• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Keep stanning bruh. Dre responds to the calls...then gives him one beat every three years. Amazing!

Game is still a loser who can't write hooks, admit it.
Dre also had 2 beats on Purp & Patron, a mixtape. But yeah keep talkin' out ya ass.

His best hooks were on Documentary I agree, but hooks are hardly one of his issues as a rapper, they're often left to the sample and it still works. Even RED had a ton of great hooks regardless of whos responsible for them: Drug Test, The City, All I Know, Good Girls Go Bad, Heavy Artillery, Paramedics, Pot of Gold, and Red Nation.

Loser is debatable.

Been reading the thread a bit...

Whats this about young chop? yall think he super dope? confused...

Mic tyson medicore? that shit dope as fuck. dafuq?

what's this captain murphy shit? I youtubed a couple tracks and that song "mighty morphin" is SO FUCKING ILL. I need to cop this.

Young stop is a wack name you gave him honestly lol. Call the dude Young Pork Chop or just Pork Chop or something, but yeah Captain Murphy is dope, some funny shit. Loving Duality.

Edit: Jesus Piece tracklist is about what I expected feature wise. I want to know more about the producers, also interesting to see JSMN on the album. That's a really unexpected feature to me.

Young stop is a wack name you gave him honestly lol. Call the dude Young Pork Chop or just Pork Chop or something, but yeah Captain Murphy is dope, some funny shit. Loving Duality.

Edit: Jesus Piece tracklist is about what I expected feature wise. I want to know more about the producers, also interesting to see JSMN on the album. That's a really unexpected feature to me.

young stop cause people need to stop thinking he that dude. maybe 5 years later of greatness. then maybe.

Keep stanning bruh. Dre responds to the calls...then gives him one beat every three years. Amazing!

Game is still a loser who can't write hooks, admit it.

Dre also had 2 beats on Purp & Patron, a mixtape. But yeah keep talkin' out ya ass.

His best hooks were on Documentary I agree, but hooks are hardly one of his issues as a rapper, they're often left to the sample and it still works. Even RED had a ton of great hooks regardless of whos responsible for them: Drug Test, The City, All I Know, Good Girls Go Bad, Heavy Artillery, Paramedics, Pot of Gold, and Red Nation.

Loser is debatable.

PD on point on this topic. And im a fan of Games music. Look at the quality drop after The Documentary, when he wasnt jumping on 50s singles and having Dre produce his album he went down to meh status.

I still fucked with his music but nothing matched the first album. Anyone thinking him and Dre are cool are out your minds.

Games got tossed like a semen soaked kleenex, never to be looked at again.

Dre has the new star of the Westcoast in Kendrick. Games mouth fucked his Aftermath career up.

Enzo, RED was good, Heavy artillery goes. But mentioning Pot of Gold??? Sheeeeeeit.

I went to see Game last year and he played that shitty ass song twice. When he used it as the encore i left the venue. Cant stand that trash ass song.

PBY

Banned
PD on point on this topic. And im a fan of Games music. Look at the quality drop after The Documentary, when he wasnt jumping on 50s singles and having Dre produce his album he went down to meh status.

I still fucked with his music but nothing matched the first album. Anyone thinking him and Dre are cool are out your minds.

Dre has the new star of the Westcoast in Kendrick. Games mouth fucked his Aftermath career up.

Enzo, RED was good, Heavy artillery goes. But mentioning Pot of Gold??? Sheeeeeeit.

I went to see Game last year and he played that shitty ass song twice. When he used it as the encore i left the venue. Cant stand that trash ass song.
A lot of truf in this post.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
weed talk:

blunts are cool, i like the idea and image of them, but in practice my lungs burn hard and not in the good way. I'll take a joint over a blunt any day, but blunts are cool every now and again (especially when you kief soak it)

but real order of preference: edible>>>bong=joint>vape>hand pipe>blunt

New Bronson is cool, Q feature was a let downish thing. Still on that Too Short/E40, parts of RocMarc are still cool and that Boykins/MeloX album. complete surprise end of the year contender for AOTY (even tho HnC was my AOTY back in January and still is).

DominoKid

blunts rock. yall are crazy. i keep them for weekends though.
bongs are for daily use.
joints...they're alright but it's not my way of choice.
bowls/pipes depends on the individual piece really.
i havent had edibles in like 3 years. there was a kid on my floor freshman year that used to hook me up w/ em cause i didnt smoke yet.

wtf do i clean out a bong with? mine is gross cause it always pulls through.

blunts rock. yall are crazy. i keep them for weekends though.
bongs are for daily use.
joints...they're alright but it's not my way of choice.
bowls/pipes depends on the individual piece really.
i havent had edibles in like 3 years. there was a kid on my floor freshman year that used to hook me up w/ em cause i didnt smoke yet.

wtf do i clean out a bong with? mine is gross cause it always pulls through.

I used to just hand wash mine every now and then with regular soap and a shit load of water and mine lasted years till it got smashed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I never said anything that disagreed with any of this, outside of Game being meh status. For his longevity he still puts out S-tier records, just more infrequently. And of course nothing touched The Documentary, it's a certified classic.

And him and Dre ARE still cool. Y'all keep mouthing off with no basis that they're not like it's 2006. They chop it up over album stuff and let's not forget Dre was the one who reached out to Game first after the whole 50 thing stagnated. Game just has too much else going on with his career now to be constantly on Dre's dick like he was before, far too many producers that want to work with him and at this point he has to be self-aware that riding Dre's coattails won't cut it anymore; something that's obvious if you've listened to recent efforts.

The Game/Dre jokes got old a while ago, they'd be funny if the link was still that strong and Game still had wet dreams about the dude, but it's not the case at all anymore. But I can see if people who haven't checked for Game in half a decade would think that.

I never said anything that disagreed with any of this, outside of Game being meh status. For his longevity he still puts out S-tier records, just more infrequently. And of course nothing touched The Documentary, it's a certified classic.

And him and Dre ARE still cool. Y'all keep mouthing off with no basis that they're not like it's 2006. They chop it up over album stuff and let's not forget Dre was the one who reached out to Game first after the whole 50 thing stagnated. Game just has too much else going on with his career now to be constantly on Dre's dick like he was before, far too many producers that want to work with him and at this point he has to be self-aware that riding Dre's coattails won't cut it anymore; something that's obvious if you've listened to recent efforts.

I was giving my thoughts on games career more so than disagreeing with you outside the him and Dre and the Pot of Gold thing.

I posted an interview a while back just after Dre and Game performed at the Kendrick concert. Game was saying him and Dre were chopping it up for hours. He just sounds so desperate when he talks about Dre.

Game could be a great rapper if he just focused on the actual rapping part. Hes too interested in beefing, being a gangster, and making a clown of himself.

If Game sat down and just wrote a straight rap album, laid off the namedropping and beefing I really think it could be great. He has the technical potential, but his head is too far up his ass for that to ever happen.

Regardless of all that ill still cop his albums like i always so. Met him at a show a few years back and he was surprisingly a good dude.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sounds like Ezno calls Game more than Game calls Dre. Scustin'
At least he answers my calls unlike Jay Electronica.

EDIT: ^ I agree with all of that, but that's the thing, he doesn't talk about Dre that much anymore in interviews.. that's a one off thing. The only time he ever mentions Dre is when people ask him about it, nobody even knew Dre was doing production on Jesus Piece until someone asked him about it, he never mentioned Dre as a featured producer (even if it's a bonus track, you'd imagine he would) in any interview talking about Jesus Piece. Just tryna say the hate is baseless, that's all.

kamspy

I go through phases of more joints, but in the long term it's bowls or blunts for me. Some people say blunts are social, I say fuck people. A personal blunt can be a religious experience in the right circumstances. No joint, bowl or vape can match it. There's something imperfectly beautiful about it.

Slim tha Mobster on some Ho shit.

slim_tweet_mobsta_50.jpg

IrishNinja

what the
if ya'll worried bout that stash, vape. shit lasts forever, you can even be cheap like my old roomate and bake the rez into brownies or some shit...bowls are admittedly far less wasteful than blunts but i can grind & use the same bit on MFB like all day

thabiz

what the
if ya'll worried bout that stash, vape. shit lasts forever, you can even be cheap like my old roomate and bake the rez into brownies or some shit...bowls are admittedly far less wasteful than blunts but i can grind & use the same bit on MFB like all day

vapes arent cheap though. Mine was $650

I really need to get a hand held one.

IrishNinja

oh shit, peterboy/maybe toku? anyone else down here in south fl, check it out! kdot, pusha and uh somebody

yeah, i went to get an amazon link for magic flight box but it's not there at the moment...@ $100 when it is though, awesome deal

Hootie

Unless that shit was plated in gold, it sounds like you paid WAY too much. wtf?

and yeah get the MFLB. about $100 and it pays for itself in no time. and its got the lifetime warranty. definitely my favorite drug device ever

thabiz

Unless that shit was plated in gold, it sounds like you paid WAY too much. wtf?

and yeah get the MFLB. about $100 and it pays for itself in no time. and its got the lifetime warranty. definitely my favorite drug device ever

Volcano Classic imported from Germany. Forced air. Best in the world.

And that was cheap. I bought it locally, so i didnt have to pay shipping. Although that was probably built into the cost.

T Dollarz

Idk man, a $25 pipe is really all I need. Smoke a bowl and I'm good for a couple hours. Really easy to keep in check how much I'm smoking that way too.

Hootie

Volcano Classic imported from Germany. Forced air. Best in the world.

And that was cheap. I bought it locally, so i didnt have to pay shipping. Although that was probably built into the cost.

the Extreme Q is the same thing but about $500 cheaper. I have one and its incredible. It has both the tube whip and balloon bag, and comes with a remote control for ultimate laziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom