• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

the Extreme Q is the same thing but about $500 cheaper. I have one and its incredible. It has both the tube whip and balloon bag, and comes with a remote control for ultimate laziness.

Is that new? I bought my volcano years ago, and i dont think this was on the market at the time.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
blunts rock. yall are crazy. i keep them for weekends though.
bongs are for daily use.
joints...they're alright but it's not my way of choice.
bowls/pipes depends on the individual piece really.
i havent had edibles in like 3 years. there was a kid on my floor freshman year that used to hook me up w/ em cause i didnt smoke yet.

wtf do i clean out a bong with? mine is gross cause it always pulls through.

Get back on that edible train. I get these Caramel chews for 10 bucks and the high is an intense 3 hour flash. It's bananas.

First thing I'd say to do is run hot water through the entire pipe for like 5 minutes (just leave it under the faucet with water just flushing through it). Then clean it with diluted Isopropyl alcohol (cut it with 50% water) and mix in epsom salt so that when you swish the water around in the bong the salt scrapes off a lot of the gunk that's layered in there over time. Get at it again with those tube cleaners and brush it till you're satisfied. Rinse it with cool water and soap, let it air dry. I then personally give it another rinse with just water to get any of the soap or alcohol taste/residue out of there before you smoke out of it again.

How many of you would have Alchemist as poty?

Fraud going to make a run at it I think.

Alchemist=Clams>Fraud

Might wanna edit that word out of your post Tiger before you get banned.

what.. fans? :?
MVGame.png

thabiz

No idea yet, but I really liked Sunday School so I'm hyped! If you don't like southern soul-trap then skip for sure.

Just did a quick scan through the tracks, and that is def not my thing. Filthy Stacks and Karl Malone sounds ok.

I'm just not down with the rolling hats.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yea the more I listen to Rare Chandlers the more I like it. The first couple listens were rather disappointing
I think I'm getting there.

I keep coming back in hope of it clicking. Still think the beats are nothing special though. I really do feel Action Bronson is flowing out of his comfort zone and what he's good at when he's over a lot of these.

Esch

Banned
Some of the shit on Rare sounds like that vintage Mobb Deep Kool G Rae shit that ive been so thirsty for. thats why i like it so much

IrishNinja

geez, when did you guys stop playing video games

id like to point out that 3 men followed enzo's lead here, think on that a bit

thabiz

vita's awesome. ya'll trippin.

Des,

Sunday School aint half bad. Still a little too southern for my tates, but im going to let that marinate for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom