quite a few bowls and got drunk a few times. I have to say, certain albums make me want to smoke. How many of you guys don't smoke or stopped for some reason? Also curious, have any of you not drank or smoked?

I havent smoked since high school regularly and that was back in 07, and haven't drank anything for about a year now. They both just got boring.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
For sure. Grizz are legit

Bulls fan? Damn. At least y'all get the coolest commercials.

I know it's early but I hope things keep going the way they are. Would love a Knicks/Heat Grizzlies/Thunder match up for the semis. With the nets, bucks, and clippers giving us some great playoff match ups along the way.

Oh and as for Overcast's question

I stopped smoking weed consistently in high school, I just couldn't function on it. My parents and my sister can get blazed and go be a productive member of society. I get high and just eat a pound of bacon and go to sleep. I can't even interact with other people when I'm high, I'm just too fucking out of it. The last time I got high on a semi regular basis with when I was dating a girl who was a massive pothead. She was one of these people who performed better in her job and in society in general when she was high. Which as I noted is the opposite of me so she'd get us both high and then try to drag my ass out on a walk or sight seeing or to a bar and I'd just be like "fuck no, let's just have sex eat some mac and cheese and go to sleep".
She started getting me into pills though, which was bad because those had the exact opposite effect and I loved being on em.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sylvester Lundgren is definitely the best song off of Rare Chandeliers. I don't know man, I think the album is good but it's missing that x-factor for me.

EDIT: And peter is right.. half of these beats need a different rapper on them. Bronson is just barely rocking them.

cacophony

RiFF RaFF ‏@JODYHiGHROLLER
STARS ON MY DiPLO ALBUM : ASAP ROCKY, ACTiON, GUCCi MANE, MiKE POSNER, JUSTiN BEiBER, USHER, CHiEF KEEF, WiZ, MAC MiLLER, NiCKi MiNAJ + MORE

damn

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Sylvester Lundgren is definitely the best song off of Rare Chandeliers. I don't know man, I think the album is good but it's missing that x-factor for me.

EDIT: And peter is right.. half of these beats need a different rapper on them. Bronson is just barely rocking them.

The album was good but Bronson needs to do another album with more studio beats, and these beats aren't on the same level of what Alchemist made for spitta

DominoKid

uh...what are tyler, earl and flylo getting at with this captain murphy thing.

i like it. but its kinda silly to me.
edit: actually i take that back. this shit is genius lmao.

RiFF RaFF ‏@JODYHiGHROLLER
STARS ON MY DiPLO ALBUM : ASAP ROCKY, ACTiON, GUCCi MANE, MiKE POSNER, JUSTiN BEiBER, USHER, CHiEF KEEF, WiZ, MAC MiLLER, NiCKi MiNAJ + MORE

damn

will download these.

Jimmy Iovine programmed them to work with Chief and Young Chop.

Speaking of Chop he is one ugly fucker and I know he gets pussy but damn imagine the girls face when she sees him, a montage of their reactions would be comedy gold.
He'd look normal if he lost the weight; it really makes his face look bloated.

Detox

Love that COD netcode.

Even with my shitty connection matches felt about the same as they do on XBL or PSN.

So just for a pure census, who in gaf hop owns BLOPS2 on PC?
Got it, not sure how often time zones align to get games in with gaf-hoppers in the US.
how is blops 2 on PC?
The port is really good. In terms of gameplay it's early days but I think it's the best since 4, I made my mind up on MW3 pretty quickly that it was trash mainly due to the maps but they nailed it this time round. I'm not getting those bullshit moments that seemed to plague the series since 4.

As for my controller endeavours it hasn't gone well, the only problem is while I can get the first couple of shots off, as soon as they start strafing the controller can't keep up because there's no magnetism on the target. I would probably fare better in hardcore modes using a controller because it takes less bullets to kill.

Gonna pick up BLOPS 2 this week then. Get some matches in with you guys. Hey siddx I'll pm you my verses for soulja girl anthem by the end of the weekend lol. I need to find a mic around this house to record it later this week though...maybe. Will write...might spit.

edit: lol okay this is what I got so far

(wiz laugh)

uh don’t dream too far, don’t lose sight of who you are
i’m a soulja girl trying to be a superstar
keep my mind on the money while i write these bars
esch and recon hating on my kind
they jus trying to dull out my shine
but i keep shit 3hunna like my ninja keef
and we always go stupid like B. I. G.
that’s Sean Don and Dom Perignon
And Love Sosa on rotation as the party goes on and on

I'll write more when I wake up. I'm trying to keep it inspirational.

Tokubetsu

I know it's early but I hope things keep going the way they are. Would love a Knicks/Heat Grizzlies/Thunder match up for the semis. With the nets, bucks, and clippers giving us some great playoff match ups along the way.

Oh and as for Overcast's question

I stopped smoking weed consistently in high school, I just couldn't function on it. My parents and my sister can get blazed and go be a productive member of society. I get high and just eat a pound of bacon and go to sleep. I can't even interact with other people when I'm high, I'm just too fucking out of it. The last time I got high on a semi regular basis with when I was dating a girl who was a massive pothead. She was one of these people who performed better in her job and in society in general when she was high. Which as I noted is the opposite of me so she'd get us both high and then try to drag my ass out on a walk or sight seeing or to a bar and I'd just be like "fuck no, let's just have sex eat some mac and cheese and go to sleep".
She started getting me into pills though, which was bad because those had the exact opposite effect and I loved being on em.

Yeah some shit just aren't for some people. Just like how some people lose their fucking minds on alcohol. Weed has a lot of variables though. Depends on how much I'm smoking and how good it is. I've hit blunts a few times and couldn't function with my eyes open whereas I've literally spent entire days doing bong hits and then going out and working on sets rigging lights and shit like I was 100% sober. When I was in school I had a big film assignment, end of the year shit and I was writer/director. I don't remember the entire first day of shooting I was so high. Killed that shit though haha, My film was one of two in the class that got a passing grade.

Fuck people who can sit around and smoke blunts by themselves though. That shit is not only greedy as hell, it's such a waste. How can you even function? That's too much weed at any one time for any human being.

CRS

Joints >>>>>> Blunts.

Fuck all that bleach in the blunts. You see what it does to your clothes, imagine what it would do to your lungs.

Joints >>>>>> Blunts.

Fuck all that bleach in the blunts. Look at what it does to clothes, imagine what it does to your lungs.

I used to be really into blunts, they're all I smoked from 2010 till like January 2012. Everyday with that. But I have to agree, joints are just straight to the point.

Hootie

Joints >>>>>> Blunts.

Fuck all that bleach in the blunts. You see what it does to your clothes, imagine what it would do to your lungs.

HGSkD.gif

I don't smoke either blunts or joints often but blunts are definitely my preference.

Joints MAY be preferable if I'm by myself but if I'm smoking with other people nothing beats a fat blunt.

Hahaha for all his bullshitting Game only got one Dre track, and it's only a bonus track. Desperate mutha fucka

Allegedly a lot of the guests don't rap on the album, they just say a couple words about religion. All those dudes having verses would be a budget nightmare.

Detox

Yeah that's because all Dre and Game tracks are saved for Detox and Dre doesn't release Detox tracks unless he releases the album.

CunninLynguists show tonight in Toronto. Bling Blam BLAOW!

I saw them earlier this week here. Small show really personal and fucking fun. I even got to talk to Kno earlier at the venue when it was pretty empty. He's a really nice guy, and funny too. Told him his production has been really freaking good lately. He said he's been listening to some witch-house music and shit lol.

Cudder

I saw them earlier this week here. Small show really personal and fucking fun. I even got to talk to Kno earlier at the venue when it was pretty empty. He's a really nice guy, and funny too. Told him his production has been really freaking good lately. He said he's been listening to some witch-house music and shit lol.

Cool. How was the turnout? I'm not expecting a lot of people at all at this show. Also, how were they with only 2 of them there?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hahaha for all his bullshitting Game only got one Dre track, and it's only a bonus track. Desperate mutha fucka

Allegedly a lot of the guests don't rap on the album, they just say a couple words about religion. All those dudes having verses would be a budget nightmare.
This post brought to you by 2006.

Game having budget woes today... what a preposterous premise. Also how does having one Dre track make you desperate? They're cool and they link up in the studio whenever, can't believe now people have done a 180 and people are giving him shit for having too few Dre tracks on his album and is actually moving away from being so Dre-centric in general. He's one of the few artists that CAN call Dre whenever for a beat.

PBY

Banned
This post brought to you by 2006.

Game having budget woes today... what a preposterous premise. Also how does having one Dre track make you desperate? They're cool and they link up in the studio whenever, can't believe now people have done a 180 and people are giving him shit for having too few Dre tracks on his album and is actually moving away from being so Dre-centric in general. He's one of the few artists that CAN call Dre whenever for a beat.

Forreal. How many Dre tracks did his last album have (not including skits)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Forreal. How many Dre tracks did his last album have (not including skits)
None.

PD lives in a world where Dre still isn't answering Game's calls. That Dre track is probably the most expensive part of his album, but it's not like he can't afford it.

Keep stanning bruh. Dre responds to the calls...then gives him one beat every three years. Amazing!

Game is still a loser who can't write hooks, admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom